Girls' Night Out

My Guardian Angel

That afternoon, Eun Hye came to visit the oak tree once again.

“Good Afternoon, Mister Oak Tree.” Eun Hye greeted.

“Ah, my dear! You have come to visit this old tree again.” The tree says.

“Yes, I felt that you are the only one that I can trust besides Mandy.” Eun Hye says.

“I am grateful for your trust. My dear, it seems like you have been eating lately.” The tree says as he sees that Eun Hye is getting healthier each day.

“Yes, I have. You know how Mandy unnie is if I disobey her.”

“Oh dear, she still have the hot temper even she is pregnant.”

“Yes, but this is even worst than she usually is.”

“Wow! I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be. I am used to it.”

“I am happy that you are getting better though. You should NEVER treat yourself like that.”

Eun Hye sighs as she lay against the tree.

“What’s wrong, my dear?” The tree asks her.

“It’s nothing.”

“C’mon, you cannot lie to this old tree.”

“Fine, I don’t know why but I am feeling like I missing someone.” Eun Hye says.

‘Missing someone? Who can that be?’ The tree thought.

“I missed him. I haven’t seen him for weeks now.” Eun Hye continues.

“Oh…”

“I don’t know where he has gone but I miss him. He calms that he is my guardian angel and after stealing a kiss from me, he is gone. He disappears for weeks and has not showed up, yet. What can possibly happen?” Eun Hye says.

“Maybe he has another mission to do while taking care of you?” The tree asks after understanding who she is mentioning.

“Really?”

“I said maybe, my dear.”

Eun Hye sighs again and lets out, “Oh.”

“Awe, don’t feel sad now. You still have your boyfriend by your side. You should be thinking about him instead.”

“Humph. I rather rot in hell than to think about that old hag.” Eun Hye says.

“Why? What has he done besides that accident?”

“A lot of things…”

“Mind to tell me?”

“Fine… it happens three weeks before the accident. I was hanging with the others when Hyori approached him.” Eun Hye begins to explain.

~Flashback~

“Hey, Eun Hye! Come and hang out with us!” Yun shouts.

“Yeah, Eunnie! Come and joins us.” Jen adds in.

“What do you say, Sandy?” Eun Hye asks her.

“Sure, it is fine with me.” Sandy agrees.

Therefore, the two girls join in with four other girls. They walk toward the cafeteria when they heard someone call them.

“Yunnie!”

“Jennie!”

Bowie!”

“Eunnie!”

“Sunny!”

The five girls turn around when they heard their names being shouted by five boys.

“Awe, I wish my boyfriend was here with me. I am so jealous right now.” Sandy teases them.

“I know huh? You’re jealous.”

“Awe… Don’t be. You should just move on. You know he is in a better place now.” Sunny says.

Sandy sighs and says, “I know. I am getting there.”

“I wonder how is oppa doing up there.” Eun Hye suddenly asks.

“I think he is doing better than you are, babe.” A male said as he sneak his arms around her waist.

“I hope so too.” Eun Hye says as she gives him a peck on the cheek.

“Awe… Is that all I am going to have?” Donghae asks his girlfriend.

“Yes.” Eun Hye says as she sticks out her tongue at him.

“If you keep on doing that, I will on your tongue.” Donghae threatened her.

Then Eun Hye immediately puts in her tongue before he can do something nasty.

“Go get a room, lovebirds.” The others chorused.

“Why don’t you get a room instead?” Donghae asked them back.

“Can we get going now? I feel like I’m an outcast.” Sandy begins to feel left out.

“Awe… Unnie, cheer up. I know that Han Kyung is missing you too.” Bowie says.

Sandy gives another sigh. Then she says, “Can we drop the topic of him? I am trying to forget about him right here.”

“Sorry.” They all mutter.

“Come on, I am hungry.” Sandy tries to change their mood.

While they all are getting in line for their foods, a girl came running while shouting, “Donghae!”

Donghae looks back at who is shouting his name since his girlfriend is right beside him. When he turns around, his eyes are about to pop out of his socket. Then he mutters, “Man, what a day to ruin my moment?”

Eun Hye turns around to see who is shouting out for her boyfriend. When she turns around, she sees it is only Lee Hyori, who shouted.

‘Why did she have to shout out my boyfriend’s name? There are a lot of people here for her to call but why does she only call him?’ Eun Hye thought to herself.

“Oh, hey.” Donghae kindly greeted her when she approached them.

“Hi, oppa! I was thinking if you want to hang out with me today after school.” Hyori says as she links her arms around his.

‘What the…! Why is she linking her arms around MY man? Roar! Do something Donghae! Don’t just stand there like a statue! Why aren’t you pushing her arms off of you?’ Eun Hye is beginning to boil up when she sees the scene.

“Oh… uh… I… I can’t.” Donghae stutters.

‘What! Now he is stuttering. Why is he stuttering? Don’t tell me that he is falling for her? Didn’t he tell me that he doesn’t like her? But why is he stuttering then?’ Eun Hye secretly glares at Donghae.

While Donghae and Hyori are talking, the others were looking at Eun Hye’s reaction.

“This is not good at all.” The boys whisper to each other.

“Yeah, look at Eunnie.” The girls add in.

“Yeah, she is boiling up in anger.” Sandy says.

“Eh? I do not want be under that glare of hers. It is scary.” The girls say as they shiver.

“Yeah, when you start to mention it, I feel that this atmosphere is getting cold.” The boys also shiver.

“Please, oppa. Come and spend the after noon with me. I will give you a treat.” Hyori begins to seduce him.

‘! How can I get out of this mess? *puke* Ew… Did she just seduce me? Ew… I can’t stand her. God, take her away from me. I will do anything for you to take this two face stinky away from me. I rather want Eun Hye to seduce me better than this . I would never let Eun Hye be heartbroken.’ Donghae thought to himself.

“Lee Hyori, why can’t you leave Donghae alone?” The girls cannot take it any longer so they stand up for the friend.

“Yeah, you already know that he is taken. Why do you still bother him?” Bowie asks.

“Cannot find yourself a man?” Sandy adds in.

“Shut up! Looks who talking, a girl who still mourns for her dead boyfriend.” Hyori snaps back.

“Yah, how dare you say that to her? You can talk trash or disrespect me but you cannot talk trash or disrespect my friends!” Eun Hye shouts back the anger she has been holding in.

“C’mon oppa, let’s leave them and come join me.” Hyori says. She wants to drags him along with her but he stands on his feet to prevent her from dragging him.

“No, why don’t you go and leave me ALONE!” Donghae told her.

“Oppa…” Hyori begins to whine.

“If you want to go, then go.” Eun Hye says, not focusing on him.

“No, I won’t leave you. You are my girlfriend not her.” Donghae whispers to her.

“Just go before she makes a scene.” Eun Hye whispers back.

“No!” Donghae harshly whispers back.

“Oppa, what do you like her? She is plain. She is nothing compare to me.” Hyori complains again.

“What Eun Hye has doesn’t concern you. Just remember that she would be thrice as better as you would be.” Donghae says as swings his arms off her hold.

“Let’s go, babe.” He continues, walking out of the cafeteria.

~End of flashback~

“Wow! I see why you hate her now.” The tree says.

“Yeah, that’s not why I am mad though.” Eun Hye says.

“Wait, there’s more?” The tree asks.

Eun Hye nods her head and says, “This is a week after what happened. After Donghae told Hyori that he doesn’t want to spend time with her, I saw him at…”

~Flashback~

“Hey, Eunnie…” The girls call her.

“What?” Eun Hye says.

“What are you doing after school today?” Sunny asks.

“Nothing…”

“Okay, wanna go clubbing with us?” Jen asks.

“Nah, I pass.”

“Awe, c’mon. It is a Friday. Why are you always at home and reading fanfics? You should go out and hang with us.” Jen says.

“Please… it will only be a girls’ night. No boys are allowed to come with us.” Yun adds in.

“Are you sure, you can do that? What if Kang In oppa finds out?” Eun Hye asks.

“Oh, they know about our plans.” The girls carelessly said.

“Well, then count me in.” Sandy says.

“Okay, Sandy is in. What about you, Eunnie?”

“No, I will just be at home. Not feeling so well too.” She gives them an excuse.

“Awe, c’mon. Eunnie, stop being a party pooper.”

Eun Hye thinks for a while. Then she lets out a sigh.

“So…?”

“Fine, I’m in.”

“Yay!” The girls excitedly cheers in joy.

“What time and where?” Eun Hye gets down to business.

“Just meet us at Sunny’s house around six.” Jen says.

“Hey, why is it always my place?” Sunny asks.

“That’s because your place does not have anybody who can intrude.”

“Oh, that’s right.”

“This is why we are happy to have a friend who is living by herself without parents or anybody to barge in to our personal life.”

“Gee… you make it sound like it is a good thing.” Sunny mutters.

“Well, it is… isn’t it?”

“No.”

“Whatever… I don’t know why you are complaining when you have the whole place to yourself.”

“That’s because you don’t know how much the rent and the bills are. When you live by yourself it is not an easy thing to do.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever mommy… We have enough lectures from our own parents already. We don’t need another one from you.”

“Yah! I am not your mom!” Sunny shouts at her friends.

“I think we should get going or else we will be late.” Yun says.

“Yeah, let’s go.” The others agree and walk to class.

Four hours later, school is over. The girls get together in front of the main gate.

“So, we are settled. We are going to meet each other at Sunny’s place around six.” Jen asks, double-checking if they had the information right.

“Yes.”

“Okay, my ride is here. I’ll see you girls in a few hours.” Jen says as she gets into a red Porch.

“Damn, that girl is just showing off her richness to everyone.” Sunny just shook her head.

“It’s not her fault, her parents care about her. They want to protect her as much as they can.” Yun explains.

“Well, bye girls! I’m going to drop her off and head home.” Sandy says as she drags Eun Hye along.

“Oh, I thought her boyfriend is going to drop her off.” Sunny asks.

“No, I told him not too.” Eun Hye says.

“Okay. Well, see you in a few hours then.” Yun says.

“Yeah, see you.”

“Yunnie!”

“Sunny!”

Bowie!”

The three girls turn to their boyfriends with an annoyed look.

“Uh-oh, something is wrong.” The boys chorused.

“What’s wrong, babe?” Shiwon, the brave one, asks his girlfriend.

“What’s wrong? What’s wrong is that your best friend did NOT take our best friend home after the accident with that .” Sunny angrily says.

“Yeah, and that’s not all! She suggested for Sandy to take her home instead when Donghae is suppose to do that.”

“Oppa, you should tell her that Hyori is clinging onto you like a leech.” Yun says.

“Just leave them be, girls. You know that Eun Hye is a stubborn girl also.” The boys defend their friend.

“Whatever, can we go now? We have plans for tonight.” The girls ask.

“Yes.”

“Now can you girls tell us what plans you girls are having that we cannot come?”

“It’s a girls’ day. Can’t we have a day to ourselves without you?”

“Fine, we will have a boys’ night then.” The boys complained.

The girls roll their eyes. “Don’t you boys have those days already? I mean what about game nights.”

“Well we have a night without watching the game or playing poker.” They say.

“What about the time you boys went clubbing?”

“And not to mention, you did NOT informed us about it until the owner have to call us saying that our boyfriend got drunk.”

“Sorry, babe. That night was a last minute plan.” Shiwon apologized.

“Oh, so kissing that at the club was a last minute plan too?” Sunny raises her voices.

Shiwon quietly groans when she brought up that subject again. “Look, babe. I was drunk that night. I thought that chick was you. If I knew that chick wasn’t you, I wouldn’t have done what I had done.” He said for the millionth time.

“Whatever… I am out. See you girls in a few.” Sunny says as she gets into her car.

“Eh? When did she bring her car? I thought I drove her to school today.”

“She told her neighbor to drop it off during lunch.” Bowie says.

“Is she mad at me?” Shiwon asks as he sees his girlfriend driving away.

“Not so sure about that.”

“Oh ok…” Shiwon is now sad.

“Awe… Don’t be sad. Cheer up dude. We are going to have a boys’ night at our place.” Heechul says.

“Whatever, I’m leaving.” Shiwon says as he walks away from the group.

“Hey, wait up for me! I’ll go with you.”

“Hey, on your way to go home, why not get us some snacks and drinks!” Kang In shouts at them.

Heechul waves his hand at him.

“C’mon, we also have to go too.” The girls drag their boyfriend to the cars.

Later that night, when the girls are done dressing up and applying make-up, they all meet at Sunny’s apartment.

“Yo, yo, what’s up?” Sandy tries to lighten up the atmosphere.

“Hey, what with these gloomy face?” Jen asks.

“I don’t know about Sunny. She just become like this when Shiwon shows up.” Bowie says.

“What about Eun Hye?”

“You know her, she is party pooper. She would never like the idea of partying in the night club.” Yun says.

“C’mon, Eunnie! Cheer up!” Jen says.

“I don’t have a nice feeling about this, girls. I feel like something is bond to happen when I step my foot in that night club.” Eun Hye says.

“You are worrying too much, my love.” Sunny says.

“Gee… Is she pregnant? She is having mood swings.” Sandy whispers to the others.

“I don’t know. Is she?” Jen asks.

“Hey, is Mandy going to come with us?” Yun asks Sandy.

“Oh, she told us that she is going to meet us at the club instead.” Sandy says.

“Do you know what club we are going to?”

“Nope, but she told me to call her before we leave.”

“Oh well, tell her that we going to Moonlight nightclub.” Yun told her.

“Okay.” Sandy says as she takes out her cell phone and dials some numbers into it.

“Okay, should we get going now? Since everyone is here.”

“Yeah, let’s go.”

“Okay, bye.” Sandy hangs up the phone after she says those words.

“What did she say?”

“She says that she will be there in five minutes.”

“Okay. Then we should really get going.” Jen says.

“Right.” Then they left the apartment.

An hour has passed by since they got to the nightclub. Music is blasting very loud in the background while bunch of people are drinking, flirting, or dancing on floor.

Eun Hye groans as she sees a sight of a couple getting on. “That’s disgusting. Why can’t they get a room?” Eun Hye mutters to herself.

Then she turns her head to the other side, when she turns her head to the other side. She regrets that she did because what she sees is nothing to be happy about.

“Oppa, you came.” A drunken girl says.

“Girl, if you can't drink, why the did you drink?” The man angrily shouts at her.

“Oppa, why do you love her? You know that I love you right.” She lazily places her arms around his neck.

“Lee Hyori! Wake up! You are drunk!” The man keeps on shouting at her.

Due to the music, Eun Hye could not hear anything to what the two people are saying. She did not realize that tears are flowing down from her eyes.

“Eunnie, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” Jen asks as she realizes that Eun Hye is crying.

Eun Hye did not say anything and kept her eyes on the two people.

“Gosh, what do I have to do this? What did I do to you in our past life? Is this my repayment?” The man mutters at the sleeping woman.

“Donghae, saranghae.” Hyori mutters.

“Gee… Woman, you are ing heavy too.” He mutters.

“Donghae, please leave her and come to me. I can do what she does. I can even do better. Donghae…” The woman keeps on muttering nonsense things to the man.

The man just groans at the unconscious woman and says, “Man, you are lucky that I did not leave you here where erts can you.”

“Donghae, I love you.”

The man carries the unconscious woman in his arms and out the club, he went without knowing that someone has been looking at his single moves.

~End of Flashback~