Love at first sight

Fake Flower

There were flashlights everywhere. Leeteuk was sure that by the end of the interview he would be blind. There were people everywhere. They had the press conference in the biggest hall in the TS company, but still it was too small. Security guards had to keep on eye the doors, since so many wanted inside. There were even more people than the time when his father pronounced that Leeteuk was the new second CEO.

“Mr. Park, could you tell us how you and ms. Kang met?” one of the journalist asked.

Leeteuk sighed. His father and Sora’s father had just explained their relationship and Sora’s father had told how Sora was his daughter and everything. Leeteuk had just sat there and listened and he had felt pretty useless. Now was time for the questions and his father had said that Leeteuk would be answering. And there were a lot of questions. His father did give him all the information and he had memorized that stupid script, but still he wasn’t comfortable at all. He would rather be outside dancing right now.

“When I first saw Sora, it was two years ago. I was visiting my old university since my teacher wanted me to have a presentation there,” that part was actually true, but the next one was total bull, “There were a lot of people in the class and at first I didn’t pay attention to them. But then around half way through my presentation, I noticed a beautiful young woman in the middle of the classroom. She was so different than the others. She didn’t look like a daughter of RA company’s CEO. She had this strong aura around her. She was so confident and looked so amazing. She was a normal girl, but still there was something about her... You can guess how hard it was for me to concentrate after I saw her,” Leeteuk grinned.

This whole thing sounded so stupid. Was he actually reading some sort of scene from a drama? Ridiculous! How can anyone believe this ? Leeteuk looked at the paper and grinned when he saw what the next line was. “It was love at the first sight,” he said and faced the most awful smile ever.

But the audience bought that. Women went like aaaaaw~ and some of them even blowed. They were just so touched. That made Leeteuk grin even more. He looked like a Joker by now. “There’s no such thing as falling in love at the first sight. It means that you fall in love with that person’s face, not her personality.”

“So what happened next? Did you ask her out?”

Leeteuk tried to look sad. “No. I was there as a guest and because of my status I thought that it wouldn’t be appropriate. But I tried to look for her after the class, but she was already gone. Of course I was sad and I thought that I would never see her again... But luckily the fate was on my side,” his smile was charming and totally fake.

“So? How did you meet again?” this reporter was way too excited.

“Well... My friend threw a party and he was actually Sora’s childhood friend too. So Sora was there,” this part was made up by Leeteuk, because he thought that the idea of them meeting in a museum was too much. And plus it could be true that Kyuhyun threw a party where he and Sora would be. But if that was the case, Sora would be there for Kyuhyun and wouldn’t even look at Leeteuk.

“Of course I went to talk to her right away. I was so nervous. I had never felt anything like that before. From the moment we met, I knew that she was something special. She actually remembered me and that made me so happy. So we started talking and spent the whole night together. I also walked her to home and we changed phone numbers. And the rest of it is history,” Leeteuk had to hold his laughter when he said that last sentence. God, how cheesy ending!

But it looked like the audience was satisfied. Everyone started to whisper and they wrote everything down and took pictures. All the women were easily on Leeteuk’s side. Well of course it was easy to like that man. After all, he was perfect. Leeteuk sighed heavily. Good. Everything was going okay. He felt someone touching his arm. Leeteuk looked at his father. He didn’t look satisfied.

“What was that? That wasn’t in the script,” he whispered to Leeteuk.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes. Here we go again. “Because that whole thing that we met in a museum was just so stupid. I don’t like art and I don’t think that Sora would either. And plus it is true that we have same friend, so mine is more believable.”

Leeteuk’s father bit his lip. “Fine. But from now one, stay in the script,” he almost hissed.

Again Leeteuk rolled his eyes. “Yes dad.” This is going to be a long conference.

***

The TS company was surrounded by paparazzis and journalist. There were also a lot of curious citizens wanting to know the truth. It felt like Leeteuk was some sort of celebrity, idol or even a crown prince. Sora even saw few girls at her age crying in and saying that Leeteuk oppa had to say single. Sora frowned. Okay this is ridiculous. If you knew what kind of ahjussi he is, you wouldn’t want to marry him.

Sora had never seen so many reporters in one place at the same time. Okay maybe in television, but never on live. But right now she didn’t give a donkey’s about the reporters. She just wanted to see one certain ahjussi. Sora took a deep breath before she started to make her way to the doors. It seemed like the interview had already ended and everyone was making their own conclusions about what they heard.

“Hey! That’s Kang Sora!” Some reporter recognized her.

Everyone turned to look at Sora. They were all checking that their cameras were all right and ready to shoot. Sora bit her lower lip. This wasn’t something she had thought. She would have never thought that there would be so many reporters and that they even noticed her. Everyone seemed to be hesitating. They weren’t sure if they could just go and talk to her.

Sora grabbed Hyorin’s hand. “Let’s run, now!” she whispered to her and started run.

“Miss Sora!”

“What’s your statement Kang Sora?”

“Are you really Kang’s daughter?”

Sora didn’t hear clearly what everyone was asking, she just kept running to the company’s building. Every paparazzi tried to get close to her so that they would take a pictures of her. Some even tried to grab her hand. Finally they got to the doors. Luckily the doorman recognized her and let them inside. Sora gasped for awhile and tried to get her beating heart to calm down. She had never experienced anything like this.

“Sora... What.. are we even doing here?” Hyorin asked while gasping. She wasn’t used to run with high heels on.

“What do you think? I have a hot ahjussi to kill,” Sora said coldly.

“Hot ahjussi?” Hyorin lifted her eyebrow.

“Ah nothing! Forget that!”

Sora’s essence had totally changed and she was again so angry. She was so furious right now and wanted to hit something or someone. Everyone looked at her curiously, but after they saw her scary glare, they turned their face away. Sora rushed to the info desk and she looked so scary that even the bodyguards didn’t dare to stop her.

“Where can I find that stupid ahjussi?” Sora asked angrily from the woman in info desk.

The woman looked at Sora and she was so scared right now. “I’m sorry, but could say the name again?”

“Leeteuk, Park Leeteuk. Where is he?”

“You mean mr. Park Jr. He’s in his office on the 14th floor. But you can’t-” that woman couldn’t finish her sentence since Sora was already in the elevator.

Hyorin had to run to keep up with Sora. She was kind of scared of her. She had never seen Sora this angry. Not even when Shindong had found an old not-attractive photo of Sora and put it in the school so everyone had seen it or when Sora had found out that her ex-boyfriend had cheated on her. No, they were nothing compared to this one.

Sora was so pissed. She kept strumming the 14 button and cursed in every possible way she knew. Finally the doors opened and Sora rushed out. It looked like a scene from movie Devil wears Prada. Everyone avoided her and made room for her when she passed by. Some of them even turned over and run away from her when they saw her. Yes, she was that scary. You could almost see the smoke coming out of her ears.

“Is Park Leeteuk in there?” Sora asked from the assistant.

They had arrived in front of big doors, which looked like CEO’s or director’s office.

“Yes, but you can’t-” that was all she had time to say before Sora had already cast the door open.

“YAH! PARK LEETEUK!” she shouted.

Leeteuk, Yesung, Sungmin and Siwon all got scared of that loud and angry voice. They looked at Sora with fear. Leeteuk felt like peeing in his pants. Sora looked like she could kill him with her stare. Leeteuk gulped. Goodbye life.

“So-Sora..? What are you doing here?” Leeteuk stuttered. Like there was a need to ask. Of course he knew why she was here. To kill me.

“What the hell was that? Why on earth there was a press conference day after our meeting?”

“It was my dad’s idea. And your dad wanted it too,” Leeteuk wasn’t even sure what he was doing. Defending himself?

“It doesn’t matter to me whose idea it was. The point here is, why did you agree with it? No one forced you to do it!”

“Actually my dad did.”

“Don’t care! God! I’m so angry right now! I could just start scream here and punch you in the face! What did you even say on that conference? You probably didn’t tell about the engagement, right?”

“!” Leeteuk bit his lower lip and looked at the floor. I’m so dead now.

“NO WAY!” Sora shouted after realising what had happened.

Okay now she was angry. She screamed so loudly and sounded like a dinosaur. She turned few times around and then hit her fist on the wall. The painting on the wall swinged a little bit. Leeteuk shivered. Sure he knew that Sora was going to be angry, but this? Never thought that she could be this bad. Okay remember not to make her angry again or you will be dead. 

“Sora! Are you okay?” Hyorin sounded worried.

Sora ignored her and turned to look at Leeteuk. She pointed at him with her finger. “I’m going to kill you someday Park Leeteuk!” she was so serious and scary that Leeteuk didn’t dare to deny it.

“Sora!” someone shouted from the door.

Everyone turned to look and saw Sora’s father standing there and Leeteuk’s father behind him. Siwon Yesung, and Sungmin bowed when they saw mr. Park, Hyorin looked just awkward and stood in the corner, Leeteuk looked relieved and Sora just blew air. Sora’s father didn’t look happy.

“Sora, what are talking about? That is not how you talk to your husband! Show some respect!” he said angrily.

“Not my husband yet,” Sora muttered. Her father looked at her angrily so she just nodded.

“And Leeteuk! How could you let your wife talk to you that way? Show her who’s the boss!” Leeteuk’s father said.

“Excuse me, let her?” Sora asked angrily. More than Leeteuk, she hated male chauvinists. Okay, not saying here that Leeteuk’s father was one, but he sounded like one.

“Sora be quiet!” her father said firmly. He turned at mr. Park. “So the press conference went pretty well. We will see you tomorrow evening at that restaurant. Let’s discuss about the engagement party then,” he said to mr. Park. Leeteuk’s father just nodded.

“Tomorrow?” Sora and Leeteuk shouted at the same time. Their fathers ignored them.

“Now come one Sora. It’s time for us to go. See you tomorrow Leeteuk,” Sora’s father said. He bowed to them and took Sora’s hand. Hyorin followed them silently.

“I’m going too. Leeteuk, I hope to see those FDC documents on my desk by 5pm. And remember to behave tomorrow,” he said and left.

“Yes father,” Leeteuk muttered.

He sighed heavily. That was some tense 10 minutes. There was now total silence in his office. He almost forgot that Siwon, Sungmin and Yesung were still there until Sungmin opened his mouth.

“Who was that beautiful lady with Sora?”

Leeteuk glared at him.

“Sora’s dad saved your hyung,” Siwon laughed.

And now Leeteuk just glared at him.

“By the way hyung... Did you forget your punishment..?” Sungmin asked carefully. He was still a bit shocked and scared of Sora.

“What? No I didn’t! But you actually thought that I would have kissed her now? If I had done that, she would have killed me. I mean seriously. Come on you guys! You can’t be this mean to me!”

“Nope. You failed and that means... Extra punishment! Okay actually it’s going to be the same punishment, but just on the next level,” Siwon smirked.

“What? You mean ?” Leeteuk asked. Don’t blame him. He’s just new in this stuff so he can still be pretty dumb and lame.

“No, but sure you can do that if you want. And if she wants too,” Yesung said.

“But I don’t think that day would ever come,” Sungmin laughed.

“What I meant was that at first you just needed to give her peck on the lips, but now it has to be a french kiss. So good long french kiss with tongues,” Yesung smirked.

Leeteuk groaned. “How am I supposed to get my tongue inside ? She won’t probably even let me touch her!”

“I don’t know, get her drunk, woo her or use force. But nothing that might hurt her. That’s not our problem. But make sure that this time you will succeed. Or else next time is the bed,” Yesung winked.

“Fine! God you are annoying.”

 

 

What? It took me 4 days to update? Sorry. Actually I already had written the next chapter, but this one wasn't ready until now so that's why it took some time. Am I going to make a douple update? Sorry, no. I'm still not satisfied with chapter 6 so you will have to wait at least 1 day.

Also, I lost one subscriber (but got like 3 new ones <3). So if there's something that bothers you, please tell me. I only want to write something that you like to read. Okay one thing that I won't change.. You still have to wait to know why Sora hates Leeteuk. Sorry, but Leeteuk just won't get it that easily :D but I promise to give you some hints (there's going to be a big one in the engagement party). But if you can guess it, I'll tell you ;)

And also! I don't think I ever explained this to you but when the font is in italic, it means that the person is thinking it. Sometimes I use apostrophes, sometimes not. Hopefully you haven't been too confused :D Some of you may have already noticed that I updated the Foreword. There's still some thing that I will put there, but only after they have happened :D

COMMENTS = HAPPY ME = EASIER TO WRITE :)