Questions

Mission Impossible: Operation Steal Kim Myungsoo's Heart

 

Zelo's POV
 
Standing outside Yongguk hyung's room, a lot of things were going through my head. Will hyung understand? Will he think I'm weird? Will he judge me?
 
But I had to get those thoughts out of my mind. If I want to finally find out why I'm like this, I'm going to have to it up and accept what Yongguk hyung says.
 
Here I go. 3.2.1
 
"Hyung, can we talk?" I ask after gently knocking on his door.
 
"Sure Junhong. Wae? Whats wrong?" he asks as he opens the door. "Step into my office."
 
"Office? Hyung, what office?."
 
"I'm just trying to lighten the mood. Whats wrong?" he asks.
 
"You remember Yoojung right?" I ask trying to avoid his gaze 'cause every time I say her name out loud, I feel a blush creep onto my cheeks. 
 
"Yeah, the girl who calls you Bunhong. Whats up with her?" 
 
"Well, its just that every time I see her, I get this weird feeling in my chest. And its like I cant breathe." I confess, still trying to avoid eye contact with him.
 
And then all of a sudden, he bursts into laughter! I knew I would be judged.
 
"Don't laugh at me hyung! Whats wrong with me?" I ask as I slump onto the floor, trying not to cry.
 
"You say you get a weird feeling in your chest every time you see her?" he asks, wiping tears of joy away from his eyes.
 
"Yeah."
 
"And its like you can't breathe?"
 
"Yeah! Am I allergic to her or something?" I ask which causes him to laugh even harder.
 
"HYUNG!! DON'T LAUGH AT ME!"
 
"Ah Junhong, this just shows how young and clueless you are. I have question for you. If you were asked to pick between buying a new skateboard or hanging out with Yoojung, what would you pick?" he asks, raising his eyebrows at me in question.
 
"Easy. Hang out with Yoojung."
 
He suddenly clapped his hands and gave me one of the biggest gummy smiles I have ever seen.
 
"My thoughts exactly. Junhong, you're not allergic to her at all. You're in love my boy. LOVE." 
 
All the pieces of the puzzle started going into place. It all started to make sense now, Why I blush every time I say her name, why I got butterflies in my tummy when we hung out at Baskin and Robbins, why my heart skipped a beat when I saw her at the airport. Yongguk hyung's right. This is love. I'm in love.
 
 
But I still have so many questions.