Dazzling

Mission Impossible: Operation Steal Kim Myungsoo's Heart

 

"Secret, you're on in 20 minutes!!" 
 
Sitting in the dressing room before our performance, I couldn't help but doubt myself and feel insecure. "What if I mess up?" "What if I trip and fall of the stage?" "What if I fail misera--"
 
"Yoojung-ah, the stylists are going to retouch your make up." Sungjin seonsaengnim called me over, snapping me out of my pessimistic thoughts. 
 
"Ne." I answered, and walked over to him and one of the stylist unnies. 
 
"Are you nervous?" he asked, placing his hand on my shoulder. I nodded a little and he let out a small chuckle. 
 
"Don't worry, you've done really well in practice. After this first performance, all the other performances will be a cake walk. The first one is always the most nerve wrecking." he a reassured and I replied back with a small smile. 
 
"I hope you're right seonsaengnim." 
 
Zelo's POV
 
"When is it our turn to perform hyung?" Youngjae hyung asked Yongguk hyung.
 
"We're on in 10 minutes." he replied, not looking up from his ipod.
 
"Why don't we wish the Secret sunbaes good luck?" Himchan hyung suggested, wiggling his eyebrows. Youngjae hyung and Daehyun hyung stood up at the same time, walked over to Himchan hyung and slapped the back of his head. 
 
"OUCH!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!" Himchan hyung roared, clutching his head. "Yongguk hyung!! Did you see what they did?? Dongsaengs aren't supposed to do that to their hyungs!!" 
 
"We all know you just want to flirt with the Secret noonas hyung." Youngjae hyung retorted matter-of-factly. 
 
"Especially Sunhwa noona." Daehyun hyung added. 
 
"Aish, whatever. I'm still going. Junhong, come with me." Himchan hyung commanded and dragged me out of my chair. 
 
"But hyung, I don't wanna be your wing man!!" I whined, clinging onto my chair for dear life. 
 
"I'll give you cherry tomatoes."
 
Cherry tomatoes? 
 
"Fine, but lets make it quick." I said and walked out of the dressing room with Himchan hyung. 
 
We sped walked to the Secret noona's dressing room and entered to a busy scene. Stylists and coordi-noonas were running around and I recognized Sungjin seonsaengnim talking to a trainee. The trainee sat in front of a mirror and my jaw immediately dropped to the floor. 
 
"Yoojungie? Is that really you?" I thought to myself, not believing what I was seeing. I always found my best friend beautiful, but now, god she was drop dead gorgeous.
 
Her hair, which she usually just left hanging past her shoulders, was cut little shorter and dyed a nice shade of brown. Almost hazel actually. She also had side bangs now, which fit her face structure perfectly. She wasn't wearing her glasses, and thats when I realized I haven't seen her without them since she came back to Korea. They were stunning and I noticed something different about them, but I couldn't put my finger on what.
 
Long story short, she was absolutely beautiful. 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
"Good job guys!! We can rest a little now." Sunggyu hyung announced while we were walking back to our dressing room. We all wooped and cheered, high-fiving each other on the way. Infinite's dressing room was at the end of the hallway, so we had to pass by a few other dressing rooms to get there.
 
From afar, I saw Choi Junghong of BAP standing outside the Secret sunbae's dressing room with his mouth hanging open. 
 
"Wonder what that he's staring at…" I thought to myself, wanting to see what caught his attention. I've gotten to get to know Junhong from bumping into him a couple of times backstage, and I know that we share some common interests. 
 
"Sunggyu hyung!! Lets order some pizza!!" Sungjong said, skipping down the hallway next to him. 
 
"Last one to the dressing room has to pay!!" Howon hyung screamed and they all raced to the dressing room like mad men. Being kind of tired from the performance, I decided to lay back and just pay for the pizza. 
 
"Its payday anyway." I thought and casually made my way to Junhong.
 
"Whatcha looking at?" I asked him and he jumped back in surprise. 
 
"N-nothing." he said, looking away and blushing. I directed my gaze to where he was facing and I saw a trainee getting her make up done in front of a big mirror. She looked kind of familiar, like I've seen her somewhere before. 
 
When the stylist finished putting on her eyeliner, the trainee opened her eyes and a smile instantly crept onto my face. I instantly knew who that girl was just by the color of her eyes.
 
A dazzling shade of green.
 

 

This kinda took me awhile again :c sorry guys orz

I'd really appreciate it if you guys upvoted this story?????

meh forget I said anything .____. I hope you guys like this chapter~ 8D