Good To Have You Back

Mission Impossible: Operation Steal Kim Myungsoo's Heart

 

"Yoojung-ah, are you okay?" says a voice that brings me back into consciousness. I open my eyes to see Minri and 6 blonde boys, staring down at me.
 
"Where am I?" I ask sitting up, my head throbbing. What the heck did I do?
 
"Yoojung-ah thank goodness you're okay!! We're backstage in the BAP dressing room, the guards brought you here after you fainted and the BAP oppas were very nice and let you stay here." Minri says giving the 6 blonde boys surrounding me a look of gratitude.
 
"Whats a BAP?" I ask innocently, really having no clue as to what/ who BAP was.
 
The 6 blonde boys around me look away awkwardly and Minri gave me the 'bad move' look. 
 
"Yoojung-ah, do you still remember me?" the blonde to my right asks. I look  up in his direction and I'm greeted with a pair of familiar brown eyes.
 
"Wah Junhong-ah, what are you doing here?"
 
"Well, I'm part of BAP. BAP is a rookie group by the way." he replies and pulls me into a tight hug.
 
"I missed you Yoojungie~" he says.
 
"I missed you too Bunhong." I reply.
 
"Yah, we're already teenagers, don't call me Bunhong anymore." he says while releasing me from the hug, pouting.
 
"I think these two are having a moment." a blonde with chubby cheeks says, giving us the smug look.
 
"Lets give these two some privacy~" another blonde coos, signaling for the others to leave.
 
"Whatever hyung!" Junhong says, blushing tomato red. Awww my best friend is so adorable~
 
"I guess I'll be going out too?" Minri says, since the blondes were motioning for her to join them.
 
"Yes you will be joining us." a blonde with a deep voice said while he dragged Minri along with him.
 
"So I guess this can be best friend bonding time?" I ask Junhong.
 
"Yes!! Finally!! Wait, let me change out of this costume. I'll meet you at the Baskin and Robbins near the old playground we used to go to. Do you still remember where it is? " he asks.
 
"I think so. But why can't I just wait for you?"
 
"The fangirls might see and if fangirls see us, you know what'll happen right?"
 
Yup, I definitely know what will happen.
 
Complete and utter chaos.
 
"Ah, arrasso~ See you Bunhong." 
 
"See you! And stop calling me that." Junhong replies, blushing and sticking his tongue out at me.
 
"Ah Junhong. Aside from your looks, nothing has changed. I'm glad." I think to myself as I leave the dressing room, smiling.
 
Its good having my best friend back.