Disturbances

Mission Impossible: Operation Steal Kim Myungsoo's Heart

 

"Yoojung-ah…" 
 
"Yes?" I asked, not looking away from the beautiful sunset in front of us.
 
"Look at me." 
 
I turned my head to the side. I still couldn't believe he was here, with me, watching this gorgeous sunset. I wish everyday could be like this.
 
"I love you so much, don't ever forget that." he said and cupped my cheek in his hand. 
 
"I love you too oppa." I replied and placed my hand over his. He leaned in for a kiss--
 
 
 
"YAH KIM YOOJUNG!" 
 
"What do you want umma?" I asked a little irritated. That was the best daydream I've had in awhile and she just had to interrupt.
 
"You've been staring at the wall for almost 10 minutes now. Without blinking. Aigoo are you sick?" she asked, placing her hand over my forehead.
 
"Aniyo, I'm fine."
 
"Hurry up and eat your breakfast then. You have a meeting at TSENT at 11." she replied, making herself a cup of coffee. 
 
"I don't have a meeting umma. They gave us the day off today." 
 
"No, someone called this morning and told me to tell you that you have a meeting later."
 
WHAT? THIS CAN'T BE POSSIBLE. I'M MEETING UP WITH MYUNGSOO OPPA AT 11. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!?!?!
 
"Is something wrong?" Umma asked, giving me a quizzical look.
 
"A-aniyo." I replied and proceeded to eat my breakfast at lightning speed, trying to think of a way to save my date.
 
When I finished, I ran back to my room to check my phone. Sure enough, I got a text from Jaemin unnie about the meeting. 
 
"Damn it. Why of all days did we have to have a meeting today?!?" I mentally screamed, frustration hitting me like a bus. 
 
I don't know how I did it, but I was able to send Myungsoo oppa a text message about my meeting in 10 seconds flat. 
 
I paced around my room impatiently, hoping and praying for a really quick reply. His reply came 10 minutes later, right before I thought I was going to explode. 
 
Jinjja? That T________T… We can meet up at 2 if you want, but if you think its gonna be a rush, we can move it to next week. 
 
Without thinking twice, I replied that we should meet up at 2. I don't think my heart can wait another week. 
 
Okay then. See you at 2!~ 
 
I looked at the clock on my bedside table. 10:00 am. "Okay Kim Yoojung, if you wanna make it in time for your date, you're gonna have to move quickly and efficiently. FIGHTING!!" 
 
~~~
 
"Do not forget the new training schedule and I will see you all on Monday." Jaemin unnie said, dismissing me and all the other trainees from the 2 hour long meeting.
 
"Kamsahamnida seonsaengnim." all of us greeted her, bowing 90 degrees as she left the room. 
 
Once she was out, I gathered my things and bolted out the door. Because of being in such a rush, I nearly bumped into someone while running to the bathroom. 
 
"Why are you in such a rush?" 
 
I looked up and saw Junhong eyeing me suspiciously. 
 
"Nothing. Sorry for almost crashing into you. By the way, are we still up for best friend bonding day on wednesday?" I asked. I haven't hung out with Bunhongie in awhile and I couldn't help but miss him. 
 
"Y-yeah." he stuttered and blushed. There goes the blushing again, whats up with this boy?
 
"I'll text you. Now I gotta get going, bye Bunhongie!" I said and speed walked to the bathroom.
 
After washing my face, fixing my hair and changing into a decent shirt, I caught a bus to Itaewon where Myungsoo oppa said we were going to meet. 
 
~~~~~
 
This. Can't. Be. Happening.
 
The traffic jam was so bad that the bus hasn't moved from its spot in 30 minutes.
 
Time check: 1:57 pm.
 
"Why isn't fate working with me right now?? Am I receiving bad karma for god knows what I did wrong?? What do I do??" I started to mentally cry and panic. I know this makes me sound freaking desperate, but we are talking about Kim Myungsoo, my future husband. This may be one of my only chances to make him fall in love with me (which I know sounds farfetched, but it wouldn't hurt to try).
 
10 minutes passed and the bus barely moved, so after a minute of mental deliberation, I sent Myungsoo oppa a text.
 
Oppa, I'm stuck in traffic :( What do you suppose we do?
 
His reply came quicker than expected (to my relief).
 
I can wait ^^ I'm  sitting in a booth inside a McDonald's, I'll be waiting for you here.
 
"Awww oppa, you're so nice." I thought, staring at my cellphone with a goofy grin plastered on my face.
 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
2:30 pm
 
"I hope you get here soon Yoojung." I thought, taking another french fry and popping it into my mouth." 
 
I looked at the rose I bought for her and noticed it was starting to wilt.
 
"Hold on a little longer rose, your owner will be here soon." I whispered to it, which earned me a couple of stares from people passing by my booth.
 
"Good thing I'm wearing my scarf and sunglasses." I mentally thanked Dongwoo hyung for reminding me to wear them (since I almost forgot).
 
"Isn't that Kim Myungsoo from Infinite?"
 
I instantly froze. From my peripheral vision, I could make out two girls whispering really loudly. A few other girls started to gather near them and one of them even pointed at me. 
 
I stood up from my seat and walked out of the McDonald's as quickly as possible. Hearing footsteps behind me, I quickened my pace. The footsteps got louder and louder and before I knew it, I was running as fast as I could.
 
"Oppa, wait!!" "Its L!!" "OPPA!!"
 
", not again."
 
I ran down the side walk, dodging street vendors and ajummas as best as I could. Suddenly, my phone started ringing. I knew it was Yoojung, but I couldn't pick up. The fangirls were coming to get me and if I wasn't fast enough, who knows what will happen. I looked behind me really quickly and saw what looked like a tidal wave of girls, all squealing and screaming, running towards me. 
 
I turned a corner and saw a familiar alleyway approaching on my left. It was a really small alleyway which was usually overlooked. With one swift movement, I hurled myself into the alleyway, behind a dumspter onto an old, tattered mattress. 
 
I heard the footsteps approaching and quickly ducked behind the dumpster. "Please leave me alone, please leave me alone." 
 
"He's gone." "Aww man, we missed him." "Don't worry guys, we'll get him next time."
 
I shivered at the thought of "next time". I love my fans, but I don't enjoy getting chased by the crazy ones. I checked my phone. 2 missed calls from Yoojung.
 
I sighed and sat on the mattress, waiting for the fangirls to leave. This was my secret hiding place whenever I got chased by fangirls. Even if it smelled like crap, this was my second haven, the first one being the dorm.
 
"Mianhae Yoojung-ah. Some kind of date huh."
 
Yoojung's POV
 
"I wonder where Myungsoo oppa is." I sighed, looking around McDonald's like a fool. I walked over to where the booths were, but they were all empty. The last booth though, had a tray of fries, an untouched soda and a rose.
 
"Is this where Myungsoo oppa sat?" I wondered and tried to call him. He didn't pick up after two calls, so I decided to sit at that booth and wait. 
 
Beep. Beep.
 
"Oh, he texted."
 
Mianhae Yoojung-ah. Something came up. I'll explain later. Just wait for me at McDonald's okay, I'l try to get there as soon as possible. 
 
Arasso, I understand. I'll wait. :) 
 
~~~
 
Time check: 3:50 pm
 
I was just staring at the empty seat in front of me, bored and looking like an idiot. I was swaying in and out of consciousness, sleep clouding my mind. 
 
Out of nowhere, a pair of warm hands covered my eyes.
 
"Guess who."
 
 
 

Yoojung experienced a lot of bad luck on busses huh xD 

 

I'm sorry this took awhile again :( /bows 90 degrees/

I still really really appreciate comments cause it helps me with the flow of the story :)
 
Anys, I hope you guys liked this chapter!~