Practice Practice Practice

Mission Impossible: Operation Steal Kim Myungsoo's Heart

 

Yoojung's POV
 
"C'mon Yoojung, one more time. I promise this will be the last." Bunhong said, holding his hand out to pull me out of the corner I was currently resting in. Its only been a week since Bunhong started teaching me a dance I could use to audition for TSENT, but my body is SO. FREAKING.SORE. I don't know how Bunhong still has the energy to do other things if he practices like this every single day.
 
"I'm tired Bunhong." I whined. My legs feel like jelly and my arms are as heavy as lead.
 
"Last one. I promise." he said and looked at me with pleading eyes. I know he's doing this to help me get evil fangirl of my back, but why did he decide to teach me a dance thats so tiring? I guess he doesn't know how out of shape I am. 
 
I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply. Last one. I can do this.
 
"Okay okay. Lift me up." I said and raised my arms. He lifted me up with ease and half lead, half dragged to the middle of the practice room. He went to the stereo and played the music. 
 
"1, 2, 3 and--" he counted and then the music just washed over the both of us. Our bodies moved to the beat and once we were in, there was no turning back. 
 
"WOAH. Yoojungie!! Where did you learn to dance like that?!?" a voice boomed after we finished the dance. We turned around and saw Himchan oppa, gawking at us like an ostrich. 
 
"I met her at a dance workshop when we were little, hyung. She's ALWAYS been a dancer, she just doesn't look like it." he answered him and winked at me. 
 
Himchan oppa charged towards me and engulfed me in a huge bear hug. 
 
"Yoojungie~ You're so good!! Tell me, what other hidden talents do you have?" he asked and spun me around like an idiot. 
 
"She can sing too hyung!! Isn't my best friend very talented?" he said, grinning and stealing me away from Himchan oppa's grasp. 
 
"Hey!! Give her back!!" he whined.
 
"She's not a toy you can play with whenever you want hyung." Bunhong retorted and hid me protectively behind his back.
 
"Aish this kid… By the way, are you planning on auditioning for a company or something Yoojungie? Cause I'm sure you'll get in if you do."
 
"Its a secret oppa." I said and stuck my tongue out at him.
 
"Mwo? Secret? Why are you keeping secrets from me??" Himchan oppa whined some more, trying to use his aegyo to make us tell him our "secret"
 
"'Cause we don't trust ajusshi's like you!!" Bunhong yelled and we both fell into fits of laughter. He carried me on his back and we ran out of the practice room, with an angry Himchan oppa yelling after us. 
 
Bunhong ran to the nearby park and set me down on a bench. We were still laughing our asses off at Himchan oppa and his priceless reactions. 
 
"I'm sorry about Himchan hyung, Yoojung-ah. He can be very… eccentric." he said and we both fell into a laughing fit again. My stomach hurt so much and it was getting hard to breathe. 
 
"So anyway, I'll give you the weekend off, but we're practicing again on Monday arraso?" 
 
"Arraso. I better get going. Its getting dark. See you next week Bunhong! I'll text you." I said, getting up from the bench. 
 
"See you. Rest well cause we're gonna be practicing more on Monday." he said, giving me a cheeky grin. 
 
"Aigoo, you have no mercy." I told him, pretending to cry. As if reading each other's minds, we chanted "NO NO NO, NO MERCY.~~" at the same time. (Yes, after I found out Bunhong was in an idol group, I listened to their songs. I am a very good best friend.) 
 
"Annyeong!~" I waved and turned to walk to the bus stop. All body pain aside, today was pretty good day.
 
All thanks to Bunhong.