Head To Head

Mission Impossible: Operation Steal Kim Myungsoo's Heart

 

After almost being excused for 1 week from school (being a trainee had its perks) my little holiday was about to end. 

 
Getting out of bed was a challenge. Putting on my uniform was bothersome. Walking to school was tiring and seeing my math teacher's face while walking down the hallway wasn't the most pleasant thing ever. 
 
"You can get by today Yoojung. You can get by." I chanted in my head, like it was some kind of mantra or something.
 
"Yoojungie!!"
 
Before I could even turn around to see who called my name, I was tackled to the ground full force.
 
"I missed you!! Why were you gone for a week, how could you do this to me." Minri whined, squeezing me in a tight bear hug.
 
"Mianhae Minri. I had some things to do at TSENT." 
 
"Its okay, I understand. Come on, we're going to be late for math class." she said and dragged me to our classroom. 
 
~~~~
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
"Tickets to whatever movie you were planning to watch." Sungjong said, scrolling through the list of things I needed for my date with Yoojung today on my phone.
 
"Check." I said, holding the tickets in my hand.
 
"Bracelet for noona."
 
"Check." I tapped my pocket to make sure it was there. 
 
"Box of donuts." 
 
"Box of donuts? That wasn't on my list."
 
"I know, but I thought it would be cute if you bought noona some donuts." Sungjong laughed. That wasn't a bad idea though. Who doesn't love donuts?
 
"You better get going hyung. Its almost her dismissal time and you still gotta buy some donuts."
 
"Oh yeah you're right, wish me luck maknae!" 
 
"Hyung fighting!" He cheered as I raced out the door. 
 
Zelo's POV
 
"What do you plan on doing with her if you ask her out on a date?" Youngjae hyung asked.
 
"I don't know! Thats why I came to you hyung! You're the brain." I whined, getting stressed with my little dilemma. I wanted to ask Yoojung out on a date, problem is I have no idea what to do or how to do it.
 
"You came to the wrong person Junhong, I have no dating experience whatsoever." he concluded and left me alone in the room we were in to play some video games.
 
"Aish. What kind of a hyung are you…" I muttered, ruffling my hair in frustration.
 
"You really wanna take her out on a date?"
 
I looked up and saw Himchan hyung approaching me. He sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.
 
"Take her ice skating."
 
"Ice skating?" That wasn't a bad idea. That was a pretty good idea coming from a pabo like Himchan hyung.
 
"That isn't a bad idea hung. Thanks hyung." I looked up at the wall clock in the room. She was going to be dismissed soon.
 
"Now if you excuse me hyung, I have to get ready." 
 
"Arraso arraso. Win her over okay? Fighting!" he cheered and went back to whatever he was doing. 
 
"Fighting Choi Junhong."
 
~~~~
 
 
It's been 15 minutes since they've been dismissed, but Yoojung was nowhere in sight. 
 
"What are you doing here?"
 
"Going to ask her on a date. You?" I didn't have to look to know who it was. 
 
"Same." he replied confidently. Lets see who'll get her this time. 
 
"Oh there she is." he said and ran to where Yoojung was standing with Minri.
 
"Oh crap." I said and hopped on my skateboard. I skated past Myungsoo hyung and went straight for Yoojung.
 
"Yoojungie!" I yelled, trying to get her attention. She turned to my direction and looked surprised to see me. 
 
"Bunhong!" she yelled back and ran towards me. I quickly got off my skateboard and ran towards her. I opened my arms and she ran right into me. I haven't hugged her in so long. I missed this.
 
"I missed you Bunhong." she said, not releasing me from the hug. 
 
"I-I missed you too."
 
"What are you doing here? And nice beanie by the way." 
 
"Well, I did need a disguise and I was going to ask if you have plans this after--"
 
"Hey Yoojung." a familiar voice interrupted and I mentally face palmed myself. This guy really wasn't going to back away.
 
"H-hi oppa." Yoojung stuttered, obviously trying to hide her blush. 
 
"Damn you Kim Myungsoo." I internally cursed. 
 
"Hi Junhong." Myungsoo hyung said casually.
 
"Hi hyung." I mumbled in reply, disheartened by his presence. It didn't mean I was giving up that easily though. I just needed the perfect time to interject. 
 
"Why didn't you come to class today oppa?"
 
"I had some things to do at Woolim. Oh by the way, do you have any pla--"
 
"Plans this afternoon. Do you have any plans this afternoon?" I asked, cutting him off. I knew it was rude, but if he wasn't going to back down, I wouldn't either. 
 
"You took the words out of my mouth, Choi Junhong." Myungsoo hyung said, giving me the 'not bad' look. 
 
 
Yoojung's POV
 
 
"Plans this afternoon. Do you have any plans this afternoon?" Junhong asked, catching me off guard.
 
"You took the words out of my mouth, Choi Junhong." 
 
Holy crap did that mean Myungsoo oppa wanted to hang out with me this afternoon too?? But I can't ditch Junhong, I haven't seen him in forever…  OTTOKHE?
 
 
 

 

 

Who do you think should "win" this round? :3 

leave your opinions in the comments below!~ 

 

I'm also so very sorry for not updating lately, my school just started and I've been having a hard time adjusting. :( Hopefully, I'll be able to post a new chapter soon! Thank you for even giving my story the time of day <3