TSENT

Mission Impossible: Operation Steal Kim Myungsoo's Heart

 

The weekend went by really quickly cause before I knew it, it was already Monday. My first day as a trainee at TSENT. 
 
We were supposed to go to TSENT at around 6pm for our orientation and all that stuff, and I couldn't wait! Something that I thought was so impossible  has actually become a reality for me. This also gives me an edge over that Jung Hyerim. I can actually somewhat consider myself in Myungsoo oppa's league (since I have a chance of debuting and all). Plus, evil fangirl will finally leave me alone! FINALLY.
 
When we were dismissed from school, I was about to make mad dash back to my house so that I could get ready when all of a sudden Minri tackled me to the floor. 
 
"Congratulations again Yoojungie!!" she squealed, hugging all the air out of me. 
 
"Minri, c-can't b-breathe!!" I said, gasping for air.
 
"Ah mianahe." she said and let go. "Its just that I'm so proud of you!! I can't believe you're a TRAINEE. I'm so happy for you." she gushed. 
 
"Gomawo Minri. I'm glad I know you've got my back on this." I said. Minri can be such a sweetheart. 
 
"What time is it?" she asked and looked at the wall clock in our classroom. "Its almost 6!! You better hurry or you'll be late!! Hwaiting!!" she cheered and pushed me out of the classroom. 
 
I ran as fast as I could back to my house, changed into an oversized hoodie and sweats, packed my backpack with important stuff and made my way to TSENT. 
 
On my way there, I received a text from an unknown number.
 
Yoojung-ah. I heard from Minri that you got into TSENT. Chukhahae!~
 
"I wonder who this could be?" I thought to myself, trying to remember if I gave my number to anyone recently.
 
Who is this please? :) 
 
Ah, mian. I forgot to put my name. This is Myungsoo.
 
Everything froze for a few seconds after reading that text. MYUNGSOO OPPA GOT MY PHONE NUMBER? AND TEXTED ME? KSJHGLKSGLGHL;AKLFA
 
I typed my reply with unsteady hands, still in a daze from the fact that he actually texted me.
 
Gomawo oppa~ ^^
 
Work hard, arasso? Hwaiting!!
 
As I was about to type my reply, I got a call from Bunhong.
 
"Bunhong!!"
 
"Yah where are you?? They're about to start the trainee orientations soon!" he said in a panicked voice.
 
CRAP!! I didn't want to leave a bad impression by being late on my first day!!
 
"What??? Okay, I'll hurry, I'm almost there." I told him and hung up.
 
10 minutes into the bus ride, the bus I was on came into a sudden halt. 
 
The driver went out of the bus to check what happened. "I'm sorry passengers, looks like we have a flat tire." he said.
 
Crap. Looks like I'm going to have to make a run for it.
 
I got up from my seat on the bus and ran to TSENT like I was being chased by a robber. People were staring, but I really didn't care. I didn't want to be late.
 
When I finally reached TSENT, I was panting like a dog. I ran up the stairs to where Jaemin unnie said we were supposed to meet and slipped in as inconspicuously as possible. There were a few other boys and girls in the room, all looking really tense. 
 
I got there just in time because when I took a seat, the doors burst open and 3 intimidating looking people walked in. I only recognized Jaemin unnie out of the three. Next to the other two, Jaemin unnie didn't look scary at all. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo." all of us in the room greeted, standing up and bowing 90 degrees.
 
"Sit." one of the three said. He was a big guy, wearing sunglasses and a cap. We all obeyed and sat down immediately.
 
"We…" the man gestured to himself and his colleagues, "…are in charge of the new trainees. I am Ahn Joonyoung. I am TSENT's vocal trainer."
 
"I am Seo Jaemin, lead choreographer." Jaemin unnie said. 
 
"And I am Lee Sungjin. Over-all manager of the trainees here at TSENT. So if any of you will be doing back up for idols in their performances or music videos, I'm in charge." the last of the intimidating 3 said. He was a lanky guy with purple hair and big glasses. "You will address us all as seonsaengnim for now arasso?" Sungjin seonsaengnim said and we all nodded.
 
"When I call your names, stand up. But don't say anything. We're just going to assess you for your make-overs." Jaemin unnie said in a loud voice, eyeing us all skeptically. 
 
Make-overs? Oh god. The thought of a make-over scared the living daylights out of me. What if they make me shave my head into a boy cut? 
 
The first three trainees they called got off easily, but when they called my name, it was a whole different story. 
 
"Kim Yoojung." Joonyoung seonsaengnim said and I quickly stood up. They whispered amongst themselves, occasionally pointing at my hair and glasses. 
 
"Hmm…we'll definitely need to work on her." Sungjin seonsaengmin mumbled, almost whispering. But I heard it alright. I know I'm not the prettiest girl ever, but I'm fine with how I look. Or maybe evil fangirl is right. I guess I really do look like … 
 
They called the rest of the trainees and when they finished, they took us on a tour of the TSENT building.
 
While walking in one of the hallways,I heard familiar laughter coming from  one of the rooms. The door burst open and BAP came out, laughing hysterically. When the boys laid eyes on the intimidating three, their laughter abruptly stopped. I guess even BAP thinks they're intimidating as well.
 
Yongguk oppa looked at us and gave a gummy smile. "So are these the new trainees Jaemin noona?" he asked.
 
"Yup. Looks promising huh?" 
 
"Very promising. All of you work hard arasso?" Yonggguk oppa said and we all replied with a loud "Ne." 
 
I met eyes with Junhong and he gave me a wink. I stuck my tongue out at him and he blushed madly. Seriously, this boy likes to blush a lot. 
 
After 30 minutes of being shown the different facilities in TSENT, we came back to the room where we met up at.
 
"That concludes our tour. Official training starts tomorrow. Be here at 6pm arasso? We'll be making a very important announcement, so all of you have to be here." Joonyoung seonsaengnim said, looking all of us in the eye. 
 
"Now go home all of you." Jaemin unnie said and I stood up to leave.
 
"Except Yoojung." 
 

Sorry this took awhile :C and that it kinda ;;

But this is sorta like a transition chapter into more interesting ones :)