Heartbreak

Mission Impossible: Operation Steal Kim Myungsoo's Heart

 

"That went pretty well." I thought to myself, sighing in relief. My first stage with the Secret unnies just finished and I feel like a huge weight was just lifted off my shoulders. 
 
"Good job up there Yoojung." Sungjin seonsaengnim said, giving me a thumbs up. "Don't forget we have another performance tomorrow arasso?"
 
I nodded and he gave me and the rest of the crew the afternoon off.
 
"Lets eat out guys!!" one of my fellow trainees, Song Sara said.
 
"I'll pass guys. I'm gonna take the time this afternoon to rest." I replied, gathering my things. 
 
"Aww c'mon Yoojung!!" "Thats no fun!!" "WAEEEEEE." the other girls whined.
 
"Sorry guys. I'm really tired." 
 
"Fine fine, but next time you're definitely coming with us whether you like it or not." Sara said with all the other girls nodding in agreement with her.
 
"Arasso, annyeong!" I waved and walked out of the dressing room. 
 
"Finally some time to myself!" I cheered to myself, daydreaming of rolling around in my comfy bed.
 
"Yoojung-ah!!" 
 
I turned around to see who called me and saw my future husband jogging towards me. 
 
"OMO OMO ITS HIM. OKAY STAY CALM." I thought, trying to calm myself down for the millionth time. You'd expect me to be used to his gorgeous-ness, but I still get butterflies whenever I lay eyes on him. 
 
"Annyeong oppa." I said and gave him a small smile. 
 
"You know what day it is today right?" he asked, cocking his head to the side, making him look extra adorable.
 
"Yeah, its White Day. Are you giving any girl a gift today?" I asked, trying to start a small conversation with him.
 
"Well, thats kind of the reason why I'm here." he said, and brought out a small box from his back pocket.
 
"Happy White Day Yoojung." he said, handing me the box. 
 
My eyes widened in shock, this whole situation not processing properly in my mind. This gorgeous boy, giving me a White Day gift. I must be dreaming.
 
"Gomawo. You shouldn't have." I replied, taking the box with both hands. 
 
"Open it." With ginger hands, I opened the box, revealing a beautiful silver bracelet with a heart charm on it.
 
"Wah, so pretty." I said, taking the bracelet out of the box.
 
"Here, let me put it on." 
 
He took the bracelet and clipped it around my wrist. I raised it up to get a better look at the bracelet and I couldn't help but smile. My first White Day gift, from the guy of my dreams. Life is good.
 
"You can add other charms there if you want." 
 
"Gomawo oppa. This is a really pretty bracelet. I'll wear it all the time." 
 
"You're welcome Yoojung-ah. And since White Day is almost over, and I know you're tired, would you do me the honor of going on a belated White Day date with me this weekend?" he asked, playing with his fingers, blushing slightly. 
 
Do I even need to think twice?
 
"Of course I would!" I blurted, then proceeded to blush tomato red. 
 
His expression after that was of utter shock, as if he thought I would deny his offer. 
 
"Great, I'll text you then. See you this weekend!" he said and winked before turning around to leave.
 
 
Junghong's POV 
 
"You're welcome Yoojung-ah. And since White Day is almost over, and I know you're tired, would you do me the honor of going on a belated White Day date with me this weekend?"
 
Oh no. Please say no Yoojung. Please say no. 
 
"Of course I would!"
 
I felt a tear slide down my cheek. Who knew those 4 words could break my heart?
 
From my spot hiding behind a wall, I could clearly see her smile. That smile that could light up a whole room. 
 
I looked at the bouquet of roses in my hand. "Guess I bought these for nothing." I thought to myself, trying not cry. But they were spilling, and I couldn't do anything to stop them. 
 
Who was I kidding though. I knew how much she liked Myungsoo hyung. Would she have picked me over him?
 
"Happy White Day, Kim Yoojung." I whispered and left, taking the bouquet and my broken heart with me.