I Won't Lose

Mission Impossible: Operation Steal Kim Myungsoo's Heart

 

Myungsoo's POV
 
Yoojung turned around and her beautiful eyes lit up when she caught sight of Junhong and I. I don't think I'll ever get used to them.
 
"Junhongie!! Myungsoo oppa!!" 
 
From the corner of my eye, I saw Junhong twitch at the word 'oppa'. Yoojung stood up from her seat and skipped towards us. 
 
"So, how do I look?" she asked, twirling around. And right at that moment, my heart did back flips in my chest yet again. She was beautiful. 
 
"Y-you look… different." Junhong replied, rubbing the back of his neck.
 
"Thats all you can say, Choi Junhong?" she asked, trying to fein disappointment. 
 
"I'm kidding, my best friend is way pretty."
 
"AWWWWWW, WHO KNEW YOU COULD BE SO SWEET BUNHONGIE." Yoojung cooed and pulled him into a tight hug. 
 
"You look really pretty Yoojung-ah." I said with all honesty. "Glad you removed the contacts."
 
"Gomawo oppa." she said, her cheeks turning tomato red.
 
"Contacts?" Junhong asked. Guess she wasn't lying when she said I was the only one who knew.
 
"Long story. I'll tell you about it some other time." she told him, an apologetic expression evident on her face. 
 
"We're now on standby. Everyone proceed to the waiting area." a manager inside the room loudly announced, ushering everyone out of the dressing room.
 
"Thats my cue. I'll catch you guys later." Yoojung said, giving Junhong and I a hug.
 
"FIGHTING!!" Junhong said pumping his fists.
 
"Good luck Yoojung-ah."
 
She chuckled a little, gave us both a thumbs up and walked away with the rest of Secret's entourage.
 
"Junhongie, lets go back to our dressing room." a voice said out of nowhere, scaring the out of me. 
 
"Oh Himchan hyung!! I totally forgot about you." Junhong said, looking slightly startled as well.
 
"Ah Myungsoo-ssi, I didn't notice you there." Himchan said, giving me a 90 degree bow.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted him back.
 
"We have to get back to the dressing room now. Let's go Junhong." 
 
"Bye Myungsoo hyung." Junhong said and walked away with Himchan. 
 
Now that I was finally alone with my thoughts, they couldn't help but drift to how Junhong looked at Yoojung. He looked at her with so much love and affection… and I didn't like it. 
 
"But they're best friends Kim Myungsoo, stop your ridiculous thoughts." I thought to myself, slapping my cheeks a little.
 
Why did that bother me so much? 
 
"You like Yoojung noona, don't you hyung." 
 
I turned around to see our maknae, smirking at me. "You like her a lot hyung. I can tell."
 
Is Sungjong right? Do I like Yoojung? 
 
"I feel pathetic for asking you this Sungjong-ah, but how do you know if you like a girl or not?" 
 
"Lets go on a walk, and I'll help you out." Sungjong said, leading me away from Secret's dressing room while patting my shoulder. 
 
"How do you feel whenever you see noona, hyung?" he asked and I told him about the heart flip flops and how her eyes affected me so much. 
 
"Hyung, are you stupid or something?? You're head over heels for her!!"
 
"Ya don't call your hyung stupid." I retorted, slapping the back of his head. 
 
"But I'm being serious hyung!! I can't believe you even asked me for advice. Didn't you have a girlfriend before??" 
 
"To be honest, never." I admitted, looking down in shame. 
 
"What?? Infinte's visual, Korea's handsome guy, Kim Myungsoo, has never had a girlfriend???" Sungjong asked, looking genuinely shocked. 
 
"Shuttup."
 
"Thats why you couldn't tell you liked her in the first place…" he muttered, scratching his chin.
 
"I need to be alone for awhile Sungjong-ah. I'll go back to the dressing room later." I said and dashed away, not giving him time to argue.
 
I found an empty hallway and immediately sank to the floor. I couldn't believe it took me this long to realize my feelings. But its better finding out later, than never finding out right? After thinking long and hard about it, I came up with 3 realizations.
 
1. I like Yoojung.
2. Junhong likes her too. And lastly;
3. I won't lose to him.
 

ohohohoho see what I did there? *u* 

 
Hope you guys like it!~ I'd love to receive comments, cause it helps me lot on constructing the flow of the story :3