Not His To Keep?

Mission Impossible: Operation Steal Kim Myungsoo's Heart

 

Myungsoo's POV
 
I watched as the bus Yoojung was on drove away and I let out a sigh of satisfaction. Today was great, I couldn't have asked for anything more. "Except for the fact that I wanted to kiss her so bad." a voice at the back of my mind screamed. That, I couldn't deny. 
 
She's beautiful, funny, smart… Heck, she's perfect. 
 
The loud beeping of my ringtone broke my train of thought and I fished my phone out of my pocket to answer the call. 
 
"Yoboseyo?"
 
"Yah, Kim Myungsoo where are you?" Sungyeol said from the other end of the line, sounding frantic.
 
"I'm in Itaewon. Why is there something wrong?"
 
"Itaewon?!?! Why the heck are you in Itaewon?? We have a meeting with the CEO in 10 minutes remember??"
 
"Oh crap!I totally forgot! Okay, I'm on my way back." I said, trying to catch a cab.
 
"You better be on time or I'm going to ki--" I hung up before he could finish his 'threat' and looked around for any incoming bus/taxi/anything that could get me too Woolim. 
 
"Damn it, why the heck am I so forgetful?" I cursed under my breath. Seeing that all the taxis were full and that the next bus would take another 15 minutes, I decided to run for it. 
 
"If I don't make it on time, I'm screwed."
 
 
Zelo's POV
 
I took a quick glance at the wall clock in the practice room. 
 
8:15 pm; Practice will be over soon… I'm sensing another sleepless night. 
 
"Lets do one last run through of the dance and then you all can have dinner." our choreographer called out and we all walked back to our positions. Dancing was the only time I didn't think about Yoojung, so I was thankful I had one more chance to have a clear and peaceful mind that night, cause I know for sure when I go to bed later, its gonna be all about her again, whether I like it or not. 
 
"Ready… Go."
 
~~~
 
"Woohoo!! Hyung bought us meat!" Daehyung hyung cheered, giving our manager a big hug.
 
"Thanks hyung!!" "Hyung, you're the best!" "Hyung jjang!" 
 
"Eat and rest well okay? You have a big day ahead of you tomorrow. I'll be going." he said and left our dorm.
 
"Lets eat! Junhong, get the rice." Yongguk hyung ordered and I followed without any complaints. I usually would've objected to him ordering me around like I was a maid, but I just wasn't in the mood.
 
I brought one big bowl of rice to the table and took my seat. Yongguk hyung started eyeing me curiously, but I just ignored him.
 
All of my hyungs attacked their food like bull dogs but I couldn't even find it within myself to pick up my chopsticks. 
 
"Eat up Junhong, big day tomorrow remember?" Youngjae hyung said, handing me a plate full of kimchi.
 
"Yeah maknae, eat! Eat this!" Himchan hyung added and placed a huge chunk of meat on my plate.
 
I picked up my chopsticks and took a tiny bite of rice. Food usually cheered me up when I was sad, but why wasn't it helping now? But thinking about it, I wasn't sad… I was heartbroken. 
 
"Junhong-ah, we need to talk." 
 
I looked up and saw Yongguk hyung with a worried expression on his face. It was only then did I realize that all my hyungs were finished eating and I barely touched my food. 
 
"Wae?"
 
"You've been spacing out again. You barely touched your food. What's bothering you?"
 
I couldn't tell hyung. I bet he would think I was pathetic for being heartbroken over a girl who was never mine to begin with. 
 
"Its about Yoojung isn't it?"
 
I nodded, letting him know his guess was right. I took a few deep breaths and told him about Yoojung and Myungsoo hyung. 
 
"And you're just giving up on her just like that?? Junhong-ah, one important thing I've learned awhile back was that feelings can change. You still have a chance with her."
 
"But she really likes Myungsoo hyung… How can I win her heart when it already belongs to someone else?"
 
"Are they together?" he asked. 
 
"Aniyo. They aren--"
 
"Then you still have a chance!! Choi Junhong, if you give up now, you will regret not trying in the future."
 
Hyung was right. Yoojung wasn't Myungsoo hyung's to keep. Well, maybe not yet anyways, but whatever.
 
"Not all hope is lost Junhong-ah." Yongguk hyung said and placed his hand on my shoulder. 
 
I gave him a small nod and a smile. "Thanks hyung."
 
When I go to bed tonight, I won't be thinking of how I can never have Yoojung, but on how I'm going to win her over.
 
 

 

so happy my internet is finally fixed 8D /does my happy dance/ OuO