Together

Mission Impossible: Operation Steal Kim Myungsoo's Heart

 

 
My heart was racing and my mind was spinning. Myungsoo or Junhong? 
 
"We haven't hung out in forever Yoojungie, I miss you." Zelo pouted and I couldn't bring myself to say no. This boy was hard to resist. 
 
"Myungsoo oppa, I hope its okay with you if I hang out with Junho--" I tried to say but was interrupted by a loud screech. And of course I knew what it meant. It was the national fangirl screech.
 
"Hey! Its Zelo of BAP!" a girl shouted, pointing to Junhong. 
 
"Run Junhong! Run!" I whispered loudly and he ran off, mounting onto his skateboard with ease. A crowd of fangirls started chasing him and all I could do was pray that he would stay safe.
 
"Its okay Yoojung, he'll be okay." Myungsoo oppa said, placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "Hold on for just a sec." I told him and pulled out my phone. 
 
Junhonie, stay safe. Find a good hiding place. If anything goes horribly wrong, call me. 
 
 
I stuffed the phone into my back pocket and turned my attention back to Myungsoo oppa. 
 
"Lets get out of here, shall we?" he asked and sent me a wink. My heart fluttered at his small gesture. Will there ever be a day I won't feel this way?
 
"Doubt it." a small voice said in my mind, and I couldn't agree more. We walked out the school gates and he hailed a taxi. 
 
"Oh yeah, these are for you." he said, handing me a box of donuts. 
 
"Cute." I giggled inwardly and accepted the box with both hands. "Gomawo oppa."
 
"No problem. C'mon, lets go." he said and opened the taxi door for me. I stepped in and he followed in right after. The ride took 20 minutes and before we knew it the taxi driver pulled up in front of a movie theater.
 
We payed the driver, thanked him and got out. "Its about to start soon. Should we go in?" Myungsoo oppa asked and I nodded. He held out his hand and I took it as my cue to hold it. His fingers intertwined with mine and I felt warmth wash over me. "What kind of movie are we watching?" I asked, silently praying we wouldn't be watching a horror movie.
 
"I think its a romantic comedy. Is that okay with you?" I let out a small sigh of relief and gave him a thumbs up. 
 
We walked in just as the lights dimmed and we took our seats at the back most row of the movie theater. When we settled in our seats, he took of his disguise and I had to remind myself to keep my mouth from falling wide open. Even in the dark he was stunning. He interlaced his fingers with mine again and I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks. I tried my best to concentrate on the movie, but I'd catch myself unconsciously looking at his hand in mine. "It couldn't possibly get better." I thought to myself.
 
30 minutes into the movie, I was hooked. I was totally engrossed into what was happening to the characters that I kind of forgot where I was and who was holding my hand. The couple in the movie were just about to kiss and I involuntarily held my breath. 
 
"Yoojung-ah…" Myungsoo oppa whispered and snapped me out of my trance.
 
"Yes?"
 
"I just… wanted to say thank you." he said and suddenly leaned in. He gently held my chin and closed his eyes. 
 
My eyes widened at his sudden gestures. "Is he going to kiss me? This can't be happening. I must be dreaming." I tried to deny to myself, the situation itself too good to be true. But it was. We were here, in a movie theater, together and he was leaning in to kiss me.
 
We were only 2 inches apart when he paused. "Relax." he said and closed the space between us. 
 
 

I'm sorry I have't updated in almost a month T_____________T /bows 90 degrees/  School has been a pain but I've managed to type out this chapter :3 You guys like the soojung? :D 

Tell me what you guys think in the comments section below!~ I would super duper appreciate it. Thank you for keeping up with my story :)

 

I hope you all have a nice day :)