Birthday Surprise

Mission Impossible: Operation Steal Kim Myungsoo's Heart
Yoojung's POV
 
"MINRI!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" I screamed from the end of the hallway. I ran towards Minri, who was clearly shocked by my sudden outburst and caught her in a tight hug. 
 
"Aigoo, you're so noisy. But gomawo Yoojungie." she said and patted my head.
 
"I have a present for you!!" I chimed and brought out a cupcake from my backpack. It was a chocolate cupcake with dark chocolate frosting and a cookie shaped like the infinity symbol placed on top.
 
"Wah, its so pretty! I bet it tastes good too. Thanks Yoojung."
 
"You're welcome. Anything for my almost sister." 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
"MINRI!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"
 
I turned around and saw Yoojung running towards Minri and giving her a really bug hug.
 
"Those two are so adorable, they're really like sisters." I thought to myself. 
 
I poked Sungjong who was fixing his locker which was right next to mine.
 
"Yah maknae. Did you hear that? Its Minri's birthday today."
 
"Mwo? Its Minri noona's birthday today? I wish I found out sooner! We could've bought her a present…" he said and pouted.
 
"I have a plan. You have your camera with you right?" I asked.
 
"I always do." he answered and pulled the camera out of his backpack.
 
"Let's put this plan into action quick."
 
~~~~
 
"Minri noona!!" Sungjong shouted just as Minri and Yoojung were about to walk out of the school gates. We ran towards the two girls as fast as we could. 
 
"Oh, hi Sungjong-ssi, hi Myungsoo-sii, whats wrong? Do you need help with something?" she asked quietly (she was very good at keeping our secret). Yoojung was standing right next to her, blushing. I couldn't help but avert my gaze to her cheek. The bruise was gone. Thank god.
 
"Ani. We just wanted to give you this." I said and handed her a CD. "Happy Birthday." I greeted and gave her a small smile. 
 
"Happy Birthday Noona!!" Sungjong cheered, giving her a cheeky smile.
 
The two girls looked at the CD with wide eyes. They then shifted their gazes to look at Sungjong and I.
 
"Gomawo Sungjong-ssi, gomawo Myungsoo-ssi. You shouldn't have." she said, her expression a mix of shock and joy.
 
"Consider it a gift from Infinite." Sungjong winked.
 
The two girls looked at each other, smiles creeping onto their faces.
 
"Awww man. Now my gift is nothing compared to that." Yoojung said and fake frowned. Awww how cute.
 
Yoojung stepped closer to me and whispered into my ear, "Thank you oppa. That was very nice of you to do for Minri."
 
"Yoojung-ah! Lets go to your house and watch this!! Thank you so much Sungjong-ssi and Myungsoo-ssi." she said and smiled. 
 
"Drop the formalities. Just call me Myungsoo."
 
"And call me Sungjong, noona."
 
"Arasso. Bye Myungsoo, bye Sungjong." the two girls waved and walked away. We watched them walk and I guess when they thought we couldn't see them anymore, the started jumping and squealing. 
 
Aigoo those fangirls.
 
~~~
 
Minri's POV
 
I finished setting up the dvd player and quickly inserted the CD in.
 
"Yoojung-ah! Ppali!! Its about to start soon!!"
 
Yoojung ran in and plopped herself on the couch next to me, with cheetos in hand. 
 
The video started with Myungsoo and Sungjong.
 
"Happy Birthday Minri!!"
 
"Happy Birthday Minri noona!!"
 
"Aigoo Myungsoo oppa is so cute." Yoojung squealed.
 
"Since you've been such a good friend to Myungsoo hyung and I, we decided to make you this video." 
 
"Thank you for keeping our secret. Tell Yoojung we said thank you too." Myungsoo said. 
 
The video then transitioned to Hamster Gyu and Dongwoo. "Annyeong Minri-ssi. Happy Birthday!! Thank you for being such a good friend to my dongsaengs. I hope I'll be able to meet you in the near future." he said and gave an eye smile. "Annyeong!! Happy Birthday Minri-ssi. Like what hyung said, thank you for taking care of my dongsaengs. You do a better job than Sunggyu hyung over here. He just bosses them around." Dongwoo said and earned himself a smack on the head from Sunggyu. 
 
"OUCH!" Dongwoo yelped and clutched his head.
 
"Ya ya ya Jang Dongwoo, I am a VERY good hyung. Minri-sii, don't listen to this pabo."
 
The video transitioned back to Myungsoo and Sungjong. "Sorry you had to see that. Let's move on to the other greetings!!" Sungjong chimed and the video transitioned to Hoya and Sungyeol.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo!" they said and bowed together in sync. 
 
"Saengil chukhahamnida, saengil chukhahamnida, saranghanun Park Minri, saengil chukhahamnidaaaaa!!" they sang and bowed again.
 
"I hope you have a great day today Minri-ssi!" Sungyeol cheered, waving his hands around. 
 
"Don't mind him, he had too much sugar." Hoya said, rubbing the back of his neck.
 
The video transitioned again to Myungsoo and Sungjong.
 
"Through Myungsoo hyung's observations, since he is VERY attentive, we saved your favorite member for last!" Sungjong said with Myungsoo smirking beside him.
 
"You're gonna like this Minri." Myungsoo said, giving a thumbs up.
 
The video transitioned once again and the face of Woohyun appeared on the screen.
 
"Annyeong Minri-ssi!~ Happy Birthday!! Myungsoo told me I'm your favorite member and I am very touched. So as a special birthday present, I'm going to sing for you." 
 
"OH MY GOD YOOJUNG-AH OTTOKHE??? MY HEART MY FEELS SKJG;JASHGK;A." I screamed, unable to contain my emotions any longer. Just give me namgrease and I will definitely go nuts. 
 
"I'm not going to be singing an Infinite song, but I still hope you enjoy. I'll be singing I'm In Love by Narsha." he said and held a brush up, pretending it was his mic.
 
(A/N: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IAL5UOaGxs <--- imagine it like this if you want ouo)
 
"jasireun jeongbalseot daereoteon
geudae chuwahaedageo malragiga naegaen
jeon eodweoweotdeon geojyeo
meonjyeok yeolleyokaji animyeon
geudael nopsigeulgeobwa
geuchareulseulgeo deobeogeo
jiwugaebael beogaejyeo
 
gipeojimyeon sangjeopeuni georaneun saengakhae
teutyeoumi ipseongeon sasirijima
ganjeoran mameulreo gideohago baraetdeon
sarangmi geudaerageomyeon mideoyeo
 
ooh i’m in love, ooh i’ll fall in love
deureopji anayeo geudaewa hamkkeramyeon
saesangeun neomu areumdapjyeo..."
 
translation:
 
to be honest from the
first time we met
saying i like you
was not easy for me to do
 
if I don't approach you first
I was afraid of losing you
 
I wrote letters and prepare
small gifts for you
 
if my love for you
goes any deeper
it would only hurt me more
its true my mind is full of fear
 
I pray with all my heart
the person that i'm hoping for
i believe that person is you
 
I'm in love
I fall in love
 
there's no way around it
I can't hide my heart
you're so beautiful…
 
"Have a great day Minri! Saranghae." Woohyun said, throwing imaginary hearts.
 
The video transitioned once again, this time to all the Infinte members in one room together.
 
"Happy Birthday!!!!" they all screamed together. "We hope you enjoyed the video noona!" Sungjong said and thats where the video ended. 
 
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAH THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!!" 
 
"I know right!! I can't believe Myungsoo oppa was able to get Woohyun to sing for you!!"
 
I can't believe I received such an amazing gift and from Infinite themselves. I think I'M going to pass out this time. 
 

I color coded the lines from the birthday video just to make it easier to read 8D