Somebody Pinch Me

Mission Impossible: Operation Steal Kim Myungsoo's Heart

 

Chapter 8
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
"I have to WHAT?" 
 
I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I had to transfer schools??
 
"But hyuuuuuung whyyyyyyyyy?" Sungjong whined. He wasn't happy about this either.
 
"Its because Cheongnam High has a more flexible schedule than Sungji High. It will be easier for you if you go to Cheongnam." Kibum hyung, our manager said. "Besides, its closer to Woolim. You wont be late for practices anymore."
 
"But what if the fangirls at that school are crazy?" I asked. I just wanted to study in peace.
 
"You'll have special classes don't worry. You start there next week."
 
Aigoo this .
 
~a week later~
 
Yoojung's POV
 
"Yoojung-ah, seonsanegnim told me there are transfer students today, and I'm going to have assist them and show them around after school." Minri told me as we were walking to our last class.
 
"Oh!! I heard about the new transfers. There were even rumors that they're from an idol group! But please, why would idols study here? Its hell on earth."
 
"I know right. Anyway, don't wait for me after school arasso?"
 
"Ne, arasso." I replied.
 
~~~
 
Minri's POV
 
Geez, the transfer students are taking forever. I've been waiting for them for about 15 minutes now and they still haven't showed up. Then from the corner of my eye, I saw principal lee and 2 boys wearing scarfs and shades approaching.
 
"Ah Minri-ssi, mianhae. I had to discuss with these two boys their special schedules while they're studying here." Principal Lee said. "Boys, this is Park Minri, she'll be touring you around the campus now."
 
"Annyeonghaseyo." the 2 boys said and bowed in sync. Why do their voices sound familiar? And why the hek are they wearing those weird scarfs that make them look like terrorists?
 
"Annyeonghaseyo. Shall we start our tour?" I ask and they quietly nod. Seems like they're shy, I have to try and break the ice.
 
"Have fun!!" Principle Lee says and walks away.
 
"So, what are your names?" I ask.
 
"Ah, I'm…Kim Myungshin. Yeah Myungshin." one of the boys reply, sounding like he wasn't even sure of his own name. Weird.
 
"And I'm…I'm…S-s-ungcheol!" the other boy stuttered. Seems like they're really really shy.
 
"Okay then Myungshin and Sungcheol, I'll show you around now. As you can see, we are in the admin lane, where the teacher's offices are located."
 
Throughout the tour, I'd occasionally see them glancing at each other nervously. Were they scared of me or something??
 
We finally arrived at the last place I was supposed to show them, the outdoor recreational area. It was really windy today and my hair was whipping all over the place. I saw Myungshin and Sungcheol struggling to keep their scarfs on. What was with the scarfs seriously? 
 
"So this is where we usually have P.E."
 
"Uhm, Minri-ssi, can we go inside? Its really windy." Myungshin asks, hiding on tightly to his scarf.
 
"AAAAAH HYUNG!" Sungcheol yells, trying to grab on to his scarf which was flying away.
 
I turn in their direction and I when my eyes fell on Sungcheol I thought my eyes were about to pop out of my sockets. 
 
Lee Sungjong from Infinite. Standing right in front of me.
 
"W-w-ha-at…are y-you S-Sungj-jo…"
 
"Please don't tell anyone. Please." Myungshin says, taking of his scarf revealing THE Kim Myungsoo. 
 
"Ki-ki-kim Myungs-s-.."
 
"SHHHHHHH. Please Minri-ssi, don't tell anyone we're studying here. I just want to study in peace." Myungsoo said, a look of worry in his eyes.
 
"Okay, I won't tell anyone." I say, still shocked and trying to control my fangirliness. 2 members from infinite are standing in front of me. Someone pinch me. They explained to me why they were here and even if I wanted to brag to the world I met these two remarkable boys, I had to keep it a secret. 
 
"We can trust you, right noona?" Sungjong asked with puppy dog eyes. 'WAAAAAH SOOO CUTE' I thought to myself, but of course I tried to act all cool in front of them.
 
"Of course I will Sungjong-ssi." 
 
"Thank you so much Minri-ssi." Myungsoo says. Omo he's so good looking up close. Yoojung would've freaked if she found out.
 
"No problem. I promise you're secret is safe with me." I say, using my fingers to zip my mouth.
 
Myungsoo looked at his watch and frowned. "We have to go to Woolim now. So, see you around?" he asks, giving me a small smile.
 
"Yeah, I'll be seeing you two around." I say, trying not show my disappointment that they were leaving.
 
"Thank you again noona!" Sungjong says, giving me a sweet smile and with that, they turned around and left me there alone outside, with a dorky smile plastered on my face.
 
Your secret is safe with me, Infinite boys.
 

I hope you guys liked this chapter :) if you have any suggestions, please don't be afraid to message them to me or comment them :D