Mission Impossible Initiation

Mission Impossible: Operation Steal Kim Myungsoo's Heart

 

Now to get down to business.
 
Most kids nowadays would probably answer to become a doctor or lawyer when asked about what their goals in life are. 
 
But I'm no ordinary kid.
 
I am going to be the future Mrs. Kim Myugsoo. I'm not even kidding.
 
Sure, I have other goals in life too, like to write my own book someday and to go to college, but marrying Kim Myungsoo is my number one goal. I know this makes me sound superficial and damn crazy, but ever since Infinite debuted (when I first laid eyes on him) I knew deep in my heart that he was THE ONE. I don't know if this is just a teen obsession (I really don't care, to be honest) but I am prepared to do anything just to get that boy. 
 
After getting off the plane, we headed to the baggage carousels when suddenly I heard all this screaming. But they weren't screams of terror. Nope, i knew this kind of scream all too well.
 
Fangirl screaming.
 
My mind was in a panic, trying to remember if Infinite had any schedules out of the country. "What if my Myungsoo is there? aghadjkghakjg;a" 
 
So I broke away from my parents and made my way to the front of the crowd of fangirls. To my relief, it wasn't Infinite, but another group I've never heard of before. 
 
The members of that boy group were trying to get through the crowd of fangirls, but were having a really hard time since there were so many. Even their body guards were having a hard time controlling the crowd and then all of a sudden, the crowd started to push inward, dragging me along with it. I was trying to escape but there was so much people. In my efforts to escape the sea of fangirls, this random girl pushed me so hard I fell and crashed into someone. 
 
"Ah, mianhae." the person I fell into said.
 
I look up and see a really tall boy with blond hair. Why did he look so familiar?
 
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to fall on yo--"
 
"Yoojung? Kim Yoojung?" the boy asked.
 
"I'm sorry, do I know you?" I answered back. His face looked so familiar, but I really couldn't remember where I saw him from.
 
"I'm Junhong. Choi Junhong. Don't you remember me?"
 
Oh. My. God.
 
Choi Junhong. My childhood best friend. My childhood best friend who I haven't seen since I left for the US. 
 
"Junhong? Jinjja? Wah, Junhong-ah, is this really you?" I asked, shocked. I still couldn't believe that he was standing in front of me. We had so much to catch up on and I had so many questions to ask. 
 
"Yes it really i--" but before he could finish his sentence, the body guards gestured for him to walk to the VIP area.
 
"I'm sorry Yoojung-ah, can't really talk right now. But I'll find you after this. Don't you worry."
 
And with that, he walked away, with me just staring at his back with my mouth open. 
 
"Yah, girl with the glasses."
 
I turned around to see angry fangirls staring at me.
 
"Ne? Whats wrong?" I asked.
 
"How does Zelo Oppa know you?" they asked, raising their eyebrows in question.
 
"Zelo? Who's Zelo?"
 
"You aren't even a fan of BAP huh?"
 
"What? BAP? Whats a BAP?" I was genuinely confused at this point. Jet lag was starting to get to me and I was still in a daze from seeing Junhong again after so long.
 
"Nevermind. Forget we asked anything. Maybe Zelo Oppa thought you were someone else." the fangirls said and they walked away leaving me alone, still in a daze.
 
"Sleep will make things clearer." I thought to myself.
 
So I walked back to my parents who were at the baggage carousel, getting the last of our luggage.
 
"Where have you been?" my umma asked.
 
"Restroom." I lied.
 
I wanted to keep this little experience to myself, a memory that only Junhong and I will share.