Meeting BAP

Mission Impossible: Operation Steal Kim Myungsoo's Heart

 

Yoojung's POV
 
"Are you sure its okay if I meet your hyungs?" I ask before entering the BAP practice room. I didn't want to disturb them if they were practicing and truth be told, I'm really SHY. Too shy for my own good. 
 
"Its fine!! I want my hyungs to meet my best friend~ I know you're shy, but don't be. My hyungs are nice most of the time." he said reassuringly.
 
Before I could hide or run away, Bunhong grabbed me by the wrists and pulled me into the practice room like a rag doll. 
 
"Yah yah yah just because your a whole lot taller than me doesn't mean you can drag me around like a doll." 
 
"HYUUUUUUUUUNGS MEET MY BEST FRIEND!!" Bunhong hollers, his voice echoing throughout the whole practice room.
 
5 blonde heads turned to look at me and their expressions all changed into big goofy grins. 
 
"Annyeong!~" they all chimed, eyeing me and Junhong like we were the funniest thing they've ever seen.
 
I pull Junhong down to my height and whisper into his ear, "Why are they looking at us like that?" 
 
"HYUNGS STOP LOOKING AT US WEIRDLY." he whined, giving all of them death glares, but not as scary as the one he gave evil fangirl.
 
"We're just messing with you both. Annyeong Junhong's best friend, Junhong has told us a lot about you." one of the blondes cooed.
 
"Himchan Hyung!" Junhong said, blushing tomato red. Aigoo, he's been blushing so much lately.
 
"Hello sweetie, whats your name?" the blonde named Himchan asked.
 
"Ah, I'm Kim Yoojung. Annyeonghaseyo." I say and bow.
 
"WAAAAAAH SO CUTE." Himchan gushed and pinched my cheeks. "Call me Oppa, arraso?"
 
"Ah arraso. Oppa can you please stop pinching my cheeks, they're starting to hurt."
 
He apologized and let go of my cheeks. That dude has a grip of steel geez my cheeks hurt so bad!! 
 
"Hyung!! Look what you did! Her cheeks are all red and puffy!"
 
"I'll go get some ice!" Himchan oppa said and raced to go look for some.
 
"Can we have a proper introduction now?" a blonde with a deep voice asked.
 
"Yongguk hyung, this is Yoojung. Yoojung, this is Yonnguk hyung."
 
"Annyeong Yoojung-ah." Yongguk says giving me a gummy smile. "Don't mind Himnoob, he can be really clingy sometimes, especially to things he finds cute."
 
"Yongguk hyung and I are the rappers of BAP. That guy in the mask is Daehyun hyung. The guy next to him is Youngjae hyung. They're the main vocals. And last but not least, our main dancer, Jongupie hyung. Say hi hyungs."
 
"ANNYEONG~"
 
"Anneonghaseyo." I reply and bow again.
 
"You don't have to be so formal with us Yoojung-ah." Daehyun said, his voice muffled because of the mask.
 
"Are you all older than me? I'm 16." I ask. I didn't want to be disrespectful or anything.
 
"Then yes, we are all older than you. Guess your going to have to call us all oppa." Youngjae oppa answered, giving me the smug look. 
 
Himchan oppa suddenly popped out of nowhere and slammed ice packs onto my throbbing cheeks. "YOOJUNGIE~ Here's some ice for you."
 
"HYUNG! Be gentle with her, you just hurt her cheeks more." Bunhong said, annoyed at Himchan oppa.
 
"Yah yah yah lets practice the dance again!! Our showcase is in a week, we have to work harder." Yongguk oppa says, clapping his hands to get the boys attention. "You're welcome to watch us Yoojung-ah." Jongup oppa says and points to a chair at the front of the practice room.
 
"Are you sure? I don't want to distu--"
 
"STAY!!" Himchan oppa shouted, sounding a little too excited.
 
So I take a seat in the chair while they got into position. The music started and their expressions become more serious. They started doing the choreography and OH MY GOD. They are sooooooo good, they're almost as good as Infnite, but of course Infinite is always the best in my heart. 
 
My eyes were on Junhong most of the time, him being my best friend and all,  and I was just in awe. This boy is so freaking talented it isn't fair.
 
When the song ended, I was speechless.
 
"How'd you like it Yoojungie?" Junhong asked.
 
"Are you guys really rookies??"
 
They all chuckled at my reaction. Himchan oppa put his arm around me and ruffled my hair. 
 
"Yoojungie, I am sensing the formation of a beautiful friendship."