If Only You Knew

Mission Impossible: Operation Steal Kim Myungsoo's Heart

 

Yoojung's POV
 
So let me get this straight. Myungsoo oppa and Sungjong go to Cheongnam High, they know Minri because she toured them around school, and I'm not allowed to tell ANYBODY. Wow, thats a lot to take in after fainting.
 
"I'm sorry I couldn't tell you Yoojungie." Minri says, frowning. 
 
"Its okay. I understand. I promise to keep it a super top secret though. And thank you for saving me back there. If I woke up without you there, I bet I would've embarrassed myself beyond measure." I wasn't lying when I said that. I bet I would've embarrassed myself so bad I wouldn't even dare come within 30 ft of Infinite.
 
"No problem Yoojungie. But why the hek were you near the Infinite dorms anyway?" she asked.
 
"Uhm…uh I was supposed to try and get Nam Woohyun's autograph for you, for your birthday but uhm yeah my plan failed and I fainted in front of Myungsoo hehe." I say sheepishly, rubbing the back of my neck. 
 
"Are you serious??" she asked and started laughing her off. 
 
"I know, that was kinda retarded for me to do. I'm sorry I wasn't able to get you your gift."
 
"Its okay!! I got to meet Nam Woohyun because of you! He even called me sweet heart kyaaaaa!! Thats the best birthday present I've had in years." she gushed, twirling me around like an idiot. At least me embarrassing myself in front of Kim Myungsoo had its benefits.  
 
"By the way Yoojung-ah, after today, I have officially dubbed myself captain of the SS SooJung." 
 
"Whats SooJung?" 
 
"Myungsoo and Yoojung! My new OTP, the best ship in the history of history!" she told me, grinning like an weirdo.
 
"Thats the worst OTP name I've heard in my whole life!! Shame on you!" SooJung? What kind of OTP name is that??
 
"Well, can you think of anything better? And besides, deep down, I know you like it." She's right. Even if its such a lame name, I like it. It makes me feel like we really are meant to be.
 
Before we knew it we were already outside my apartment building. "Thanks again Minri. See you tomorrow. And wash your hair!!"
 
"Never!! Kidding, see you tomorrow!" she waved and walked away.
 
~next day~
 
Beep beep. 
 
I was on my way to school when my phone beeped. I checked my messages and saw a new text message from Minri.
 
Yoojung-ah, I'm not going to school today. I have a high fever. I'll try to come to school tomorrow! Mianhae TT____TT
 
Crap.
 
How am I going to survive at school today? Minri's my one and only friend in that hell hole. 
 
Gwenchanha Minri~ Get well soon! <3 
 
Fighting Kim Yoojung! You can get through this day.
 
~~~
 
Everything was going smoothly until lunch time. I was just sitting in a corner in the cafeteria, eating my lunch and reading, when two figures towered over me. I looked up to see the school diva, Jung Hyerim and . EVIL FANGIRL. OH GOD. EVIL FANGIRL STUDIES HERE? ITS OFFICIAL. I'M GOING TO DIE TODAY.
 
"Wheres your friend loser?" Hyerim asked, swatting the book out of my hand. Damn, she didn't even let me insert my bookmark. 
 
"None of your business Hyerim."
 
"Is she a TS trainee too?" evil fangirl asked sarcastically, raising one of her eye brows.
 
Hyerim looked at evil fangirl in surprise. "TS trainee?"
 
"Yup. I don't know how this loser managed to get into TS. Just look at her. What and ugly piece of with her glasses and baggy clothes."
 
"You're just jealous I know Zelo." I mumbled. But she heard me.
 
"What did you just say to me?" evil fangirl hissed, grabbing me by the collar.
 
I don't know what got into me, but a voice inside me was telling me to stand up for myself. I looked her in the eye and calmly said "I said, your just jealous I know Zelo." 
 
"You !!" she screamed and punched me in the face. People were gathering around us now. My jaw was throbbing. This is gonna bruise really badly. I touched my lower lip, only to find it bleeding profusely.  "Take back what you said!!" she screamed. "No." She grabbed my hair and pulled me of the ground. "You really have some nerve huh. Lets see if you'll try to fight back now." she said, raising her fist again, about to go for my stomach when out of nowhere, a hand pulled me out of her grasp and stood protectively in front of me. I look up and saw a boy in  a scarf covering his face and a hat. Thats strange, I've never seen him around school before, but as of the moment, I'm too scared to care. I'm just thankful someone saved my from evil fangirl. 
 
"Leave her alone." he hissed.
 
"Oh look loser, Zoro has come to save you." Hyerim and evil fangirl laughed.
 
"Get on my back." he ordered in a serious tone. I got on without hesitation and we walked out of the cafeteria, all eyes on us.
 
"I'll take you to the clinic." he whispered on our way out. After a few minutes, my head started spinning. The pain from getting punched in the face only really hit me now. I guess the adrenaline rush is gone. "Can you put me down? I'm getting dizzy." 
 
He put me down and I rested my head on a locker. "Wait here, I'll get the first aid kit." he said and dashed off. Why does his voice sound familiar?
 
A few minutes later, he came back with the first aid kit and an ice pack. He gently placed the ice pack on my jaw and I sighed in relief. He started working on my bleeding lip then moved on to my badly bruised jaw. He scrunched his nose up and looked at me with sad eyes.
 
"She hit you hard huh?" he asked and all I could do was nod. The pain was terrible. He gave me pain reliever and after a few minutes, the pain subsided into small throbs. "Thank you for helping me back there. I thought I was dead meat. Who are you by the way? I've never seen you around school before." I asked. I was really curious as to who this boy was behind the scarf.
 
"Promise not to faint when I take of the scarf okay?" 
 
"Huh? Why would I?"
 
"Okay. Here it goes." the boy took of the scarf and now I'm face to face with Kim Myungsoo. My body was begging to faint, but I wouldn't let it. Not this time. 
 
"M-Myungsoo oppa…" I stare at him with wide eyes. I can't believe he saved me. "Thank you Myungsoo oppa." Tears started to form in my eyes. 
 
"Uljjima Yoojung-ssi…Uljjima." he said, patting my back. If only you knew Myungsoo oppa, how much that meant to me. If only you knew how much I love you.
 
And I thought I couldn't love him more than I already do. 
 

What do you think should be Myungsoo and Yoojung's ship name? ㅋㅋㅋ

A little longer than usual :) I hope you guys like it!~ 

And I'm going to be out of town this weekend until Wednesday so I'm not sure if I'll be able to upate :C I will try though!!