Music Bank

Mission Impossible: Operation Steal Kim Myungsoo's Heart

 

"Yoojung-ah, are you free this weekend?" Minri suddenly asked out of nowhere while we were doing our math homework during lunch break. (Yes, we do our homework during lunch break, do not judge.)
 
"I think so, why? Whats up?"
 
"Wanna watch music bank together?" she asks casually.
 
"Sure. Who's house?" 
 
"I meant, watch music bank LIVE." she says, not looking up from the math problem she was currently solving.
 
MWO? MUSIC BANK LIVE?
 
"Did you just say LIVE?" I ask, not believing what I just heard for a second.
 
"Yeah. My dad can get us in. He works with the broadcasting system." she says like its no big deal.
 
"OH MY GOD HELL YEAH I'LL WATCH MUSIC BANK WITH YOU!!!" I say, trying not to scream. Music freaking Bank L-I-V-E.
 
"OMO, I forgot! This is gonna be your first music bank live huh?" she asks with a grin on her face.
 
"YEAH!! I CAN'T WAIT!!" I'm literally shaking now. This is just too good to be true.
 
"And here's the best part. Infinite is having a special stage!" 
 
INFINITE. SPECIAL STAGE. I THINK I'M GOING TO PASS OUT. 
 
"Are you for real??"
 
"Yup!! Confirmed by my dad."
 
"I LOVE YOU MINRI!!!" I semi-scream -trying not to draw attention to myself- and lock her in a tight bear hug.
 
"Yah, I c-can't b-br-reath." 
 
"Ah mianhae." I say and let her go.
 
I can feel the best weekend of my life fast approaching. The odds are in my favor today.
 
 
~~~~~
 
"Umma! I'm going now!" I shout. Today is the day. Music Bank. I was so excited that I couldn't sleep. I made a fansign that says Saranghae Kim Myungsoo & prepared my outfit the night before. Denim shorts, my black sneakers and of course my Infinite t-shirt. 
 
"Okay, take care of yourself~" my umma replies from the kitchen where she is washing the dishes. 
 
On the way to the bus station to meet Minri, I received a text from her.
 
'Yoojung-ah! Eodiseo? I'm already waiting for you in front of the studio and got us light sticks~ Ppali!'
 
"Man that girl is fast." I think to myself while running to the bus station. I got there just in time and get to the studio in 15 minutes.
 
As soon as I get off, I see a girl waving at me like a crazy woman. 
 
"Yoojung-ah! Yooooooojuuuuuuung!"
 
Now everyone is giving her weird looks. Way to go Minri.
 
I run over to her and give her a tight bear hug.
 
"Thank you so much for this!!" I say, jumping up and down.
 
We take our place in the long line outside the studio and bring out our ipods. 
 
"What songs are they performing today Minri?"
 
"I think they're doing the Chaser today." she replies. She gives me a look and suddenly I know what she's thinking.
 
"Geunyoreul jikyora, Naritji mothage, Nae nimi gyesin got, Kkeutkkaji garyonda~~" we sing together at the top of our lungs and then burst out laughing. 
 
"Thats my favorite Infinite song!!" I squeal.
 
"Nado nado~ You know what Yoojung-ah, you already feel like sister to me." she says and pulls me into a tight hug.
 
Then suddenly, a guy appears carrying a megaphone.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo~ We are now allowing entrance into the studio. Please fall in line and enter in an orderly manner. Kamsahamnida." 
 
"You ready Yoojung-ah?"
 
"Ready as I'll ever be."
 
 
 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
"Yah Kim Myungsoo, get your hair done, we're on in 20 minutes." Sunggyu hyung orders, sitting in front of a big mirror while coordi noonas surround him, fixing his hair and make-up.
 
"Meh, I'm sleepy." I reply, dozing off a little. I shouldn't have tried to go out of the dorms yesterday. Instead of getting some alone time, I was chased by a bunch of fangirls.
 
I love my fans and all, but one of the things I dislike the most are the crazy, deranged and psychotic ones. 
 
Yesterday's memories sent chills down my spine. I didn't get back to the dorm until 1 am, trying my best to not be seen by the crazy fangirls. I hope that never happens again.
 
"Yah yah yah Kim Myungsoo wake up!! Why'd you even get back to the dorm at 1 am anyways?" Sunggyu hyung hollers, giving me a headache.
 
"Its cause L hyung got chased by his fangirls hahahahaha." Sungjong says in a sing-song voice.
 
"Aigoo, our visual is tired from being chased by his fangirls~" Dongwoo hyung cooed while I gave him and Sungjong my death glare.
 
"Geez, I was kidding. Don't have to be so cranky." Dongwoo hyung says while raissing his hands up in surrender.
 
"I'm sorry, I'm just really tired from all that running and hiding."
 
"You can rest after the performance, but for now, wake yourself up. We don't wanna disappoint the inspirits." Sunggyu hyung says.
 
He's right. I gotta wake up. For the inspirits.
 
 
 
 
Yoojung's POV
 
"And next we have Infinite's The Chaser!" the MC announces and as if on cue, all the fans in the crowd started screaming.
 
The music played and out came Infinite, in matching navy blue and white suits. I can't believe it. I'm watching Infinite live!!!!
 
I raise my fan sign up and Minri and I are screaming "Infinte Saranghaeyo!!!!"
 
They are AMAZING. Angelic voices, synchronized choreography, amazing stage prescence, the whole freaking package. 
 
I scream even louder when Myungsoo moves to the front and OH MY GOD he is even more good looking in person.
 
Myungsoo. My future husband. Standing right in front of me. 
 
"Myungsoo Oppa Saranghae!!!!" I scream with all my might.
 
Then suddenly, my head starts spinning and everything goes black. 
 
 
 
 
Zelo's POV
 
"Wow, the Infinte sunbaes are really daebak." I thought to myself, watching them from backstage. The cameras zoomed in on the crowd and you could clearly see the inspirits going crazy. Then I see a girl in the crowed who looked really familiar. 
 
When Myungsoo sunbae moved to the front of the stage, the girl started screaming her off and then suddenly, from being the most energetic in the crowd, she started swaying and fainted!
 
Wait.
 
Is that Yoojung?!?! I'm not sure, but I gotta help her.
 
"Hyung!! I saw a girl in the crowd faint! We gotta help her."
 
"MWO? Arrasso, I'll call security and tell them to get her out of there."
 

Heads up: I won't be updating in awhile cause of school :( I'll try my best tho~ and btw, if you get notifis that I updated the story or something , its most probably just me fixing the grammar errors~ sorry :c