Sudden Realization

Mission Impossible: Operation Steal Kim Myungsoo's Heart

 

*Zelo's POV*
 
"Calm down Junhong, its just Yoojung, why are you so nervous?" I thought to myself as I put on a hoodie, shades and a mask. 
 
I could feel my heart thumping as I walked to Baskin and Robbins. What is this feeling? I'm so confused. Maybe I should talk to Yongguk hyung about it later…
 
Before I knew it, I reached Baskin and Robbins and saw Yoojung sitting in a booth. "She's so pretty… Wait, what am I thinking?? Get yourself together Choi Junhong!!" 
 
I walk in secretly and put my hands over her eyes. 
 
"Yah who is this?" she asks trying to remove my hands from her face.
 
"Guess who~" I whisper into her ear.
 
"Yah Bunhong."
 
I let go of her and take a seat next to her. "How'd you know it was me with my disguise?" I ask, pointing to my get up.
 
"Well duh, you used to do that when we were younger." she replies. Wow, I can't believe she still remembers.
 
"You have a pretty good memory Yoojung-ah. How 'bout we order?"
 
*BAP's POV*
 
"An jinjja, you guys are so slow." Yongguk says, speed walking/ running/being a ninja in the shadows while the other boys trudged after him, not really caring if they were seen or not.
 
"Why are we doing this again hyung?" Youngjae asked, a look of annoyance on his face. "Let Junhong do his thing~ And besides, I'm sleepy."
 
"Haven't you noticed anything different with Junhong ever since he met Yoojung again? He became more serious, less playful. Sometimes I would catch him staring out the window, lost in thought. That isn't Junhong. Somethings up. And as his hyungs, we gotta find out." Yongguk replied, looking concerned.
 
"Now that you mentioned it, he has become more serious. Why do you think he's like that?" Himchan asked.
 
"I don't know, but thats why we're following him, to find out." Yongguk replies, hiding in a bush near the Baskin and Robbins Junhong walked into. He brought out a pair of binoculars and watched Yoojung and Junhong hanging out. 
 
"Hyung I wanna see whats going on!!" Jongup whined, so Yongguk passed the binoculars to him.
 
"Is he blushing??" Jongup asked, shocked. "And he's looking at her weirdly. Hyungs, whats happening??"
 
"Gimme that!" Daehyun said, grabbing the binoculars. "Oh god he is blushing. And smiling like a maniac."
 
They passed the binoculars amongst themselves, noticing more blushing and goofy smiling. 
 
After more observing, Yongguk new what was 'wrong'.
 
"I think I know whats happening." Yongguk announced.
 
"What is it??" all the members chorus together.
 
"Junhong's in love."
 

Aigoo, I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile :( But I hope you enjoy the upates! (double update hihi)

Exams are coming up, so I'm going to be stuDYING. D:

I'll try to update again this weekend though! :)