By My Side (Zelo)

❤Taco Requests ❤ {Closed}

Requested by: yoonaddict901

 


 

You've known Choi Jun Hong since elementary. He always wanted to become a soccer player but one day that changed. Suddenly, he wanted to become a rapper and dancer; he wanted to be famous.

While his parents did not approve, you encouraged him and gave him strength.

 

Rumors kept going around that he liked you but he never said anything.

"I wish those rumors were true." you told your best friend.

"Maybe they are. Why don't you just confess to him?"

That idea didn't seem so crazy. "I should, shouldn't I?" you suddenly had this confidence.

 

After School

"I have something to tell you." Jun Hong and you both say at the same time.

"You go first." you smile.

"Ok." he looks around and says, "Let's go somewhere more private." he takes your hand and leads you to an empty classroom.

 

"I was accepted."

You frown, "What do you mean?"

"Remember I went to audition?"

You remembered how excited and nervous he was that week since he had been rejected a few times.

"Yeah, I do remember."

"Well, I was accepted." he shakes your shoulders in excitment.

"Congratulations!" you hug him.

 

On the outside you were his supportive friend but on the inside you were his heart broken secret admirer.

 

After a few minutes he finally calmed down.

"So, what did you want to tell me?" a smile was still on his face.

"Oh, I...uhh...forgot." you sheepishly smile.

He frowns a little since you look a little sad but he brushes it off.

"Let's go celebrate." 

You two walk out of school.

How can I tell him that I like him when he's going to be famous? I'll just hold him back if we date. It's better to keep my mouth shut.

 

A Year Later

You've seen every single interview, performance, and variety show that B.A.P has been on. You watch them for one person only: Zelo; that's his stage name now.

 

"Hey Zelo!" you smile as you talk to him on the phone.

"yoonaddict901, I miss you and don't call me Zelo just call me Jun Hong." you know he's pouting.

"Take it like a man!" you laugh.

 

You talked for about an hour until he had to go because of his busy schedule.

"Talk to you later." he says and hangs up.

You mean talk to you in a few months?

You were starting to become tired of waiting for his calls and plus you didn't even get to see him. Once he went into training you hardly got to see him and when he debuted you never saw him. You decided it was time to let him go.

 

Four Months Later

"Guess what?" Zelo shouts through the phone.

"What is it?"

"I'm going to the United States!!"

"Really? OMG, that will be so much fun! I'm proud of you, Jun Hong. You are an idol and now you're going to the U.S."

"Thanks. I wish you were here, though."

Why does he always say things like that? Does he like me?

"Do you like me?" you ask him.

He didn't answer but you know he's still on the phone.

"Jun Hong? Are you going to answer me?"

Should I tell her?

"I have to go."

"No, wait!!" then you hear the phone hang up. "Aish!!" you shout in annoyance.

 

Two Months Later

You haven't talked to him since you asked him that question.

The doorbell rings and you go and check who it is.

It's Jun Hong! Why is he here? Is he allowed to be here?

Your phone rings and it's him.

"Are you going to let me in?" he asks.

You sigh and let him in.

"Hey." he says but you have your back turned to him. "Will you turn around? Are you mad at me?" you walks in front of you but you turn to the side. He laughs and makes you face him. "Why are you mad? Is it because I wouldn't answer your question? I'll answer it now." 

You finally look at him and wait for his response.

"Wait, let me ask you a question. Do you like me?"

You didn't answer.

"Fine, I won't tell you my answer."

"Yes! Yes, I like you!!" you shout. "I like you so wi-"

He quickly pecked your lips. "Yes, I do like you."

 

A Few Months Later

We've been dating in secret for a while now, although, it's been hard but it's tolerable since he's by my side.

 

 

 


I hope you like it yoonaddict901 and thank you for requesting. ^^

Thank you for reading.

-TaquitosNOMNOM 2/19/13