Amusement Park (Chanyeol)

❤Taco Requests ❤ {Closed}

 

 

Requested by: exotic_baby_bana

 

 


 

 

"It's the first time Exo is going to an amusement park here in Korea!" The MC announces and the crowd cheers. "Let's go!" they start their journey.

 

"Let's go already!" your friend yells.

"Just wait!" you bark back. Your friend has always been impatient.

~~

 

"Yay! We're here!!" your friend exclaims.

"Yup." you sigh. You didn't want to go to an amusement park but your friend dragged you along with her.

"Let's get on that one first." she pulls your arm and starts walking toward the ride.

 

"Ok, here we are at                  Amusement Park! And Exo will ride that rollercoaster first!" everybody cheers. You here a bunch of screams so you turn around but don't see anything, just crowd of people. "They're probably having like a dance battle." you murmer to yourself.

 

"The line is so~ long." you whine.

"It'll go by fast." your friend tries to cheer you up.

"It's already been fifteen minutes and we haven't even moved." you snap back. Your friend rubs her temples. "Fine, we'll go to another one." she grits her teeth. "Let's go." You two walk out of the line and find another ride with a shorter line.

 

"Wow! This one looks scary!" the MC says as they all look at the rollercoaster. "We'll be right back!" he smiles into the camera.

"Do we really have to get on these rides?" Luhan asks the MC.

"Yup! That's the reality of being a celebrity. You have to do things you don't want to." The MC tells him.

He sighs. "Oh God."

~~

"That line was way shorter!"

"Yeah, it was." you smile. 

"Excuse me?" a male's voice is heard. Your head whips to the side and you see a man smiling.

"Yes?"

"Can you tell me which are the best rides, please?"

You turn to your friend since she knows more about the park than you do.

"Uh, well, this one." she points to the ride you two just got on. "And on the other side of the park there are about another five that I really like and over there..." and she continues on and on.

The man sheepishly smiles. "Thank you but do you think you can show us around?"

"Excuse me?"

"We're filming a t.v. show with EXO, I don't know if you've heard of them, and we're trying to get on the best rides but I don't know anything about this park. Do you think you can help? We'll definetely reward you two."

Your friend looks at you and you look at her. EXO?! You both mentally yell. "We would love to!" your friend exclaims.

"Great! Follow me!" he smiles.

EXO, we're going to be on a t.v. show wth EXO. With EXO. You still couldn't believe it. You look at yourself. I look like crap! Why didn't I dress better? You mentally scold yourself. Your hands start shacking as you see a swarm of fangirls screaming. What if they kill me? You tremble.

"Excuse me. Coming through." you're both lead into the center of the circle.

"Great! We have two escorts." the MC points at you two. "What are your names?" he holds the microphone down for you to speak. "Su Jin." "And I'm Min Jung!" your friend shouts. How can she be so hyper when we're about to spend the day with EXO? "Girls meet EXO!" they bow and you two bow back. "They will show us around for today."

"Thank you!" they clap. You do nothing and just bow back. "No problem!" Min Jung shouts. "Well, we can tell who has the most energy." the MC laughs along with eveybody else. "Let's get started shall we?"

"Yes!" everybody shouts.

~~

"Ok, Su Jin you go with Kris, Min Jung goes with Baekhyun, I go with Luhan, and the manager goes with Sehun. And the rest... just find somebody."

I'm paired with Kris?! Kris looks at you and walks over to you. You nervously fidget with your fingers. "Do you like getting on these rides?" Kris asks you.

"Uh, yeah, but my friend likes it more." you look over at her and she's cracking up with Baekhyun. They look like they're best friends. "Do you like them?"

"When I'm in the mood."

"Ok everybody! Get on!" the manager shouts.

"Let's go." he says and you both walk toward the seats. You notice that it's a three-seater. Then, you see Chanyeol walk up to the last seat. "Do you mind if I sit here?" he smiles. Your eyes widen. It's Chanyeol. My bias from EXO. He's talking to me. He wants to sit next to me. Breathe and answer his question Su Jin. "Yes, it's fine." your voice is barely heard. "Are you ok? I thought you liked rollercoasters." Kris raises a brow. "Yeah, I'm fine. I do like them it's just that..." you can't finish your sentence as you look at Chanyeol and his perfect face as he stares back at you with those beautiful puppy eyes. "Oh~!" Kris says. "Chanyeol is your bias." You immediately blush as they both laugh. Oh no! They both know! I'm so embarrassed. "Don't be shy." Kris says. "He's nice." "Kris stop, you're making her uncomfortable." Chanyeol defends you. You look at his sparkly eyes and your heart starts beating tremendously fast. Calm down, Su Jin.

"Are you ready?" the MC shouts from somewhere.

"Yes!"

"Are you ready?" Chanyeol asks. You look at him and opened your mouth to speak but the rollercoaster already started moving.

"Oh god." you whisper.

"It's okay, we're here." you hear Kris say. You turn around to look at him and he's smiling. Were they always this nice and... flirty?

 

Nothing but screams are heard. "Luhan, put your arms up like this! It's way more fun!" the MC tries to grab Luhan's arms but they're gripped onto the rail. "No. Please. Stop." he pleads with his eyes shut.

"Whoo!!" you hear your friend along with Baekhyun.

"Yah Kai!" Chen shrieks. "Stop trying to take my seatbelt off crazy!" These guys play rough.

"Here's a loop!" the MC shouts.

"Ah~~!" everybody screams, except you. You begin laughing. Kris and Chanyeol both look at you with a confused expression.

"Why... are you l-laughing?" Chanyeol questions.

"I-I don't know!" you continue to giggle. Soon, you hear Chanyeol and Kris also laughing.

~~

"Let's go Luhan." the MC jumps out of the seat but Luhan is just sittinng there, lifeless. "Hurry or you'll have to ride it again." at that Luhan jumps up. He breathes out. "I'm going to die."

"What a ride!!" the MC exclaims. "Let's go to the next one everybody!" and they continue onto the next one.

"That was so much fun."

"It was!" your friend and Baekhyun skip together to the next ride.

"If you do that again Kai I swear I'm gonna-"

"Okay, okay. I won't. I promise."

"Are you okay Luhan hyung?" you hear Sehun behind you ask the now absent minded Luhan.

"I don't think I can do this."

"Just endure it a little more." Lay tries to comfort him.

"We can stay behind if you want." Xiumin suggests.

"Just tell the manager." D.O pitches in.

"Poor Luhan." you say to yourself but Kris and Chanyeol both heard it.

"Yeah, he's afraid of heights." Kris says. "Poor guy."

"So, are we going to get on the next ride?" Chanyeol asks you.

"Uh yeah." you smile, trying to hide your blushing face.

"She's blushing." Kris points out. You look at him. "No, I'm not."

"Yeah you are." he laughs.

"hehe You're so cute." Chanyeol says and then starts getting closer to you until he reaches your ear and whispers, "I actually noticed you since you entered this park and I can't seem to take my eyes off of you." Your heart starts beating rapildy. He pauses before saying, "I think I might like you." he backs away to look at your shocked face and chuckles.

The three of you continue walking and Chanyeol quickly but softly brushes his hand against yours. You look at him and he looks at you and he smiles, that smile that makes your heart melt everytime.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Guess what you guys? I did another one. >.< It's just I finished two of my stories so I decided to accept this one. But, seriously, I won't be accepting anymore.

I hope you liked it. =D It was... ._. I'm never satisfied with my one-shots. Sorry.  

 

-TaquitosNOMNOM 8/18/13