Friends (Zelo & Daehyun)

❤Taco Requests ❤ {Closed}

 

Requested by: AsianTea  

 

This one is long.

 


 

"Ok, see you later." Youngjae pats Zelo's shoulder and leaves.  

"He's been ditching us ever since he got a girlfriend." Zelo looks at Youngjae, who is now holding hands with his girlfriend. "But, I at least have you. Right hyung??" he does some aegyo.

"I'm sorry Zelo but not this time."

"What?" Zelo turns to look at Jongup and frowns.

"I've had my eye on her for four months and I think it's time to make a move." Jongup doesn't look at Zelo but instead at the girl he likes. Zelo follows Jongup's eyes to see who he was looking at.

"Hyung~!" he pouts.

"Sorry bro. See you later."

And once again Zelo is alone. "I don't have friends anymore." he sighs. "Girls are dumb." he walks to the cafeteria by himself.

 

After grabbing his lunch he sits on a table and begins eating. Since, he didn't have anybody to talk to, he looked around the cafeteria. He saw everybody with their friends and he felt a little jealous but then, he sees a girl sitting by herself.

"Did her friends ditch her too?" he smirks and continues eating.

 

The bell rings to go home but the students stay for afternoon classes.

"Can't wait 'till I go home." Zelo sighs and takes his notebook out.

 

After fifteen minutes of trying to figure a problem out, he gives up. He slams the pencil down and closes his notebook.

"Wanna get out of here?" he hears a female voice. He looks around but sees everbody working. He turns around and sees the same girl from the cafeteria looking at him. She's in the same class as me?

She raises her eyebrows waiting for a response. He gives her a puzzled look.

"So, do you?"

He doesn't know what to say.

"What, you want to stay here and do math homework?"

He thinks about her offer and swallows hard. "Where would we go?" She shrugs, "Anywhere." He looks around the classroom. Well she's right and I have nothing better to do. "Ok." he nods.

They both gather their things and silently walk out of the classroom.

 

Once, they make it out of the school safely, Zelo asks, "Where do you want to go?"

"Well, I'm kind of hungry."

"Ok, let's go eat."

 

"My name is Choi Jun Hong but my friends call me Zelo." he says while they walk to a small restaurant nearby.

"Oh, my name is AsianTea. Nice to meet you."

Zelo laughs at their awkward introductions.

"Do you have friends?" Zelo asks her.

She looks up at him a little surprised. What kind of question is that?

"Oh, it's cause, I saw you sitting alone at lunch." Zelo explains.

"Umm... yeah but I don't really talk to them. You were also sitting alone." Zelo blushes a little. She did see me. "Do you?" she asks.

"Yeah, I do. I have five really close friends but we haven't been hanging out lately. My friend Himchan got married three months ago. My other friend Yongguk proposed to his girlfriend so they're busy planning their wedding. Then, Younjae got a girlfriend and a week later, Daehyun and now Jongup has his eye set on a girl."

"So they have no time for you?" He nods his head. "Don't worry, the same thing happened to me." she pats his back. He looks at her and smiles.

 

"That was good!! You didn't have to pay, you know?"

"Don't worry about it." he smiles.

"Where do you want to go next?"

"How does Lotte World sound?"

"Like fun! Let's go!!"

 

"Which one should we ride first?" AsianTea looks around.

"You want to get on the rides?" he asks her.

"Well, yeah. Why? You don't want to?"

"No, it's just that girls usually don't want to get on. Well, my hyung's girlfriends don't."  

"I guess I'm different then." she smiles.

"Yeah, I guess you are."

 

 

"This is where I live." AsianTea stops walking. "Thank you for walking me home."

"No problem."

They both look at each other awkwardly. Do I just say bye?

"Uh... see you later, bye."

"Bye." Zelo walks away. She's going to be a great friend.

 

 

 

"Do you want to eat lunch together?" Zelo asks AsianTea the next day.

"Sure." she smiles.

 

"Hyung! Does Zelo have a girlfriend?"

Youngjae turns his head and sees Zelo with a girl. "I-I don't know. Let's go ask him." he gets up.

 

"Hey Zelo." Younjae, Jongup and their two girlfriends walk up to them.

"Oh hey guys."

"So... who's this?" they look at AsianTea.

Before he could answer, Jongup blurts out "Your girlfriend?"

"No! She's just a friend."

"Yeah, we're just friends."

"Ok, do you want to go to party this weekend?" Youngjae asks her.

She looks at all of them then at Zelo. "Sure."

 

 

"You don't have to go if you don't want to." Zelo says as they're walking to her house.

"I want to go. You're going, right?"

"Yeah."

"Cool." they both smile at each other. 

"Do you want me to pick you up?" he offers.

"Yes, please." she smiles and he feels mini shock waves in his heart. Why am I feeling this way?

 

 

"Are you ready? I'm waiting outside."  

"Yeah, I am. I'm going outside already." they both hang up.

As she walks outside, Zelo's heart starts to beat really fast. He frowns. Why am I like this? Then, he everything is clear.

He likes her.

He closes his eyes in frustration. Dang it!

"Let's go." she says.

"Uh yeah." he breathes out.

 

"Wow, it's a big house." AsianTea is astonished by the size of this house.

"Yeah, Yongguk hyung's parents own a business and they gave him this house as a wedding present. Let's go inside, it's even bigger." Zelo starts walking.

"No way!" she jogs a little to catch up.

 

"It's so crowded." AsianTea grabs onto his arm so she won't get lost. Zelo flinches at the sudden contact. Just calm down Zelo. Stay cool. But, how can I when the girl I like is holding onto my arm and she doens't know I like her?? Just breathe.

"Hey, we're here." Zelo says to Yongguk.

"Oh hey Zelo!" Yongguk smiles. "Who's this?"

"My friend, AsianTea."

"Friend?" Yongguk raises a brow while looking at their arms. AsianTea realizes and lets go.

"Be quiet. Let's go get something to drink." they go back into the crowd.

 

"Where's Daehyun hyung?" Zelo asks Jongup while AsianTea went to the bathroom.

"I'm not sure. He's sad right now. His girlfriend just broke up with him." Jongup informs him.

"What?" Zelo says shocked. "But, they were like perfect together."

"I know."

 

"Hello." AsianTea greets Daehyun who was sitting on the staircase.

He looks up at her and mumbles a 'hi'. She blushes a little as she gets a better view of his face. He's cute~~.

"I'm AsianTea. What's your name?" she sits next to him.

"Daehyun."

"Oh, are you Zelo's friend?" he nods his head 'yes'. "Is something wrong?" she notices he's a little down.

He sighs. "My girlfriend and I just broke up."

"Do you want to talk about it?" she awkwardly asks.

"I... just don't understand why she ended it. Everything was going great." his shoulders slump downward and his voice started to crack.

"Well, she's not the one for you." she rubs his back; trying to comfort him. "It may seem hard now but you'll get over her."

He turns to look at her. "Thanks." he smiles as she smiles back.

 

Meanwhile, Zelo heard and saw everything. They got friendly real fast. He looks at her hand which was still on his back. Jealousy takes over him. He leaves before he does anything stupid.

 

"See you later." she gets up to find Zelo.

"Yeah, I'll see you later." Daehyun looks at her. She's different.

 

 

Over the months Zelo's feelings for AsianTea have been becoming stronger. And Daehyun and AsianTea have been becoming closer to the point they have crushes on each other.

 

"AsianTea."

"Oh Daehyun. What are you doing here?" she asks him at the entrance of the school.

"I want to talk to you. Let's go inside."

"Ok."

 

"AsianTea " he takes a deep breath. "I really like you and I want you to be my girlfriend."

She blushes at his words. "What do you say?" he looks at her.

 

Zelo turns away and begins walking; tears filling his eyes.

 

When Zelo arrived home, AsianTea called him.

"Hey can you come over?"

 

He was soaking wet when he arrived at her house.

"Zelo!" she looks at him; worried. "What if you get sick?" she takes his sweater off. "I'll make some hot chocolate."

While they were waiting, Zelo didn't waste time and asked, "So, what did you say?"

"Hm?"

"To Daehyun. I heard your conversation with him."

Her eyes widen in surprise. He heard that?

"But I left before you answered, so... what did you tell him? Are you his girlfriend now?" he sounded a little sad.

"No." she shakes her head.

He looks her at her, surprised. "What did you say to him then?"

"I told him I liked somebody else."  

"Who is that?" he swallows hard. He hopes it's him but he doubts it.

 

 

 

She puts her hand on top of his and gives him the answer he wants to hear, "It's you."

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

I know this shop is closed but this is one-shot and the one before was for the participants in my other story. ^^

 

I hope you liked it. I feel like it was too rushed yet it was long. ≧ω≦

 

 

If you want a sequel, tell me. Whoever wants a sequel to their request, tell me. ;)

 

 I'm almost done with school. Yay!

 

And~~, just because they ditched doesn't mean you guys should ditch. Arasseo?! Mamma Taco is watching!  (-. -)

 

Thanks!!

-TaquitosNOMNOM 5/31/13