My Ice Prince (Daehyun)

❤Taco Requests ❤ {Closed}

Dedicated to: AsianTea

 


 

What do you think of when you hear the name: Jung Daehyun?

What do you think of when you hear the words: Ice Prince?

Simple: Jung Daehyun= Ice Prince

Daehyun has always been a scary and cold child to everybody until you came along. You were 10 when he moved in next door. You happily went to his door, to welcome him, but you got a cold, "What do you want?" in return from him.

At first, you didn't care but then he was starting to be rude until one day you couldn't take it. He kept telling you to get out of "his" neighborhood.

"Yah! Jung Daehyun!" you pointed a finger at him and turned all gangster, "When will you learn to respect others, huh? You have no right to say all that crap to me. I lived here first so why don't you skedaddle on out of here?"

He was surprised at your sudden outburst. "We should be friends, AsianTea.", he smiled. You were also shocked at his.... niceness? You slowly nodded at his offer. "Want ice cream?" he runs inside his house.

"Ok." you run after him.

 

Ever since then, you two have been friends. Everybody knows him as the Ice Prince but you know him as the Kind Prince. He's nice to you and only you.

He's helped you through so much. A few years ago your mom was diagnosed with cancer. He goes to your house everyday to help you with the chores. He makes sure you're ok before he goes and does his own chores. You tell him not to help you but he insists.

Through all that niceness you developed a crush. You want to tell him you really do but you were afraid that he only saw you as a little sister. But, what you didn't know was that he liked you but, of course, he was afraid to tell you. You know why? Because he was afraid you only saw him as a brother. You both had the same problem and stayed quiet when it came to your feelings.

"See you later." he smiled his beautiful smile and left to his class.

"Ok." you watch him leave. 

"Hi, oppa!" a girl waved to him. He ignored her and kept walking. You smiled. I like it when he acts like an Ice Prince at school ;)

You were glad he didn't flirt with any girls.

 

After School

"Tell Daehyun to go on a date with me." one of your classmates pleaded you.

You scoff at her desperate self and start walking away. 

"Don't walk away from me!" she shouts. You ignore her and keep walking. "Yah! I'm talking to you!" she grabs your shoulder and forces you to turn around.

"Let go." you demand.

"Not until you agree to talk to Daehyun for me."

"Trust me, he's not interested."

Next thing you know you're on the floor. The girl slapped you really hard. You were caught off guard, so you fell to the floor. You put your hand to your now stinging cheek. Don't cry, don't cry, you repeat to yourself.  

You feel two firm hands under your arms and they lift you up to your feet. You didn't even have to turn around to know who it is.

"Oh, Daehyun oppa." you hear the girl say in a sweet voice. You turn around and he's looking at you with soft tender eyes but as his gaze turns to the girl, they turn dark and evil.

"What is wrong with you?!!" he yells.

"I-I..." the girl couldn't respond. He takes a step forward as the girl takes two steps back. Does she want to date him now?

"Just leave her alone." you grab his arm. He looks at you and then at the girl.

"This better be the last time I see you." he glares at her and then walks away. You walk behind him.

"Daehyun." you call out but he ignores you. What's wrong with him?

"Daehyun!" you try again.

"What?!" he yelled at you. You jump back; a little scared since this was the first time he's yelled at you. He turns around to see your frightened face and his frown slowly dissappears. 

He sighs, "I'm sorry. But, you need to learn how to defend yourself. What if I wasn't there? Would you have let her beat you up?" he caresses your delicate cheek. You look into his warm eyes as he looks at yours. 

You found yourself getting closer and closer to him. What am I doing? Then, you landed your lips on his. Am I crazy?! You were about to pull back when you felt his arms wrap around your waist and pull you closer. Does this mean he likes me?

You wanted to pull back again but he wouldn't let you. As you started to kiss back he smiled. Finally, he pulls away and puts his forehead against yours.

"Does the Ice Prince like me?" you ask teasingly. He chuckles as he kisses you again.

 

This Ice Prince is now mine. ;)

 


 

Aigoo, sorry for taking so long. I hope you like it AsianTea. ^^

Want to read some good stories? Go visit leetaemin32596. ^^

Thank you for reading my little tacos. (that's what I call my subscribers XD)

-TaquitosNOMNOM 2/15/13