Tough Love (Daehyun & Yongguk)

❤Taco Requests ❤ {Closed}

 

 

 

Requested by: AsianTea

 

 

 

Part 1



 

"Hey, AsianTea!" Daehyun runs up to you and wraps his arm around your shoulder.

"Oh, hi Daehyun!" you smile.

 

Daehyun has been your friend since you can remember. You can never imagine your life without him.

 

 

"Hello Yongguk." you greet him.

 

You just met Yongguk this year.

 

"Hey." he smiles but as soon as he lays his eyes on Daehyun his smile turns upside down.

 

You notice this and clear your throat. "Uh, let's get to class." you sheepishly smile and drag Daehyun inside.

 

 

Everyday Daehyun and Yongguk would send death glares to each other. You couldn't be with both at the same time because then they would get into an arguement. You don't know why they hated each other so much. When you asked, they wouldn't answer. 

 

 

 

As you're walking through the school's hallway, you hear two male voices yelling.

Your nosy self goes to see who they were. Your eyes widen as realize that it's Yongguk and Daehyun. What's up with them? You think to yourself.

 

"Would you back off?!" Daehyun yells.

"Why should I?" Yongguk yells back.

"Why are you guys yelling?" you try to get them to calm down.

Neither of them answer. They keep glaring at each other.

"Why are two always fighting?" you ask.

They both look at your oblivious face. You look at them a little confused.

"What?" you look at Daehyun and then at Yongguk.

"Can't you see we like you?" Daehyun says.

"What?!" your eyes widen.

Yongguk sighs and says, "Yes, we like you."

Your mouth falls open. They like me?? What am I supposed to do??

"So..." Daehyun starts off.

"Who's it going to be?" Yongguk finishes.

They're making me choose?? I still have to register this in my head!

 

You have to admit you like both, a lot. But, who are you going to choose?

Best friend or new friend?

 

 

 


 

I am so sorry for making you wait~. My brain decides to shut down when I have to write. ¡Siempre me pasa esto! Aish~

-.- It's not cool.

Anyways...

 

thank you for requesting. ^^ Poster by: AsianTea

 

-TaquitosNOMNOM 4/3/13