Live Life (Xiah)

❤Taco Requests ❤ {Closed}

 

 

Requested by: BananaBear

Part 1


 

Flashback

"Come on." I tell her.

"No way! You're crazy!"

"No cars are coming anyway.~"

"Fine." she gives in.

We both start to run across the very dark street.

Then, I hear a loud honk. I look to my side and see a car coming my way.

I freeze from shock but then I feel somebody push me out of the way. The next thing I know I'm on the floor and I see a huge crowd circling somebody: Hana.

End Of Flashback

 

I've been visiting Hana everyday since the accident.

Because of me she is now in a coma.

She looks so peaceful while she's asleep but I'm suffering. This is all my fault. I never should have told her to run across the street with me. This should've been me lying on that bed. Hana I'm sorry.~

 

The thing I regret the most is that I never told her my feelings.

Things were so complicated.

My friends kept telling me that she likes me and that I should confess. I was going to tell her my feelings that night but instead she ended up in the hospital. I feel so empty inside. Please Hana just wake up.

 

Two Weeks Later

I get a call from the hospital.

"Hello?"

"Hana has woken up."

"I'll be right over." I quickly hang up and rush out of my apartment.

I can't believe she's awake. It's a miracle!

 

At The Hospital

I run to her room and quickly open the door.

The doctor is standing next to her bed and she's sitting up. She looks so beautiful. Sure, she may look paler and skinnier now but I don't care as long as she's alive and awake.

I walk next to the doctor.

"Hello, Hana." I smile.

She has a blank look on her face. What's wrong with her?

After blinking a few times she asks, "Who are you?"

I feel like a ton of bricks have fallen on me. How can she not know who I am? We've been friends since high school.

"Why is she like this?" I quickly ask the doctor.

He sighs as he puts his hand on my shoulder. "She...she has lost her memory."

No! This can't happen. It's like another nightmare starting all over again.

"We don't know how long it's going to be until she recovers from this." he continues.

I can't contain my tears. What am I going to do? She has nobody else but me. How am I going to tell her her family is dead?

All those memories that we left behind have to be brought up again.

"I'll leave you two alone." the doctor steps out of the room.

"You really don't recognize me?" I sit down on the chair. I was hoping for her to say, "Just kidding! You should've seen you're face!" but instead she said,

"No." she continues, "What happened?"

Should I tell her? What if she gets worse by all the bad news?

"Tell me." she demands.

"About five months ago..." I start off slowly, "... you were in an accident. You got hit by a car. You were in a coma but fortunetaly you woke up." I try to smile.

She frowns as she thinks about what happened. "So, that's why I can't remember?"

I nod.

"So, where's my family?" she looks hopeful.

"Hana...they...they were also in a car accident two years ago."

Her eyes widen with tears in them as she hears the words come out of my mouth.

"They... didn't make it." my voice fades.

She lets her head fall and I can hear her crying.

I rub her back to comfort her, "I'm sorry."

"Don't touch me!!" she yells as she lifts her head up and slaps my hand away.

"Hana, wha-"

"Don't talk to me! I don't know you! Go away!!"

I didn't move.

"Leave!!" she points to the door.

The nurses come in.

"Get out!!" she continues to shout.

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." the nurse gestures to the door.

I can't believe this is happening. She was supposed to wake up and be happy... not like this.

I slowly walk out of the room.

 

I don't care what it takes... I'm going to make her remember me.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

As you can see I know nothing about hospitals, sicknesses, diseases, etc. I made it very simple. hehe I didn't feel like doing any research. =P

How is it so far?? ^^ Thank you for the upvote BananaBear.

Btw, does anybody want to make me a poster?

-TaquitosNOMNOM 2/27/13