Dance Lessons (Lay)

❤Taco Requests ❤ {Closed}

 

 

Requested by: Milayka

Part 2

 


 

"Thank you for dinner." Mika smiles.

"No problem." he smiles, his dimples showing.

They're so cute~! Mika thinks to herself. "I'll see you later." she says but deep inside she wishes he could stay a little longer.

"Bye."

 

 

"Thank you for inviting me to dinner again." she smiles as they order their food.

"No problem. We're here to celebrate."

She furrows her eyebrows. "Celebrate?"

"Yes. You have improved on your dancing."

She laughs. "All thanks to a great teacher."

He chuckles. "Thanks."

They continue the rest of the night chatting about different things.

 

As they were about to leave they see Lay's parents; they were visiting from China.

"Oh hi!" his parents greet him.

"Hi. Oh, this is one of my students." he introduces her. She felt a little nervous as they look at her.

"Oh the therapist!" his mom points out.

"You know her?" he asks; confused.

"Of course, she's your therapist!"

"My what?"

I did not want this to happen.

"Your therapist." his mother repeats. Seeing that Lay is still confused, she starts to explain. "About five months ago, we heard about a great therapist so we called her so that she could help you."

His heart starts to hurt as he starts to understand what is happening.

 

The request that Mika had recieved was to help Lay. Ever since his fiance left him, he hasn't been the same. He's closed from the inside and this worries his parents. They know it's not emotionally healthy. His parents wanted him to talk to somebody so when they heard about Mika and how great she is, they decided to contact her. She accepted, knowing it wasn't going to be easy. She spent weeks trying to figure out how she was going do this and finally decided to join his dance class and see where she would take it from there. She tried her hardest to get his attention and that she did. Before they both knew it, they were in love.

 

"Lay, I-" Mika starts off but before she could explain, he leaves the restaurant. Leaving them there. Mika didn't think twice and ran after him. "Lay! Please let me explain this." she grabbed his arm; turning him around.

"I'm your patient?" he angrily asks.

"Please don't think that way."

He scoffs. "This was all fake to you while it was real to me. I... actually loved you." his voice softens into a hurt tone.

At his words Mika starts to cry. "I'm sorry." were the only words able to leaver . He yanks his arm away from her hand and leaves.

Months passed without any contact. She called him multiple times but he wouldn't pick up, she even contaced his friends but they wouldn't tell her any information about him. He dropped her from his class and would not allow her to go back in. She tried her best but he wouldn't let her make any progress between them.

 

As she was walking down the street she starts crying. The guilt is killing her. He loved me. She feels horrible for doing that to him. I should've just told him from the beginning. Suddenly, lightning strikes her heart as she sees Lay walking towards her. She freezes. He stops walking as he sees her. They were both just standing. Trying to forget what happened, Lay starts walking again and passes her. Finally coming back to her senses, Mika turns around and starts walking after him.

"Lay."

He ignores her.

"Please Lay. I have to talk to you."

"About what?" he suddenly turns around. 

She backs away a little startled.

"What did you want to say?" he bitterly asks.

"I'm sorry. I should've told you from the beginning. I'm sorry Lay, I really am. I just wanted to tell you... I loved you too and I still do."

Instead of softening up he yells, "You never loved me! You just saw me as a patient!!"

Mika can feel the tears stinging her eyes. "Don't say that!" she yells back. "It wasn't like that. I saw you as a friend not a patient."

"Well, it doesn't matter to me what you feel or think anymore." he harshly spits out and walks away before she could say anything else.

"Please." she begs one last time.

Up until now, Mika hadn't realized how much she loved Lay. People might think: "What she did wasn't even that bad." or "He is just being over-dramatic and a jerk." And it may seem true but for a guy who lost most joy in his life and was finally starting to get it back but suddenly the person bringing him this joy was a fake, this was pain all over again.

"So, you're coming back to Puerto Rico?" her friend asks over the phone.

"Yeah."

Korea was the best place to be in but now the memories she made in that country haunt her.

"When are you coming?"

"Next month."

"Oh." As much as her friend, Debbie, wanted to see Mika, she knew Mika wasn't coming back because she wanted to but because she had to. To try and forget everything.

 

"You're leaving back to Puerto Rico?" Lay's friend asked Mika as they sat down after bumping into each other at a cafe.

"Yeah, I'm leaving tomorrow. Can you tell Lay something for me?"

He nods. "Please tell him that I'm sorry and I still love him. I didn't mean for that to happen. Yes, I was doing my job but I actually considered him my friend and I actually did fall in love with him." she starts to tear up.

His friend feels sorry for her. "I'll tell him."

"Thank you." she gets up.

"Oh, uh, what time are you leaving and from what airport?"

"At 11:00 a.m. and from              airport."

He smiles. "Take care."

"Thank you. You too and take care of Lay."

"I will."

 

"I talked with Mika today."

Lay looks at him and back at the t.v. "And you're telling me this why?"

"I just thought..."

"I don't want to know anything about her. She's just like my ex fiance. Both liars."

His friend scoffs. "I can't believe you're being this stubborn and dumb. And why do you keep comparing her to your ex fiance? Can't you see she's better? She has finally brought joy back to your life and you don't appreciate it? Yes, she was doing her job and she should've told you but she loves you! She did one thing wrong and now everything is over? Why are you so ignorant?! 'Forgive and forget'. There is a reason why that saying exists." His friends words were like a slap to his face. He was right. She did so much for him and he should forgive her. Lay stays mute.

"She really loves you." he starts off and delivers the rest of her message.

Hearing the words, Lay starts crying; his heart aching. He really loves Mika but he's just trying to protect his heart from another miserable break up.

"She's going back to Puerto Rico tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. She's leaving from            airport."

Lay looks at his friend with tears in his eyes.

 

 

"I'll get it." Mika says as she walks to the door.

She just left Korea two days ago and she's resting with her family.

Her eyes widen as she sees who's at her door.

"Lay." she mouths as she steps outside.

"Mika." he hugs her. She doesn't know how to react. She's still lost. She can't believe Lay is at her house in Puerto Rico! "I'm so sorry." he pulls away and that's when she sees his tired teary eyes. 

"Lay."

"Shh." he softly shushes her. He lifts his hands to her soft face. "I'm so sorry." he repeats and closes the gap between them with a small peck on the lips. Lay looks at her and then back at her lips. And once again he kisses her. His lips brought Mika back to her five senses. He's kissing me. She finally closes her eyes and wraps her arms around his waist. He puts all his emotions into the kiss. Showing that he loves her.

After pulling away, "I'm sorry." Mika says.

"No, please don't be sorry. I did wrong. I'm sorry for being the way I was."

Mika shakes her head. "Let's just forget about that."

He smiles and nods in agreement and places his forehead on hers. "I love you, mi princesa."

 

 

 

 

END

 

 


 

 

There I'm done. ^^  So sorry I took so long.

I hope you liked it. =D And, I'm not good with romantic scenes. >.<

Sorry for any mistakes.

Thank you for reading!!

-TaquitosNOMNOM 7/29/13