Wedding Day (T.O.P.)

❤Taco Requests ❤ {Closed}

 

 

Dedicated to AngelaKon


 

He is perfection, most would say. Not very tall but his slender figure contributes to his height. The perfect deep voice. At first sight he might look intimidating but if you really look at him... you will notice his beautiful warm eyes. His dark brown hair that compliments his face so well. He only gets better with age. But this perfect man is taken. About to be wedded. 

After much chat, the audience finally settles down as the MC announces the bride's arrival. Everybody takes their seat and the groom gets up on the platform. The soft music starts to play and everybody turns around. This is it, he thinks to himself. Those two simple but meaningful words will seal everything. The russet doors open to reveal a bride. Once the groom sees her, everything else disappears, he only sees her. With every click of her heels, he gets more and more nervous. He breathes in and out to calm the nerves. His best man, Ji Yong, puts a hand on his shoulder and slightly squeezes it, telling him to relax.

 

“Are you ready?” her dad asks her.

She nods in response.

“Let's go.”

The two doors open and she sees everybody staring at her. As she starts walking she can hear everybody whispering and see flashes here and there. Everything about her is beautiful. The way her long ebony colored hair falls around her shoulders to the the salmon lipstick she's wearing. It all compliments her milky soft skin. Her long mermaid wedding dress fits her perfectly. As if it was made for her. She wears a small smile as she walks down the aisle, arm linked with her father's. So many thoughts cloud her mind she doesn't notice the nervous man waiting for her at the end. And, finally, she arrives. Her dad gives her a kiss on the forehead and leaves to take his seat with bittersweet tears filling his eyes. The bride turns to look at her fiance. She exhales as she looks him in the eye. Seeing his handsome face she smiles, showing her dimples. With that simple smile he knows everything will be okay.

After exchanging smiles, they turn to face the man that is going to marry them and so, the ceremony begins. Everything was going perfect, then came the question: Any objections? Speak now or forever hold your peace. One.. two... three... four... five... six, he mentally counts, seven... eight... nine... ten. The groom breathes out in relief. No objections. He smiles to himself. The rest of the ceremony continues.

“Do you?” the question snaps her out of her thoughts and that's when the groom notices something is wrong. He looks at her and waits for her answer. He panics a little as she stays quiet.

She takes a deep breath.

“No, I don't.” a soft voice is heard. Coming from her. The bride? He turns his whole body to face her, his face horrified. “I object to this.” His breath hitches. He cannot believe what is happening.

He looks at her for an explanation since no words seem to want to come out of his mouth. The room is silent. Not even a child is heard. And, suddenly, she feels like a monster. Regretting all the foolishness she's done. She turns to look at the groom and his face... brings tears to her eyes. That once bright face is now scarred. She looks at him with an apologetic face. He frowns as he can't get a grasp as to what is going on.

“I'm sorry.” she finally manages to say. She can see the tears in his eyes and she knows he's trying his best to keep them from falling. The bride turns to look at her parents and then at his. “I'm sorry.” she apologizes. Then, she looks at everybody else, “Thank you everybody for coming. I really appreciate it but I can't do this.”

“Why are you being like this?” he finally asks.

She looks at him. “I'm sorry.” were the last words she uttered before running out of the room. Leaving him there.

 

 

Seven years later

 

He sits there laughing at the joke she just told him. “Here's your order.” the waitress places the drinks down on the table. “Thank you.” they both say. 

 

Her leaving, without an explanation, hit him hard. He went countless nights without sleep. He would go to the place they were going to get married day after day, hoping she would come back. He didn't want to move on, he couldn't. She was his everything and she left him with nothing. Finally, after many years, he realized she's not coming back. He made the decision to move on and forget the past. Joy was coming back to him until he hears:

Ring~

The bell is heard, indicating a new customer. He looks towards the door and his heart jumps. It's her. His “bride”. He feels pain in his barely healing heart.

She walks in smiling, holding hands with another man and that's when he understands everything. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Did you guys get it?

So, when I said it was different, I meant that usually requests are in 'you' pov but this time it wasn't. And~ he was cheated on. Usually something happens to the OC but this time something happened to him. It's more of a his side one-shot rather than the OC, how it usually is when it's a request. And I didn't really go into much detail... does that make sense? >< 

Anyways~~~, thank you so much for all the graphics you do for me!! I hope you enjoyed. ^^

 

-TaquitosNOMNOM 10/11/13