Makeup Artist (Jaejoong)

❤Taco Requests ❤ {Closed}

Requested by: WasabiSunshine

Part 1

 


The year is 2008

You work at SM Entertainment as a makeup and hair stylist. It's been about a year since you've been working there. You still remember clearly the day you got the job.

Flashback

Your boss anounced that some important people were going to come to your workplace. You didn't think much of it. You worked like if it was any other day. You didn't even notice when they came in. Then, suddenly, a man handed you a business card. It said: SM Entertainment in big letters.

"We'll be waiting for your call." that was all he said. Did he just offer me a job? You were a little confused.

"Oh my goodness! Congrats!!" your co-workers all cheered. You were still in shock as you were holding the card. Did I really get chosen? As it all sinks in, you scream. "Ahh! I got picked! I get to work with idols!!"

 

A Week Later

You walk into the building. You were so nervous.

"Hello WasabiSunshine. I'm Mrs. Park, I'll show you around." the lady smiled.

After a quick tour, she leads you to room in the back. "This is where all the makeup and hair is done." It was like heaven for you. There was so much to work with. All kinds of hair supply, makeup, brushes, straighteners, blow dryers, etc.

As you looked around, DBSK walked in. You froze. OMG OMG! They are in the same room as me!!

"This is WasabiSunshine." Mrs. Park introduced you.

"Hello." you bow and they do the same.

"You're going to do their hair and makeup from now on." she tells you. Oh, I'm going to have fun! ;)

You nod.

She gives you instructions on how she wants it to look then she turns around and leaves the room. Hopefully, I don't faint from their beauty.

"Who's first?" you shyly ask.

"Me." Yunho raises his hand. You smile as he sits on a chair. Soon, you were done with all of them. "So, what do we do now?"

"We just wait." Junsu replied.

"What are you guys going to do?"

"A photoshoot."

"Oh, that's cool. I like your guy's music." you smile.

"Really? haha Thanks." Yunho smiled. You look at Jaejoong, since he's your favorite, and then he looks at you. You quickly smiled and looked away. You can feel yourself blush. Goodness, he's perfect.~  The door opened and Mrs. Park walked in.

"Are they ready?" she asks you.

"Yes."

"Ok, let's go." DBSK walk out of the room.

"What do I do now?"

"You're going with DBSK."

You eyes widen. This is the best job!!

 

End Of Flashback

 

You were provided with two other hair and makeup stylists to help you.

Now, you are used to all of them. Yunho and Junsu are really easy to talk to. Jaejoong is really nice and Changmin and Yoochun are a little bit more quiet and calm. Since you were their personal makeup and hairstylist, you were closest to them than the other idols.

 

"What are you doing today?" Jaejoong asks you.

"Umm...nothing."

"Would you like to come eat with us?"

"Where are you going?"

"We're actually going to eat here. haha Super Junior is also going to eat with us."

"Oh. haha Yeah, I'll eat with you guys." you smile and he smiles back.

"Those two totally like each other." Yoochun drinks his water.

"I know, right?" the other members laugh.

And they were right. You both have a crush on each other but neither of you guys say anything.

 

 

After A Few Weeks

"We're going to shoot our mv today." Jaejoong told you.

"Seriously? How exciting~" you squealed.

You went to the studio and there were lots of people there. Everything was already set up and soon they started dancing.

And of course, your eyes never left Jaejoong. He dances so awesome!! >_<

"Cut!" you hear the director say. "Jaejoong move a little to the left."

Jaejoong is the one that seems to be struggling. I don't know why the director keeps picking on him. He's doing perfectly fine.

Jaejoong looks your way; a little embarrassed.

Fighting! you mouth and put your fist in the air. He smiles and nods.

"Look at him." Yunho says to Junsu. They both start teasing him. "Our Jaejoong is in love~." they coo.

"Be quiet." he snaps at them.

"Positions everybody!"

Jaejoong steals one last glance at you and smiles. I think I am in love.

 


 

So, this is the first part. I tried to make it shorter but it just wasn't possible.  XD

I'll update maybe Monday. I'm really busy today and tomorrow. I had this one ready so I updated today. ^^

I hope you like it~.

-TaquitosNOMNOM 2/9/13