Teasing (Chanyeol)

❤Taco Requests ❤ {Closed}

Requested by: leetaemin32596

 


 

"Why is he always teasing me??" your friend complained.

"Because he likes you." you responded.

"Wha- no he doesn't!"

"Yes, he does."

"If he likes me, then why is he always bothering me?" she blinked waiting for you to explain.

"Because he wants to be around you! If he didn't like you, he wouldn't even bother looking at you. Duh!"

"So, are you saying that Chanyeol likes you, too?"

Your eyes widened, "What?! No!"

"Well, you said that if he teases you, he likes you. Chanyeol always teases you so that must mean he likes you." she smiled. She knows you have a crush on him but you won't admit it. Nobody knows except you and your teddy bear. You tell your teddy bear everything. You even named him Channy. =P

"Chanyeol is different."

"Come on, I know you like him."

"Will you be quiet? I. do. not. like. him!"

The bells rings signaling that class is about to start.

"You can't deny the truth!" she points at you.

 

"Good Morning Class!" the teacher announces.

 

During Class

 

Chanyeol sits next to you and you feel awkward after the talk you just had with your friend.

"Hey." he whispers and pokes your arm.

"ahh, what?" you are now paranoid.

He jumps back a little. "Jeez, I just want to borrow a pencil."

"Oh," you heart beat decreases, "here, I want it back." you hand him your pencil.

"We'll see." he smirks.

You frown and glare at him.

"Don't make that face. It makes you look twice as ugly." he begins writing down notes.

Yeah, there's no way he likes me. You thought to yourself.

"Stop staring at my flawless face and do your work." he doesn't even look up once.

You roll your eyes and do as he says.

"Good girl." he pats your back.

You wiggle around, "Don't touch me!"

"Settle down back there!"

"Sorry." you bow your head. "You made me get in trouble." you whisper to Chanyeol.

"Me? I didn't do anything. I complimented you and you're the one that yelled."

"Compliment? You call that a compliment? You said, 'good girl' and patted my back, like I'm some sort of animal."

"leetaemin32596, detention!" the irritated teacher shouted.

Your shoulders slouch down. I always end up getting in trouble because of him! You glance at your friend and she's making a heart with her hands.

"Stop." you mouth. She just sticks her tongue out and silently laughs. You look at Chanyeol and his shoulders are shacking as he tries hard not to laugh.

This is going to be a long day.

 

Break

 

You were with your friend out in the hallway.

"Told you Chanyeol likes you." your friend continues with her nonsense.

"No, he doesn't. That reminds me, he has my pencil." you turn around and look for Chanyeol. He's talking and laughing with his friends.

Cheese and crackers, that boy is handsome. You tilt your head a little as you look at him.

"See? I told you, you like him, too." your friend pokes your side.

"Aish! Be quiet." you shoo her away as you walk towards Chanyeol. "Where's my pencil?" you ask him.

His eyes widen a little and he starts patting his pockets. "Umm..." he scratches his head.

"You lost it, didn't you?" you sigh, "I knew this would happen."

"It's probably still in the classroom." he dragged you into the empty classroom. "Help me look for it."

"Are you serious? You lost it. You look for it!"

"Fine, but, if I find it, it's mine." he starts looking around.

"Aish. Fine." you roll your eyes.

 

"I found it!" Chanyeol holds your pencil out.

"Good, give it to me." as soon as you reach out to grab it he pulls it over his head. "What are you doing? Give it to me." you demand.

"No." he sticks his tongue out.

"Don't do this! Please just give it to me."

"Get it yourself." he teases.

You glare at him and jump to grab your pencil but of course you can't reach it. "I can't. Just give it to me.~" you whine.

"I don't want to. I like this pencil." he looks at it.

"Just give to me." you jump again but this time you lose your balance and fall against his chest. You look up at him and he's looking down at you. You place your hands to his chest and push yourself back. You clear your throat, "Sorry."

Then, the bell rings and you sit down and act like nothing happened as students start to fill the classroom.

 

 

After School

Detention

 

You had to clean all the chalkboard erasers as a punishment. As you were dusting them you started thinking about Chanyeol. Why do I like him? Why is he so annoying?

You hit the two erasers against each other and created a big cloud of dust. You sneezed as the dust filled your nose. When you look up you see Chanyeol with a tissue box.

"Clean your face." he grabs a few tissues and starts wiping your face.

"What are you doing?"

"You had chalk dust all over your face."

"Why are you here?"

"Because I want to know if you like me."

Your eyes widen, "What? Why would you ask that?" you nervously ask. 

"Do you like me?" he ignored your question.

You didn't answer.

"So, you do like me."

"What? I never said anything."

"Exactly. If you didn't like me, then you would've said no right away and plus your friend told me."

"We-" you were at loss for words. Why did she tell him?!

He got closer to you and poked your forehead.

"See? You do like me." he smiled. He starts to walk away but then stops, "Oh, here's your pencil."

You take it from his hands and watch him walk away. You look at your pencil and it has a paper wrapped around it. You unwrap it and notice it has words.

It says: I like you, too. ;)

Your eyes widen once again from shock.

You turn the paper around and it says: Why are you still standing there? I'm waiting for you oustside.

 

"Chanyeol!" you call him and walk outside the classroom.

And there he is with a smile on his face.

"You like me?" you ask.

He doesn't say anything and just keeps smiling.

"Do you really?" he still doesn't say anything. "I knew you were lying." you turn around to walk away.

"Yes! You pabo! I do. Why do you think I'm alwasy teasing you?"

You walk up to him and bury your head into his chest and smile. "I like you, too."

I guess I was right. When a boy teases you, it means he likes you. ;)

 

 


 

Wow! This is my first request and I'm so disappointed. =( That was really lame.

Well, thank you for reading and please tell me what you think.

-TaquitosNOMNOM 2/6/13