The Cafe (Joon)

❤Taco Requests ❤ {Closed}

Requested by: EXOticMelody

Part 2

 


Five Days Later

Your POV

Ever since that day, I haven't seen him.

We finally started to talk but my dumb cousin came in and ruined it. Aish~ I have a feeling he likes me. He always smiles at me and ever since that day he's hasn't shown up. Like he's jealous or something. I hope he doesn't misunderstand. I feel a little worried and I don't know why. I don't even know him. I just feel this attraction toward him and it's really strong.

 

Joon's POV

I go to work but I don't go to the front like I used to. I just stay in the back and deal with other things. If she already has a boyfriend then there's no reason for me to talk to her.

I lost my chance.

 

Nobody's POV
The cafe was closed but you walk in anyway since the door wasn't locked.

"Sorry, we're closed."

"But, I just want to see...umm.." you just realized you don't know his name. "Umm..the owner of this cafe. What's his name?" you ask the worker that's cleaning the tables.

"His name is Joon and he's in the back." she says.

"Oh, ok."

"Would you like me to call him for you?"

What if he thinks I'm like a stalker? Aish~ I didn't think this through.

"Yes, please."

 

 

The worker cleaning the tables goes behind the counter and asks, "Hey, Junyoung, that's her, right?"

He looks up and his eyes fall on you. "Yes, that's her." he smiles.

The whole entire staff knew their boss had a crush on you.

"She was looking for him." she whispers.

"Really? What did you say?"

"I told her that he's in the back and then I asked her if she wants me to call him and she said yes."

"Do you think she likes him back?" he asks her.

"Yes." she nods.

"Ok." Junyoung goes to the back.

 

"Excuse me, there's a customer that wants to see you."

Joon looks up with a questioning look. "Someone wants to see me?" he points to himself.

"Yes."

"But, the cafe is closed." he gets up and walks to the front.

His eyes widen when he sees you.

"What am I doing here??" you keep repeating to yourself.

Then,  you hear someone clear their throat. "You wanted to see me?"

You turn around and bite your lip nervously. "Uh, I...it's just that I haven't seen you lately. I wanted to know if you were sick or not but I see that you're fine, so I'll just leave." you give him a small smile and head towards the door. I'm such a fool!

"Wait!" he stops you.

You turned around waiting for him to continue.

"Would you like to have dinner with us?" he asks looking at the workers.

You smile, "Yes."

"Actually, we already have plans but you two can eat together." Junyoung says.

"Oh, is that ok with you?" Joon asks you. Please say yes.

"Yes, that's fine."

Joon smiles in satisfaction.

You two decided to go to a foodstand.

"I love this food." you inhale the food's scent. Joon only chuckles.

"So, what's your name?" Joon asks you.

"EXOticMelody." you reply.

"That name is different, I like it." he smiles. "So, did you really come to see if I'm ok?"

You looked everywhere except his eyes.

"Or was it something else?" he noticed your hesitation.

You sigh, "The truth is, I think...I...like you." you slowly say. "I know I don't know you but..." you look at him and notice he keeps getting closer and closer. You were about to ask what he was doing when he kissed you. You didn't even think twice when you put your hands on his shoulders and start to kiss back.

"I'm so glad you feel the same way." he says.

 

 

 


I didn't really like the ending but I hope you guys liked it. ^^

Thank you, EXOticMelody, for requesting. If you'd like to request again, go ahead. =D

-TaquitosNOMNOM 2/22/13