Dinner (Yunho)

❤Taco Requests ❤ {Closed}

Requested by: derp_squad

 


 

 

You've been working with Yunho for 3 years. You would see him everyday at work and something about his quiet nerdy self attracted him to you.

"Hello Yunho sshi." you would greet him every morning and every morning he would jump in suprise. You'd think that he would get used to it by now but you caught him by surprise every time and that made you giggle. He's so cute. 

 

It was midweek and your boss invited everybody out to eat on Friday.

"Are you going?" you ask Yunho.

He pushes his glasses up with his index finger and nods. Then, he flashes a small smile. You felt little butterflies in your stomach as you saw his smile.

You smile back, "I'm going, too."

"I guess I'll see you there then." he awkwardly leaves.  

Ok, that's some progress. 

You left to your house; satisfied.

 

Friday

"I don't know what to wear." you mumble to yourself as you look at the clothes in your closet.

After a while you give up and put a simple dress on. 

"Whatever. It's not like he'll notice." you were a little irritated at Yunho's cluelessness.

 

Your friends said they were going to meet you at the restaurant. As you get there you notice it's really fancy. The hostess leads you to the reserved room. You walk in and nobody's in there...except...Yunho. You smile. Yay, he did come.

"Hello." you say to him.

He stands up and smiles, "Hello. Have a seat."

He's been really friendly lately.

"Thank you." you sit down.

 

Ten minutes pass and the two of you are just sitting there.

"I guess they're running a little late." you say trying to make the atmosphere less awkward.

He just nods and doesn't look at you.

He's weird. First, he's shy, then nice, and now he's being all quiet again. Ugh!

 

After another ten minutes you say,

"I'm going to call my friends." you take your phone out.

"They're not going to come." Yunho suddenly says.

"What do you mean? We're all suppose to meet here. Did we get the restaurants confused?"

He lightly chuckles as he gets up and sits next to you. "No. This is the right restaurant. I set this up derp_squad."

That's the first time he's called you by your name.

"You what? What do you mean? Yunho, you're not making any sense. Why would you set this up?" you question everything.

He looks at you with sort of a guilty face. And that's when it hit you...

"Because I like you." he finally admits.

You didn't say anything and just looked at him.

He shifted uncomfortably in his seat as he continued, "I've been liking you but I just didn't know how to tell you. I asked your friend for help and she said you liked surprises so... surprise?"

You couldn't say anything as everything sinks in.

"Would you please say something?"

"Do you know how long I've waited for you to tell me that?" you whisper as you bury your head in his chest. He hugs you as you look up at him and, slowly, smiles rise to both your faces.

"I like your dress by the way." he says still smiling.

He did notice.

 

 

 


 

Thank you AsianTea for the poster. =) Thank you Joonho_lover  and leetaemin32596  for the upvote. =D

I hope you like it derp_squad. ^^

-TaquitosNOMNOM 2/17/13