Everyday (Yunho & Beni Arashiro)

❤Taco Requests ❤ {Closed}

Requested by: DBSKxSECRET_lover_39

 


 

 

"I'm home." Yunho walks through the door.

"I'm hungry." Beni plainly says as she sits on the couch watching t.v.

Yunho sighs, "Don't worry, I'll make you something to eat."

 

"Here you go~" he hands her a bowl of soup.

"Thanks." she grabs it and starts eating.

"Is it good?" he asks.

"Yup." she doesn't bother to look away from the t.v.

"Can I try some?" he scoots closer to her.

"Nope."

He sighs once again as he gets up. "I'm gonna go take a shower."

~~~

"Bring me my ice cream!" she yells at Yunho who was in the kitchen.

"Okay."

 

"Here." he extends his arms out and sits next to her. Yunho was about to grab the spoon to eat some ice cream but she slaps his hand away. He loooks at her and sighs. I'm never going to get any.

~~~

Beni was laughing like crazy while Yunho was just sitting there.

She finally notices his silence and tears her eyes away from the t.v. and looks at the now upset and bored Yunho.

"Are you mad?" she asks.

"No." he doesn't look at her but instead at the t.v.

She gets closer to his face until she was just two inches away and squints her eyes. "Liar."

"I'm not mad." he insists.

"Yes, you are. Look at me." she softly says.

He doesn't even turn his head an inch. Soon, Beni starts letting out little sobs. Yunho quickly turns to look at her crying face. "Beni..."

"Yunho. I'm all fat and ugly and now you're mad at me and you don't want to talk to me! I don't even know why you're still with me!" she cries out and puts her hands up to her face to wipe her tears.

"Beni, I'm still with you because I love you. Stop crying. I'm sorry." he puts her hands down and holds her face between his hands. He kisses her forehead and then places her head against his chest. "And you're not fat. You're cute." he coos and pats her tummy. "Your cute baby bump." he smiles.

She looks up at him and smiles. "You always know what to say. I'm sorry about all these moodswings." she wipes the remaining of her tears and gives him a quick kiss. "I love you, too. I'm happy you're my husband. I don't know what I would do without you.

Beni grabs her ice cream again and starts eating.

"Can I have some?" he asks.

"No."

He sighs.

They look at each other and smile as Beni scoots closer to him and snuggles into his arms.

She does this everyday.

 

 


 


 

 

Thank you for reading everybody!! ^o^ Thank you for requesting DBSKxSECRET_lover_39. I hope you like it.

For those of you who don't know who Beni is: she's a Japanese singer and Yunho and Beni's couple name is YunBe. ^^

 

-TaquitosNOMNOM 3/11/13