Makeup Artist (Jaejoong)

❤Taco Requests ❤ {Closed}

Requested: WasabiSunshine

Part 2

 


 

Six Months Later

You knew Jaejoong had a thing for you because.... it was obvious. You dropped little hints here and there but he never seemed to catch on. He knew he felt something for you but he was confused about his feelings.

 

Mrs. Park comes in saying, "WasabiSunshine, you've been offered a job in New York."

Jaejoong was standing outside the door; listening to the conversation. She's going to the United States?  I have to convince her not to go. Saddness hit him as he sees you smile.

He leaves before either of you continue.

 

"Really?" you ask with enthusiasm.

"Yes, congratulations! You leave in a week." she tells you.

"Thank you so much!~" you smile from ear to ear.

 

 

"You guys, we have a problem." Jaejoong tells the rest of the members.

"What is it?" they worried.

"WasabiSunshine was offered a job in New York and she's leaving." he looked at them.

Yunho's shoulders fell, "That's it?"

"What do you mean, 'that's it'? She's leaving!" he repeated.

"So? Didn't she want to go to New York? We should be happy for her." Changmin said.

"But, she's leaving..." his voice trailed off.

"Why are you so sad?" Yoochun asked him. He was trying to make Jaejoong realize his feelings for you.

"I..don't know." he sat on the couch.

The frustrated Junsu walks up to him, "You like her, that's why! Can't you see? She likes you, too! She's been giving you hints but you're too foolish to eve-"

"Watch it, I'm still older than you." Jaejoong interrupts him.

"Sorry, but what I'm saying is true. She likes you so go after her and tell her your feelings."

Jaejoong thinks about it for a while.

"Ok, I'll do it."

They all smile at their accomplishment. Jaejoong leaves the room.

"How do you know she likes him?" Changmin asks Junsu.

"I don't know. I was just trying to convince him to confess." he replies.

They all look at him. "What if she doesn't like him back?" Yunho snapped.

"I'm sure she does." he tried to reassure them.

 

A Week Later

Saturday

You were packing up. "I'm so excited, I get to go to New York~", you sang. You were interrupted by a knock at your door.

You opened it to find Jaejoong.

"What are you doing here?" you were confused.

"I have to tell you something." he shyly smiled. You let him in,

"Do you want water or something?"

"No thanks." he looked nervous.

"Are you ok?" you sat next to him.

He jumped a little. "Y-yes."

"So, what did you want to tell me?" you smiled.

"I..um.."

You were kind of in a hurry so you got up,

"I have to pack so can you tell me while I pack?"

That pushed him.

"I like you."

You stopped. You felt a little rush of happiness.

"Are you serious?"

He nodded. "Yes...yes, I like you so please don't leave."

"What?" you were a little confused.

"I overheard you talking to Mrs. Park. I know you were offered a job in New York. And that's why you're packing because you accepted the job. But, please don't leave."

You chuckled. "The next time that you eavesdrop, listen to the whole conversation. Yes, I was offered a job BUT it was only for 2 weeks." he looks at you; wide eyed. "They're going to do a photoshoot for a magazine and I was invited to participate. I'm not leaving Korea forever."

"So, you're not leaving forever?" he asks to make sure.

"No." you laugh. Suddenly, you felt two strong arms around your shoulders. That surprised you, "What are yo-" you were interrupted by his gentle lips. Oh my goodness! Is he really kissing me, right now? Ahh! You screamed happily in your mind. After a while, he pulled back.

"Sorry...I..uh..you probably don't like me back, do you?"

You quickly pecked him on the lips and blushed right away. He was surprised at first but then he smiled.

"Yes, you're right. I don't like you." you laughed.

"I don't like you, either." he also joked. "I love you." he continued as you look at him.

You leaned your head on his shoulder, "I love you, too."

 

 

END

 


What did you guys think? =D

Please leave a comment. Thank you.

 I hoped you liked it WasabiSunshine. XD

-TaquitosNOMNOM 2/11/13