Anniversary (Kyuhyun)

❤Taco Requests ❤ {Closed}

Requested by: xXmysteriousXx

 

 


 

You'd think he'd remember. I would tell him everyday, I left little notes in his apartment, I even put a reminder on his phone but what do I get? All I get is a walk in the park and a flower.

That is so not cool, Kyuhyun. We've been dating for two years now, I deserve better!

Ring Ring

It's Kyuhyun!

"Hello?" I boringly answer.

"Hey Haneul! How are you?" he chirps.

I'm not even going to mention our anniversary. Let him figure it out.

"Ok."

"Are you doing anything?"

"No."

"O-ok. Is something wrong?" he sounds a little lost.

"No." I answer back.

"Well, then, can you please come over?"

Oh, now he wants me to go over~

"Fine, I'll be there in an hour." I hang up.

 

At His Apartment

"Hey." he smiles and hugs me.

"Hey." I stay as still as a pole.

"Umm." he scratches the back of his neck nervously. "Let's go sit down." he gestures to the couch.

"Ok." I walk straight to the couch and sit down.

He walks over and kneels down in front of me and smiles. He smiles! Like nothing's wrong!

"Haneul." he carresses my cheek.

I roll my eyes and look away. "What is it?"

"Haneul~"

"What?" I ask annoyed.

"You're so cute."

My eyes widen. Cute? I'm not cute I'm mad right now!

"Would you please look at me?"

I lazily turn my head and look at him.

Suddenly, he kisses me. Kyuhyun, what are you doing right now?! I try to push him back but he grabs my arms.

I can't resist him anymore, I kiss him back. Why does he this to me? I can never stay mad at him.

 

He pulls back first and smiles. "Haneul, I know you're mad at me because I didn't do anything special for our two year anniversary."

So, he does know.

"The reason I didn't do anything is because I don't want to date you anymore."

"What?!"

He smirks and pulls a small box out.

Is that what I think it is?

"Haneul, I don't want to just date you anymore. I want us to be more than just boyfriend and girlfriend. I want you to be my wife." he opens the box to reveal a beautiful sparkling diamond ring.

I bite my lip trying to contain my happiness but I fail because I let out a really loud squeal.

"Kyuhyun!" I start tearing up and hitting him.

"Haneul." he grabs hold of my two arms. "will you marry me?"

I look at him, "Of course!" I launch at him and hug him with all my might.

He chuckles and breaks the hug to put the ring on my finger.

"Oh my god, Kyuhyun!" that's all I can say. I feel like I'm about to explode due to all the happiness I'm feeling.

"I love you." he puts his forehead against mine.

"I love you, too." I crash my lips against his.

I will never forget this anniversary.

 

 

 

 

 


 

=D How was this one???

Thank you for reading. ^^ I hope you like it xXmysteriousXx.

-TaquitosNOMNOM 3/8/13