Dance Lessons (Lay)

❤Taco Requests ❤ {Closed}

 

Requested by: Milayka

Part 1

 


 

 

"Ok, that's it for now class!" Lay, the dancing teacher, tells his dance class. 

"Thank you!" they all bow and get their things, except one girl. Her name is Mika. She's the only that takes this class seriously. Everybody else does it for fun but she does it for a reason. It's a secret for now. 

"You're not leaving Mika?" Lay knew she would say no but asked just in case. 

"No, I'm going to practice some more." 

"Ok." he left the room and went to take a shower. 


Mika turned the music on and became one with the rythm. She had so much passion while dancing, but unfortunetaly, she was not the best. She lacked a lot actually. Hence, why she stayed to practice. 

 

 

Now, let's talk about their past. 

Yixing, was the perfect man. He was engaged to be married but that ended on the wedding day. The bride couldn't take the guilt and confessed everything. She cheated on him with somebody else. Yixing was heartbroken as he heard those ugly words leave . He couldn't believe that the women he loved did this. It's like their whole relationship was a lie. He felt foolish, embarrassed, and angry. Really angry. The beautiful glow in his eyes that every girl fell for, turned pitch black. I will never ever love again.

Ever since then, Yixing became Lay. He wanted to forget his past so badly, he changed his name and moved to Korea. Although he wanted to forget everything involved in his past, his passion for dancing was so strong, he couldn't give that up. So, he became a dance teacher.

Every girl would develop a crush on him and when he noticed them getting too clingy, he would kick them out of his class. That's when he started getting a bad reputation. Everybody would say he was mean, rude, and a jerk. But, he didn't care, as long there was peace in his classroom.

 

She was known as the best therapist in Puerto Rico but when she moved to Korea two years ago, she was known as 'the foreigner'. But, that did not stop her from enjoying life in South Korea.

Two months ago, she received a call. This is going to be hard, she thought but still accepted the request.

 

 

Lay got out of the shower and did some paper work. Three hours later, he packed his things and started walking out to his car when he heard music coming from his dance classroom. She's still here? He was about to walk in when he saw her dancing. She still needed lots to practice, but her zeal was amazing. Her face, the way her body moves, everything. She has potential.

He walked into the room without taking his eyes off her. He knows who she is but he never paid any attention to her. So, he studied her. She has soft coffee skin, big dominant brown eyes, caramel curly hair, and a body that is not Asian... at all.

Then, the song ended. As she comes back to her normal self, she notices Lay and her eyes widen in embarrassment.

"Oh." she says.

Lay blinks his eyes a few times as he also comes back to his senses. He clears his throat before speaking, "You're good."

"Thank you." she bows lightly, not only for being grateful but to hide her blushing face. She knows not to get herslef involved with him but still, he is handsome and a man. Who wouldn't blush?

"But, you still need to practice."

She blushes even harder. This is so embarrassing!

"Would you like me to help you?"

Her eyes lighten up. "Yes! I would appreciate the help."

"Well, I think we should do some exercises first."

After almost half an hour, they begin a routine. Lay stands in front while Mika is in the back, following his moves.

 

"No, do it like this."

"How? Like this?" she does it but Lay shakes his head,

"Like this." he does it again but she still can't get it right.

"Ay, no puedo! (I can't!)" she gets frustrated.

"What?" he looks at her, confused.

"I can't get the move right." she lets herself fall onto the floor. He looks at her and begins to laugh. The first laugh heard from him in a long time. She's funny.

"Get up. Let's try again." he grabs her hands and electricity runs all over his body. His breath hitches as he feels it. What's going on? This feeling... he knows what it is. He felt it when fell for his ex fiance. It's not possible to fall for somebody so fast. No, he won't let himself.

 

 

"Thank you so much!" Mika bows once more and leaves. She leaves the building and begins walking home.

As Lay was driving home, he sees her. His first instinct was to offer her a ride but he doesn't want her to get the wrong idea. He decides to leave her be until he sees two men approach her. Their intentions were obvious.

"Aish!" he hits his steering wheel in frustration. He stops the car and steps out.

"Mika!" he calls. She turns around, her face frightened. He approaches them and the smell of alcohol fills his nostrils. The two men have been drinking. "Are you ok?" he asks her. She nods her head, she isn't hurt physically but she's terrified inside. "Let's go." he puts his hand on her back and guides her to his car.

"Thank you." she mumbles.

"You don't have a car?"

She shakes her head no. He sighs. "You should be careful. Where do you live?"

 

"Thank you for the ride." she bows again and walks into the apartment building. On her way there she trips over nothing. Just being her clumsy self. She turns around half way to see if he saw and he did. She rushes into the building. A smile forms as he drives off.

 

"Thank you for last week." she hands him a drink and a little bento box after class was over. He opens the bento box and tilts his head in confusion as he doesn't recognize the food.

"It's         . Very popular in Puerto Rico. Please enjoy." She bows and begins to walk out.

He doesn't know what came over him but he found himself asking, "Do you want to eat it together?"

She slowly turns around and tilts her head. He realizes what he said, "Oh, I meant... as in... I felt bad since you made it. You can take some home." he started blabbing. She smiles, "I'll have a little."

 

Months passed and the two only felt closer to each other. She knows about his past and he knows about hers. She knows what he did in China and he knows what she did in Puerto Rico. Lay started enjoying going to teach his class not only to dance but to see her. He knows this isn't good but he can't help himself. He likes her and he knows it. He admits he likes her but he thinks if he ignores his feelings, they'll go away. Yet, he wanted to be with her more and more.

He breathes in and out nervously. He is going to ask Mika out on a date; just as friends, though.

"Would you like to eat dinner together?" he asks her. "I want to know more about Puerto Rico." he uses that as an excuse. She smiles, "Sure, what time?"

 

"So, what's Puerto Rico like?"

And an hour passes by with Mika talking about Puerto Rico. Lay likes the way her face lights up when she speaks about her country. She's been through some hard times but she's still very positive and he likes that about her. He needs somebody like her around him.

He continues to look at her as he comes to the realization,

 

I'm falling in love.  

 

 

 

 


 

And once again I have made another one-shot. Yes, yes, this is closed but she made a poster for me so I made her a one-shot in return. =) I had to cut this in two parts, though. ^^

I got the colors working again! Yay! 

So, you guys, something has happened. Which is correct? Paid or payed? >_<

 

Thank you for reading! 

-TaquitosNOMNOM 6/8/13