The Day (Suho & Min Hee)

❤Taco Requests ❤ {Closed}

 

 

 

Go read the story if you haven't. ;)

Friendzoned

Not This Time (Sequel)

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

"How would you like your makeup?"

"Something more natural. Not too much makeup please."

"Ok."

 

 

 

"Are you ready Min Hee?" I hear my friend ask me as I fix my dress.

I can't believe this is happening.

 

 

 

I'm getting married!!!

And to who?

 

Kim Joon Myun!!!

 

He asked me to marry him 9 months ago exactly! We had been dating for two years when he popped the question. Gosh I'm so excited!!

 

 

"Wow! I can't believe you're getting married." my friends smiles, "I thought I was going to get married first." she frowns.

I hit her shoulder playfully, "Ey, come on, you're gonna get married. Don't worry about it."

"Thanks." she hugs me, "You always know what to say. Now, come on, it's your wedding day not mine." she hands me my bouquet of flowers. "You have to take pictures."

"Let's go."

 

 

Nobody's POV

"Look over here, please." the photographer says. Min Hee looks at the camera.

"Ok. Next!"

A different family comes into the set.

"1, 2, 3, say kimchi."

There goes the flash again. Little by little Min Hee starts to feel overwhelmed. She feels electric butterflies at the pit of her stomach. I'm getting nervous.

"Next!!" Min Hee flinches as the photographer yells for the next family to come in.

 

 

"Ok. Done with the pictures. Now you have to pay your respects to the family."

Off with the white pure wedding dress and on with mulit-colored traditional hanbok.

 

 

 

"Come on! You have to put your dress on! You have ten minutes!"

"What?!"

"Hurry~!"

Now, Min Hee is feeling dizzy.

"I need to sit." she says.

"You don't have time!"

She feels like crying but she knows she can't, it'll ruin the makeup.

 

 

 

 

The two doors open and Min Hee walks in with her father. She sees everybody looking at her and she feels self cautious.

I hope my dress is ok. What if I something on my face?

As all these negative thoughts go through her head, she spots Suho. He has the biggest smile on his face. She can't help but smile as well.

I'm about to marry this man. She starts to tear up. Min Hee, you can't cry now! 

Reaching the altar, her dad gives her a kiss on the cheek with a single tear rolling down his cheek. She feels like crying even more now!

He smiles, letting her now that everything is ok.

 

Now, this is it. She looks at Suho and he looks at her. Love is everywhere around these two. They've both been anticipating this day and it is now here.

Suho grabs a hold of her hand and squeezes it. Calmness fills her body. "You look very beautiful." he whispers. "So do you." they both lightly laugh.

They both turn to the man that is about to marry them.

 

 

"You may kiss the bride." Suho and Min Hee both turn to look at each other. Both very nervous. Do they have to kiss in public?

 

Suho cups her small face and tenderly kisses her forehead. Everybody cheers and laughs as well.

 

 

"Min Hee!" she hears her friend call her name out. "Congrats!! You looked very beautiful up there!"

"Thank you!" she hugs her.

"Ok, come one, you have to change." she takes her to the fitting room to change out of the wedding dress since it was a rental.

 

 

After everybody makes their speech, her dad announces, "Congratulations to the new couple!" everybody claps. "Let's eat now!" everyone laughs at Min Hee's silly dad.

 

 

"Thank you everbody for coming!" Suho says aloud, "And I promise to always take care of her."

"You better!" Min Hee's friend says and laughter is heard once again.

 

 

"Have a great life together!" everbody gives their best wishes.

 

 

"I'm so tired!" Min Hee collapses on the couch. She feels Suho sit on the couch. She lifts her head and sits up. He pulls her into his arms.

"I've been wanting to do this all day." Min Hee laughs and hugs him back. "We're married now." he looks into her eyes. "I love you, Mrs. Kim." at those words Min Hee starts crying. Suho's eyes widen in worry. "What's wrong? Are you hurt? You don't like the name Kim?" she laughs at the last part. 

"No. It's just that..." she wipes some of her tears, "... I've been stressed and light headed all day. I guess I'm letting it all out now... by crying." she lets out an embarrassed laugh.

"Come here." he hugs her again. "Just relax." he kisses her cheek. He makes her turn around and he starts massaging her shoulders.

After a few mintues, Min Hee surprises Suho by turning her body around and jumping on him. She smiles as she wraps her arms around his neck. "You're the best." she says. Suho hugs her body and slowly gives her the most passionate kiss as if he's been holding back this whole entire time. And now, he lets it out since she is now his.

 

 

"I love you." he whispers against her lips.

"I love you, too." she still has her eyes closed.

Suho, then, lifts her up bridal style and carries her to their room. He lies her down on their bed and wraps his arms around her small frame protectively. She snuggles into his chest and they both smile as sleep takes over their bodies.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

I finally finished this!! Yay!! What did you think? Tell me~~. ><

So, I did some research and this is how Korean weddings go. Well, kind of. I'm not entirely sure. heehee >.<

Thanks!

-TaquitosNOMNOM 5/31/13