Prove It (Yongguk)

❤Taco Requests ❤ {Closed}

Winner: ukissbelieve666

 


 

 

"Yongguk, is it true you have a girlfriend?" the manager asks.

He freezes as he hear the words.

"No, of course not."

"Good, you know it's against the rules to have a girlfriend." the manager then turns around to leave.

Yongguk sighs. Lately, there have been rumors that Yongguk has a girlfriend.

And, it's true, but, you two have been keeping it a secret since he wasn't allowed to date.

 

You were actually thinking of breaking it off since you never got to see him. It was like the two of you weren't even dating.

"I think I'm going to break up with Yongguk." you tell your best friend.

"Why?" she frowns.

You sigh, "It's because... I hardly get to see him, when I talk to him it's for like 10 minutes because he always has to go." you put airquotes on the words, 'has to go' and imitate his husky voice.

"But, you can't give up now."

You interrupt her and slowly say, "It's for the best. If I break up with him then he won't have to be stressed about our relationship."

 

 

"Hello?" Yongguk answers.

"Yongguk, ukissbelieve666 is going to break up with you."

"What?! Why would you say that?"

"Because she told me. She doesn't feel loved."

"...." he was speechless.

"Hurry before you lose her." she hangs up.

Aish, what am I supposed to do?

 

Two Days Later

Yongguk's phone vibrates signaling he got a text message.

Yongguk, let's break up.

He can feel the tears forming as he reads the message.

He immediately calls you,

"I don't want to break up."

"We're not even dating. It's like we only have titles. You call me your girlfriend but I don't feel like I am."

"Please, don't leave me. I love you." he says.

You know he's crying.

 You don't want to break up with him but you're also tired of this.

"Prove it then." you say a little harsh and hang up.

 

Two Weeks Later

"Hello! We have B.A.P. here on our show today!" the MC announces B.A.P. as the audience claps.

After doing their introduction, comes the interview.

"First question..." the MC begins, "... everybody is dying to know since there have been rumors going around. Do any of you have girlfriends?"

They all look at each other and smile.

"No, we don-" Himchan starts off but is interrupted by Yongguk.

"Actually, I do." Yongguk says.

Everybody's eyes widen.

Yongguk looks around not knowing what to do.

"Oh." the MC leans back in his seat.

"She's actually mad at me right now." he begins, "I've been neglecting her a lot. I was so focused on my schedule and trying to keep her a secret that I didn't realize she was getting hurt. I would like to use this oppurtunity to say sorry." he looks straight into the camera, "ukissbelieve666, I'm sorry and" he looks around one more time, "I love you." he grins widely.

 

Two Days Later

"Hello?"

"Hey." you hear Yongguk's voice. "I want you to watch the show I was on."

Omg, he called me to raise his views?

"Please, watch it. I'll be waiting for your call." he hangs up.

 

Later on that night, you do as he says on watch the show.

As you hear his little confession tears start to form. You bite your lip trying to contain your happiness.

You grab your phone to call him.

 

"Did you watch it?" he asks you.

"Yes." you're now sobbing.

"Hold on."

What? He's still busy?

You hear the doorbell.

"Aish, who is it?" you whisper and wipe your tears with the sleeve of your sweater.

You open the door and see Yongguk standing there.

 

"Yongguk..."you immediately hug him and cry into his chest. "Why did you do that?"you hit his chest. "You're going to get in trou-"

He cut you off with his lips.

He places both hands on each side of your face, "I don't care if I get in trouble. He looks into your eyes, "I love you."

You smile, "I love you, too."

That night, Yongguk proved his love to me.

 

 

 

 


 

Here chu go. How was it? D: Sorry, for the long wait.

Thank you for reading. ^^

 

-TaquitosNOMNOM 3/7/13