Overreacting (Sehun)

❤Taco Requests ❤ {Closed}

 

 

Requested by: Minah07

It's really short. Sorry~~.

 

 


 

 

 

 

I'm going to do it! This is the day! You say to yourself as you breathe in and out with closed eyes.

"Ahhh!! It's Sehun!" screams are heard. You immediately open your eyes and see his handsome face. There he is~! You bite your lip. You start to feel very nervous as he gets closer to you.

 

 

 

 

 

You've had a crush on Sehun for two years now. It's the end of your high school years and you decided it's time to confess. But, there are many obsticales. He's famous, yes he is the maknae of Exo, he has many fangirls, they can be very mean, and he's really quiet and serious. He hardly pays attention to anybody. You thought you had no chance with him at all until one day he asked for your help. He didn't get a certain math problem and seeing you're the most calm out of all the girls in the class, he asked for your help. After solving the problem, he smiled and said thank you. He smiled! He has never smiled to anybody before at that school!! Your eyes sparkled with hope ever since that day. I think me might like me.

 

 

 

 

As he passed you, he loooked at you and smiled once again. Your eyes widened. He must like me!

 

 

 

Some might think you're overreacting but your conclusion does make some sense. First, he asked a girl for help, he smiled at a girl, and said thank you to a girl. It is pretty reasonable to think he has some interest in you.

 

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me." you walk to the front of his desk. He looks at you and smiles, again!

"Hi." the smile is still on his face. Your heart slowly starts to melt.

"I... uh..." everybody starts to gather around. "I really like you and for the longest time I thought we had no chance but you've been nice lately and I thought maybe-"

"I liked you." he finishes for you. You gasp but then nod. He smirks. "It's true, I was nice to you but I think you thought too much of my niceness. I don't like you. I was just grateful that you could help me without screaming for an autograph or picture. Sorry." he takes a book out.

 

 

Everything around shrank and you felt so foolish.

 

 

 

"Daebak!" you hear.

"Yah, you got it on camera, right?" you turn to see all your classmates looking at you with cameras in their hands.

"Yeah I did. I'll post it later."

What?! They got it on camera?

 

You run out of the classroom with teary eyes.

He doesn't like me?

 

It turns out you were overreacting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Ouch!

I don't know if you wanted this type of angst. >_<  I hope you like it though Minah07.

Well, let's just be grateful that this really didn't happen. =D

 

 

Thank you for reading. ^^

-TaquitosNOMNOM 7/25/13