Goodbye (Taemin)

❤Taco Requests ❤ {Closed}

Dedicated to: MyLucifer

 

 


 

You still remember clearly the day he asked you to be his girlfriend.

He lent you his yellow sweater because it was cold.

"Thank you." you put it on.

"Anything for my girlfriend." he leaned in and kissed you for the first time.

 

You have what people would call a "perfect" relationship.

But, you are about to end it.

You knew it was going to end sooner or later.

He may have liked you but but he never loved you the way you loved him.

You thought he was the one. You wanted to spend the rest of your life with him but he seems to think otherwise.

How do you know he doesn't love you?

Simple: he didn't try.

You were the one that was always trying. When you two would have arguements you were the one apologizing first. He never tried to make it work.

As you realized he didn't love you, you decided to let him go.

 

You still have that yellow sweater but you don't wear it. You are, now, about to return the sweater and heart that he lent you.

 

 

I know I said I would never let him go but what can I do? I know he doesn't love me, so why keep him by my side?

There's always one that has to sacrifice and I'm willing to sacrifice my happiness for his.

 

Goodbye Taemin~ I love you.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

So, how was this one?? I know it was really short...sorry~

Thank you for reading and I hope you liked it MyLucifer. ^^ Sorry for the long wait.

-TaquitosNOMNOM 2/22/13