It's Time (Yunho & Beni)

❤Taco Requests ❤ {Closed}

Requested by: DBSKxSECRET_lover_39

 

 

Sequel to Everyday

 

 


 

Yunho's POV

 

"Get away from me!" Beni yells at me while throwing a banana.

Just breathe Yunho. She's just having mood swings... keep it together man!!

 

Lately, Beni has become more sensitive and more than anything, mean, but of course I can't say anything about it because then I'm a "heartless husband". There's only one more month left but it feels like it's a year.

 

 

Two Weeks Later

"Yunho!" She yells.

"Hmm? What is it?" I ask while cleaning our room.

"Yunho!" she yells again but this time she sounds desperate and scared.

I immediately run to the kitchen to see her standing there, her face: terrified.

"What's wrong?" I'm also getting scared.

"My... my water broke."

What?! Already? What do I do? This is happening too fast!

I stand there; panicking.

"Yunho!" she slaps me back to my senses.

"Oh sorry!" I grab her by the hand and lead her to put her shoes on. "Let's go to the hospital, no, wait, we have get our things first!" I panic.

"Yunho." she stops me.

"What? What is it?" I worriedly asked.

"It's going to be ok." she lightly squeezes my hand and smiles.

I smile back and decided to calm down for her sake. "It's time." I kiss her forehead.

 

Hospital

"Ok, I need you to push." the doctor tells her.

This is it. This is the moment we have been waiting for.

I hold her hand to comfort her. We lock eyes and nod then she starts pushing. Suddenly, I feel a very sharp pain coming from my head as I notice that Beni is pulling my hair. "Oww!" I cry. "Beni, please let go!" I try to get her arms down but she won't give in.

"I hate your face Yunho!" she screams in pain.

"I'm sorry! Owww~"

After minutes of this torture, I hear a cry. Then, I see a child in the doctors arms and I feel Beni's grip loosen until she finally lets go.

"It's a girl!" I hear the doctor announce.

Oh my god. It's a girl. We wanted a girl. I look at Beni and she's looking at our daughter. Her eyes full of tears.

 

After cleaning her up the nurse comes back with little Mia.

"Let me see." Beni asks while extending her arms out like a kid who wants ice cream.

"Oh." Beni sobs while looking at our daughter. "Look Yunho." she looks up at me. I smile as I see her happy face.

"She's beautiful." I reach down to carry her. I lightly rock her and say, "I promise to always take care of you. I love you." then I lightly kiss her forehead.

"I'm sorry but we have to run some tests on her. Don't worry, it's mandatory, there's nothing wrong with her."

I hesitate a little but then I hand her over to the nurse.

Once she leaves, I sit back down and I turn to the side to see Beni smiling widely at me.

"You're going to be a great father."

"You're going to be a scary mom but an awesome one, too." I smile back.

She slightly frowns but then laughs while fixing my hair. I flinch in pain.

"Ow."

"What happend? Why is your hair like this?"

"You pulled my hair."

"I did?" she asks trying to remember whether or not she did.

"Yes. You even said you hated me." I pout and rub my head.

drops open, "I'm sorry." she sincerely apologizes.

"It's ok." I kiss her forehead and hug her.

She pulls away and surprises me by kissing me. It's been a long time since she's kissed me.

"I love you." she says against my lips.

"I love you, too."

 

 


 

I've never had a kid or been there when a kid is born so I tried to portray the emotions but I couldn't. =(

 

I hope you like it. ^^ Thank you for requesting~. I am going to finish 2 more requests and then I'm done. I'm going to open again during the summer. Sorry, but I have to. T^T

 

-TaquitosNOMNOM 3/25/13