Worried (Luhan)

❤Taco Requests ❤ {Closed}

Requested by: leetaemin32596

 


 

You've been dating Luhan for a year now.

You knew it was going to be hard since he's an idol but you didn't care. As long as you were with him; that was enough for you.

You haven't seen him for 6 months now. You wanted to just march to SM Entertainment and hug him. You missed him a lot and you were worried since you've been hearing all these rumors of crazy fans. You've seen him fall down because of a fan already. Hands off my man!! 

I just want to see him~

 

Suddenly, your phone rings.

It's Luhan!!

"Hello?" you immediately answer.

"Hey, Spazzy American."  You smile; you like it when he calls you by your nickname. "What are you doing right now?" he asks.

This is what he asks after we haven't seen or talked to each other for six months? "I'm just watching t.v. You?"

"I'm waiting outside your house."

He's what?!!

Your eyes widen, "You're what??"

"I'm waiting outside your house. Are you going to open the door? It's cold!"

You run to your window and see a smiling Luhan standing there. You open the door and hug him. He stumbles back a little due to your strong hug. He smiles and hugs you back. The two of you stay like that for minutes until you realize: you have shorts on with a tank top and no shoes while it's snowing.

"It's cold. Let's go inside." he says.

"Ok. ^^ "

He sits down on the couch as you make some hot tea.

 

Suddenly, you feel two arms wrap around your waist from behind.

"Do you know how much I missed you?" he asks you.

You turn around to face him.

"A lot." he continues.

"I missed you, too." you hug him.

 

He tilts your chin up so that he can see your eyes.

"I'm sorry for being a bad boyfriend."

"You're not a bad boyfriend." you quickly say. "I know you're busy. But, you're here now, so let's not worry about other things." you smile. He smiles back and you blush as you notice that he keeps getting closer and closer to your face. It was a little awkward since you two have never kissed before. He looks at your lips and then back at your eyes. He repeats this a few times until he finally reached your lips. Your eyes close as soon as you feel his soft lips on yours.

This has made up for these past six months.

You both smile into the kiss.

 

 


 

This one was short.

Here's your other request spazzy American. To all of those little tacos that don't know, that's what I call her~ XD

Thank you for requesting everybody. Please have patience with me.

Thank you for reading.

-TaquitosNOMNOM 2/15/13