Again (Dongwoo)

❤Taco Requests ❤ {Closed}

 

 

 

Requested by: ukissbelieve666

 

 


 

As I'm walking down the street I feel a presence behind me. I turn around, slowly, and sure enough there was a man walking behind me. Like any other person, scary thoughts start going through my head. I feel shivers run up my spine. I don't want to die!

He's getting closer! I take my phone to call my dad but just as I take my phone out, I feel the man grab my arm. I look up, terrified, and jerk my arm away. Fortunetly, his grip wasn't very tight so he let go. I start running right away. I turn around and see the man running behind me. What do I do?

Yell! Yes, I should yell.

"Ahhhh!" I let out a really loud scream. "Someone help me!!!!"

I hear his footsteps getting closer and closer. I can feel myself tear up.

"Help!!" I yell one more time before I bump into something. I look up to see that it wasn't something but someone. Is that...?

I gasp as I realize that it is Dongwoo from Infinite, which also happens to be my bias.

"Is something wrong? I heard you yell." he asks.

That's right! How can I forget that I almost died?

"There's a man chasing me." I say really fast. I turn around and here comes the man. I let out a small squeal.

"Don't worry. Nothing will happen to you. I won't let him touch you." he gets in front of me. Did he seriously just say that? He doesn't even know me. Whatever, he's willing to protect me. I dial 911 and tell them where we are.

The man stops right in front of Dongwoo and sees me. He tries to grab my arm but Dongwoo doesn't let him. He growls at Dongwoo and says, "Why don't you just move and nobody gets hurt."

To which Dongwoo responds, "I'm not moving."

"Fine." the man starts to walk away.

Is he serious? He's just gonna walk away? Dongwoo tilts his head in confusion. He turns around and asks, "Are you ok?"

I nod and swallow hard. Still a little scared. Dongwoo smiles but suddenly I see red liquid coming down from his head. My eyes widen. Is that blood? Dongwoo falls down to the floor, unconscious. I scream in terror as I see the man holding a 2x4. I look around and see a broken bottle. I grab it and point it to the man. He chuckles with a smirk. But, it goes away as the sirens are heard. Finally!! The man starts to run but is stopped by a cop. Thank goodnes!! Wait! Dongwoo! I look at him and he's still unconscious.

"Help!" I scream.

 

 

 

 

 

1 week later

"You can come in now." the nurse tells me. I breathe in and out. Act cool! It's just Dongwoo from Infinite. Oh gosh! It's frickin' Dongwoo!

I walk into the room and see him. What if he hates me? I bite my lip nervously and stand next to the bed.

"Hello." I bow; shyly.

"There's no need for bowing." he smiles.

Why is he so friendly? It's like he knows me.

He chuckles. "You're probably asking why I'm so nice, right?"

I gasp. How does he know?

He smiles, "See? I'm right."

"Have we met before?"

"You don't remember me?"

I frown. So we have met? But where? When?

"I guess you don't. We went to middle school together."

I jaw drops to the floor. I went to school with him and I don't remember?!

"I really like you, " he continues, "I was hoping we would meet again. And we did." he holds my hand.

Does this mean he likes me? I can't breathe!!!

 

 

 

 


 I hope you like it. ^^ It was kind of lame. =(

 

Thank you!!

 

 

-TaquitosNOMNOM 5/23/13