Love

BubBLeSss

At the hospital:

The doctor who take over seul rin’s cases make his way towards heechul, donghae and yooochun who sits together at the waiting area in front of the seul rin’s room..

“doctor, how is my sister??”

“is she ok??” yoochun ask

“I might be a help.. I’m dr.lee donghae..” donghae shake hands with the doctor..

“oh, for now, she lost a lot of blood and since she’s an AB, you know how difficult it is right..” the doctor explained

“I’ll donate mine.. I’m his brother..”

“me too.. it should be fine.. she even donate her kidney for me..” yoochun speaks

“its good then.. but for now, I’ll have to tell you guys something..”

“what is it?” heechul worried

“her leg.. there’s a possibilities of being paralyzed..” all three pairs of eyes widen in shock..

Heechul snapped… he inhale deeply while turning away from the doctor

“isn’t there any other way..?” donghae ask.. the doctor shook his head..

“so, for now.. both of you please follow the nurses, they’ll do some test and if nothing goes wrong, you can donate your blood.. and dr.lee.. if you want to join us..”

“yes, I would love too..” donghae pat heechul’s shoulder and walk away with the doctor as they start to talk about seul rin’s condition..

Beast who is waiting for yoseob went up and make their way as they see the doctor come out..

“how is he?” junhyung ask

“you are..?” the doctor ask

“I’m his brother..” junhyung said with his british accent

“oh.. he passed the critical phase.. so,don’t worry.. he’s stable now..” all of them feels so relief.. dongwoon sit on the chair and wrap his face with his palm

“can we meet him now?” dujun ask

“not now.. maybe after an hour..” the doctor said as he make his way from there..

“hyung.. he’s ok…” hyunseung pat junhyung’s back..

Gikwang amile widely hearing that..

At the other part in the hospital:

“jin ra.. what actually happen..?” junsu as as he jin ra’s hair who is leaning at his shoulder now

“we had a talk.. and then he went out..”

“then, what happen?” yunho ask

“after that, beast came..”

“beast?” jaejoong curious.. jin ra nod then

“they came and tell me that junhoe left and he asked them to stay with me for a while..”

“where did he go?” changmin ask

“I don’t know..”

“then..?” junsu ask

“we are about to move out to you guys location as junhyung oppa get to traced your location when there is one black van which stops in front of the place… they throws him out and took off..” jin ra explained

Yunho pick up his ceel phone which is vibrated..

“oh.. huh.. yea.. ok..” he cut it off then..

“yoseob passed the critical phase, seul rin.. heechul and yoochun is going to donate their blood since she lost lots of it..” yunho explained it

“I need to go and see junhyung and heechul..” yunho said as he get up..

“I’ll get coffee for everyone..” changmin said but jaejoong cut him off..

“changmin, you stay here.. junsu, lets get some coffee for everyone..” jejoong pull junsu with him..

Jin ra and changmin look at each other as they were left alone..

“so, are you ok?” changmin ask concernly but jin ra didn’t answer him..

“did you guys have a talk? How is it going on?” changmin ask as he really want to know about it but he’s being careful not to hurt jin ra.. he raise her face up to find tears in her eyes..

“hey.. its ok if you don’t want to talk about it.. I’m sorry that I asked you about it..” changmin worried

Jin ra hug him tightly and she cries her heart out..

“he didn’t love me max.. he didn’t.. all of it is just an act.. how could he do that to me? And I am such a fool to leave you for him…” jin ra cried all along…

“shhh.. take it easy baby..” changmin kiss your forehead as he pull you out from his embrace..

“you are gonna be ok… you are not a fool.. he is a fool.. for not seeing your love for him.. you are gonna be ok baby.. cause I’m here.. with you.. huh..” he assure her..

Jin ra hug him back, feeling all safe and comfy in his embrace..

“thanx max.. and I’m, sorry..” she said slowly, almost whispering..

“shh.. relax ok..” changmin her hair..

Without they knowing, yunho, jaejoong and yoochun stand behind the wall, looking at them..

“aishh~~ I just knew it.. that they will end up together back.. I know my baby..” junsu said..

“I’m glad that they were back together.. this time.. I’ll try not to be over protective again..” jaejoong said.. yunho look at him with an unbelievable eyes..

“be happy… my little princess..” yunho speaks in his heart..

They soon spot the doctor make his way out to jin ra and changmin and they follows him after that..

 

“are you guys here for mr. junhoe?” the doctor ask

Both jin ra and changmin nod..

“I’m afraid we couldn’t make anything more.. we tried our best.. be strong..” the doctor speaks

Jin ra almost wobbled to hear that, luckily changmin hold her in his hand and give her a grip that assures her to be strong..

“can we meet him?” jin ra stuttered as she said that..

“yes.. please come with me..” both of them walks with the doctor.. they enter a room to find junhoe lying there.. with a lots of wire at him and the sound from the ECG can be clearly heard..

Jin ra’s tears streams down.. she make her way slowly towards him… he had high-flow masked which supply oxygen to him.. her heart shattered more to see him like this, in this kind of state..

“what actually happen to him doctor?” changmin asked.. he stay quite far from jin ra, giving her space..

“they drug him… mr.junhoe had gives out full reports about it and we had informed police about this..”

Junhoe’s pov:

I saw her… she walks in slowly, her pace are weak.. changmin is by her side.. I try my best not to shed any tears.. jin ra.. the first time I met you, that concert.. I wont forget it.. that sweet smile that you had at your face, your attractive eyes, your flawless face… I wont forget anything about you…

I am so sorry for doing all this to you.. I wish you to know… I wish you…

I love you.. seriously sincerely deep from the bottom of my heart.. its true that its only an act that I had to pull out to get to my target.. but as time passed by.. my heart.. is all filled by you..

When I said that I love you.. its all truth.. I never speaks the word love without being sincere.. love.. that words.. I wont lie with it.. I love you park jin ra.. how I wish you could know and hear me..

They are using you to threats me.. how can I just let it passed by.. when I start to love you, I’ve been giving them false info.. I’ve been acting towards them that I’m with them when I’m not.. they are going to do anything just to get their means.. I don’t want them to hurt you..

I made my decision to leave all of it behind to start anew when I propose to you that night.. that night which is special to both of us.. but I guess.. we are not meant to be together..

For now, just let me go.. I know that you will be fine.. you have a good brother, and you got someone who really loves you by your side.. I guess I can leave you without being worry.. I’m sorry.. for hurting you.. I’m sorry baby… forgive me for that false confession.. I saw you wobbled upon hearing it, I really want to go and hug you so badly but I cant.. I just cant..

Changmin walks towards jin ra and junhoe.. jin ra hold his hand and cry..

Junhoe struggle and held out his hand which had jin ra’s hand to changmin.. changmin look at him deeply.. their eyes communicate..

Changmin.. today I give her to you.. today I give my everything to you.. take care of her, always be with her no matter what happen.. I entrust her in your care.. make she smile always.. she is the prettiest when she smile.. never hurt her, her heart.. please take care of them carefully, with your heart.. I beg you… love her more than anything else, just like how I love her…

Changmin who seems to understand his look take jin ra’;s hand in his and nod to him.. men-with-men faith…

They see junhoe smile after that before the ECG machine alarms went on.. the doctor check him and try his best but turn to both of them and shook his head after that.. changmin shocked… jin ra step backwards, shook her head.. she falls down after that..

“JIN RA… JIN RA!” jaejoong, junsu and yunho who is watching since before get to her… changmin stunned.. he cant even move… he shed a tears..

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

aww~~ what will happen next??

i'm going to post another chapter.. ^^

yeah.. its a double post today!! screams!! hahaha

comment guys.. you know i love your comment!!! hehe :D