that night

BubBLeSss

 

that night

You stand there with all the possible might that it might takes. The croud were cheering for you. You look at the bright light that pointed on you. Although it had been the 100 or more match for you, you still can feel the fear and there’s always a butterfly inside your stomach.

“ SEUL RIN!!” SEUL RIN!!” “SEUL RIN!!” “SEUL RIN!!”

Everybody were calling out your name, bet had been put onto your names, you want to win as always but tonight, you has to lose for the sake of your beloved dad. You has to pay his debt if you want him to stay still by your side. The loan shark had warned you and you only have time until midnight to pay it or you can only see your dad’s corpse.

“seul rin, are you ready?”

You turn out to see your best friend standing there, holding both of your hand. You hug him tightly before smiling.

“are you sure you want to do this? I heard that your opponent is Jackson. JACKSON!! He’s going to slash you apart after breaking all your ribs! I hope you can pull out.” tears can be seen at yoseob’s eyes.

“you know  why I has to do this, just pray that I’ll be safe.”

“I told you that I’ll lend you that money!!!”

“I am your friend and I didn’t be your friend in order to take advantage on you.”

 

“HERE WE GO!! LETS HAVE BOTH OF OUR STREET FIGHTER ON THE RING!!”

Both of you turn around before you make your way to the ring. Jackson on the other hand was glaring at you with the most disgusting look. You tighten the scarf that you used to tied on your palm region till the middle part of your finger. You kissed it once.

“omma.. please pray so that I’ll be safe.” You whisper.

“hey , I always want to beat you the hell out of my ring. But it must be nice if I got to your up on the bed.” Jackson smirk as he said that.

You start to punch him hearing that.

“THE GAME BEGIN!!” everyone were screaming, supporting the fighters that they had a bet on.

Due to madness, you punch him which sent him down to the road, his lip bleed. You keep on punching and kicking him but at that moment, you freeze when you saw the loan shark there which remind you that you are supposed to lose the game. That is their condition, you got to pay them with your blood, they don’t want you on the ring anymore.

As you was staring at the loan shark, Jackson grab the chance to punch and kick you, he then keep on cracking your rib on there, while you just take everything thinking of your dad’s life in their hand.

Yoseob on the other hand cant stay still looking at you.

“bastard!! I shouldn’t let her go at the first place.” yoseob punch the table where he is sitting, but he didn’t know what is he supposed to do, seul rin didn’t tell him anything about the loan shark, what did he know is that she needs to pay her father’s debt. yoseob pick up his phone then.

“young master, they were here, seul rin stop her move once she saw them.”

“find them for me.!!” yosoeb glare at every each spot which is available for his eyes to creep on.

You endure all the pain, you lips bleed, there is a scratch on your body. You try to get up but you cant, since your rib were badly injured. Jackson make his way to you before knock your head out with a baseball bat.

Some part of the croud gasp while the other part screaming in happiness to see that Jackson is winning the game and there is a rule on that ring. THE LOSER CAN NEVER RETURN ON THE RING!

In the dizziness, you see yoseob running all the way to you, into the ring, while when you turn your head to the other side, the loan shark smirk to their victory.

Then, you seem to get the flashback from when you first go to school with your parents holding your hand, that time, your dad is the most loving person ever who will protect his family no matter what he had to go through. Then you see yourself hugging both of your parents on your graduation day. You was smiling all the day since you feel like your life is perfect since you feel like your life is complete. How happy you are at that time.

yoseob held you in his arm.

“seul rin!!” “seul rin!! Open your eyes!!” he keep nudging you but you didn’t move even a bit.

“oh hell!! She’s bleeding!! Seul rin!! Gwechana??!!” you grab his hand then.

“appa.. appa..” you stuttered.. yoseob lift you up in his arm while glaring at Jackson before he run to his silver metallic Fairlady.

He pick up his phone before calling his second speed dial.

“donghae!! Palli!! Come to my house!! Bring all your equipment!!” he hung up then and speed his Fairlady turning to a corner which lead to his mansion..