0ne after an0ther

BubBLeSss

In Osaka: (during the funeral)

“oppa.. arent you going to give him the last respect??” you said to your brother

“he forbid me even to do that.. remember?” you brother lean to the wall outside the building while others were inside, paying their last respect for your dad.

“are you going to ok here oppa??” you asked.. worried about your brother..

“nae.. just go in.. go..” he push you inside.. he lean back to the wall, closing his eyes.. tear drop rolls at his face..

 

You went inside, bow at everyone before making you r way to the coffin… you held your father’s hand..

“appa.. thanks for everything.. please.. rest well over there.. with umma..” you monologue 

Tears roll down your face… you step backward and bow 3 times.. paying your last respect..

“seul rin..” yoochun said as he held your hand..

You turn around, looking at the hall, your eyes were looking for yoseob but you couldn’t find him..

Yoochun go and take a hot tea for you and sit beside you after that…

“I’ll bring you out after this, get a fresh air.. just for a walk..” he hold your hand..

“nae.. kamsahamnida..” he smiled then

 

In Osaka: at the lake where seul rin’s father dead body is found

Beast were there.. all six of them.. wearing black tux…

“hyung… one of the folk said that they saw someone here with seul rin’s appa..” dongwoon said..

“someone tell me that he collapsed right after that man leave..” dujun said

“I try to trace him and it seem that he is Korean..” hyunseung said

“what did ashiya said??” gikwang ask

Everyone turn to yosoeb..

“she said, its heart attack.. hyung.. why did you call us here.. we should be at the funeral..” yeosob ask and soon all the attention goes to junhyung who just stare to the lake..

“I found something.. that I myself couldnt understand..”

“eh??” everyone said in unison

“seul rin.. she is adopted..”

“wmoh??!!” everyone shocked

In the middle of funeral:

Jin ra stay closed to seul rin… she want to give her the best support..

“seul rin.. I didn’t see beast here.. where are they?? Especially yoseob..”

“I don’t know.. I cant find any of them either..”

All of DBSK were there.. yoochun keep on turning to seul rin.. watch her back..

“yah! She’s going to be fine.. your sis is there with her..” jaejoong said

“hyung.. don’t yell, we are in the middle of funeral..” changmin asid..

“what a nice maknae do we have here..” junsu said as he pat changmin hair..

“yah hyung!! You ruin my hair!!” changmin yell making everyone turn to him..

All the other four just turn in front as nothing happen, try to hold their laugh.. but they cant resist it, they keep on smiling and then laugh… changmin pot at the back..

“hyung! You owe me food!” he pointed to junsu “Give me your credit card!!” changmin pointed him and he dug in junsu’s bag and grab his credit card..

“and hyung.. you owe me a date with jin ra!” he pointed yoochun

“wmoh??” yunho, jaejoong, junsu turn their attention to yoochun..

“yah!! I didn’t say that..”

“but seul rin noona did.. it’s the same as you who say that..” changmin smirk and leave all of them there.. dumbfounded.. yunho try to figure out where changmin is until he see someone that he knew.. his eyes fixed on that man…

“what is he doing here??” yunho monologue

After the funeral:

seul rin spot yoseob there, with all the other five.. she make her way there..

“seobie..”

“oh.. seul rin..” she bow to all of them then..

“kamsahamnida.. jeongmal kamsahamnida oppa..” she said.. junhyung make his way to her and hug her, kiss her forehead..

The situation there were awkward with yoseob and seul rin looking at each other, didn’t know what should they say..

“hurm.. we gotta move.. see you guys at home later..” junhyung said.. seul rin hug all of them and junhyung pull yoseob to the side..

“you guys got to talk.. so, don’t even thinking of coming back before you guys talk and clear out everything.. ara??” he leave then..

On the other side:

“hyung!!!” donghae pat that man shoulder and he turn around

“oh I’m right!! I saw you earlier and I doubt that its you!! hyung!! It had been so long since our last meet, its during your pre-debut right..” donghae said it all with one breath and hug him…

That man smile then and hug donghae back..

“yah.. I told you not to call me hyung right.. just call me by my name…”

“how can i..”

“kibum shii..” both of them turn to the voice finding yunho standing there..

___________________________________________________________________________________________

WOAH!! double post!! hehe.. :D