that meet

BubBLeSss

that meet

yoochun’s pov:

“I’ve been looking for her everywhere. But, why couldn’t I reach her, I even ask my men to search the whole seoul but she seems not to be found. I’m wondering whether she’s ok? What if something happen while I’m away? Seul rin ah.. chigeum audiya?” yoochun stand at the balcony which faces the park, reminiscing the first meet of you and him.

“hyung..” yoochun is startled to hear changmin’s voice. He thought he was alone in his room.

“oh.. changmin ah~ vegure?” yoochun get inside and sit on the edge of his bed

“hyun.. I need to talk to you..”

“why did you sound afraid?? Don’t tell me you did something to jin ra!! I’ll send you straight away to heaven!” yoochun point his finger upward to the ceiling.

Changmin on the other hand keep on his look straight to yoochun’s face, staring into his eyes.

“why did you look at me like that??”

“hyung.. please answer me sincerely.. can you?”

“woah.. you are scaring me right now..!”

“yah!! Hyung!! I’m serious now!!!!”

“ok.. ok … what is it??”

“seul rin..” yoochun’s face change when he hear that..

“what’s wrong with her??” his tone change into a serious tone

When changmin remain silent, yoochun’s heart on the other hand is thumping like crazy.

“I ask you what’s wrong with her??” yoochun yell as he grab changmin’s collar

“I found my answer now..” changmin smirk while he makes his way out from there.. yoochun keep on yelling to him, asking him to stop but he didn’t.. changmin get into his white Audi before speeding his sport car..

“what the hell is wrong with that kid?? Is there something happening??” yoochun start to worried

 

In a private coffee house

“give us one mocha and lattte please..” closing the menu, yeosob smile to you.

“how can you ordered for me??” you pout

“what else will you have instead of mocha? You think I didn’t know you??” yeosob grinning

“fine, you do it again and I’m not going out with you anymore. Ara?” you sulk

“ok..ok… I’m giving up!” yeosob raise up his hand indicating that he lose this time.

You on the other hand smile to your victory. Finish your mocha, you received a call.. luckily you silent your phone as this call, you don’t want yeosob to know about it.

“Seobie, I need to go to restroom for a while..” you make your way out from there..

“yeobo sayo?”

“seul rin ah~ the result is out.. I hope you can come here and look at it by yourself..”
“ok junhoe.. I’ll meet you later.. maybe in the night.. is it ok??”

“yah.. its fine.. I’ll be here..”

Cutting that call off, you approach yeosob slowly to frighten him but as always, you didn’t make it.. he just so emotionless~

“yah!! I wanna go back!”

Resisting his laugh, yeosob try not to even smile, to make you more frustrated that you aren’t able to pull a joke on him.

“ok.. kaja.”

During the time in the car, both of you didn’t say anything to each other. But, you keep on gazing towards him.

“yah.. am I that adorable??” you startled when he said that

“ani.. who said that?” you try to argue with him.

“the way you are looking at me, it seems that its already penetrates a whole in my face..”

“hahahahhahaha…” you keep on laughing hearing that cpming out from his mouth..

“yah!! Is it so funny??”

“yah it is seobie!!”

“I’m glad to see you laughing like this.. aish~~ why do I have to send you back to your house.. why don’t you just stay over at my place.. forever..” yeosob’s monologue

Stopping right in front of your house, you see a familiar figure lean at a white sport’s Audi.

“who is it?? Is he one of those jerk that were looking for you??” yeosob try to be protective

“n..no..i think I know him.. I think..”
“are you sure.. look.. that is why I said that you should just stay over at my place..”
“seobie.. !! we talked about this…” you look straight into his eyes..

“ok.. I’ll respect your decision but remember to contact me if anything comes up!! Got me??”

“yah!!”

“my number is on you first speed dial right?? If anything goes wrong, just press it, once I got your call, I’ll straight away be at here..”

“seobie.. you act like my grandfatjer.. did you know that?” you

“what??”

“don’t worry seobie.. I can take care of myself. I’l call you if anything happen.. just don’t worry.. ok?? I’ll get out first.. take care seobie..” you hug him before going out from the car. Watch him make his way from there, you turn away to find that person’s face just an inch away from you.

“max!!” you startled..

“NNNNOOOOONNNNNAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he yell and hug you tight while jumping…

“m..ax!! max..!! I cant.. breath!!!” you try to release youself from him but you just couldn’t, he’s way too strong from you..

Feeling the pain aggravating, you try your best to push him away.

“max!! I told you that I cant.. breath!” you cough like hell when he let you go

One thing that he didn’t expect is, there is blood at your mouth while you cant stop coughing.

“noona, gwechana?? Noona!! You scared me!! Noona!!” changmin stand beside you, patting your back while tears start to form in his eyes..

“hyung should know about this!” he take his phone fron his pocket and start dialing yoochun’s number.

As soon as you can stop coughing, you grab his phone..

“andwae, he didn’t have to know about this!” you turn that call off..

Without you knowing, yoochun is already on the line, hearing your voice, he become restless.. he cant even sit for god sake. He try to call changmin’s phone back, but didn’t get through.