that memories

BubBLeSss

That memories

Its midnight, but down in the south seoul, yoochun is walking around, enjoying night view.

He loves night and he like to walk around at night as it make him feel calm. While walking, he saw  a girl running before hiding inside the garbage trunk.

“omo.. is she doing it for real??” when he want to make his way to the trunk, he hears foot step.

“excuse me, did you happen to see a girl around here? One with black jeans and black jeans jacket??”

“no..”

“you better tell me the truth.. I’m sure she’s somewhere around here..” one of the man grab yoochun’s collar. You on the other hand, peek from the trunk. You held your arm tightly as you feel the pain aggravates.

Yoochun stay still looking at that man. His blood boil and he throws up a punch at him. That man make it even when he punch yoochun back. You is taken aback as you feel guilty that someone out there is being in trouble for you, you are sure that the person does see you hiding in there.

“I’m here..” you said as you make yourself out from the trunk. Yoochun make his way and stand in front of you as the gang go for you.

“young man.. you shouldn’t meddle in other people’s matter.. we could throw you out from seoul. Did you know that??” one of them smirk.

“this girl..is my girl!!” yoochun said as he held your hand. Your eyes widen as you heard that.

“so, you guys have to beat me first before getting her.”

The fight starts when the gang attack both of you, but both of you didn’t lack in the skills too.. both of you fight pretty well and beat the gang up.

All of them were lying on the ground. You turn to yoochun when you hear he screams and grab you in his arm. Then you realized that one of the man just slash yoochun’s arm. Yoochun throw a kick directly onto his face before he knocked out.

“are you ok?? Why did you help me?? You should just walk out from there??” you was yelling yoochun as you have a look at his arm.

Yoochun on the other hand just stare at your face. Gazing at you.
“excuse me?? Are you ok??” you wave your hand in front of his eyes.

Coming to his sense, yoochun make his way from there, turning around, you on the other hand follows him..

“why did you follow me??”

“I want to make sure that you are home safely, at least.. after what you did for me..”

Both of you keep on walking before end up in front of a house. Which actually look like a castle.

“did you live at here?? You seems to be.. but, what are you doing at this hour in the middle of south seoul which is the place for stupid ??” yoochun just keep quiet but he didn’t stop you from following him.

“ hyung!! What happen??”
“changmin ah~ its nothing.. keep it quiet.. don’t let jin ra know..ara??”

Changmin nod his head. Soon, 3 more guys stand in front of you.

“what happen?? Changmin?? Yoochun??” a guys which is the shortest among them speaks

“nothing.. don’t let jin ra know”

“yah, park yoochun!! I’m going to let her know if you didn’t tell me what happen??” a guys with a brown-chestnut hair ask while the other one guy just stand ther, crossing hand on his chest.

“mianhae.. its all my fault.. he’s trying to help me.” You bowed

“wmoh?? The great cold yoochun is considerate about others??” the shortest guy speaks again.

“yah!! Why did you keep on talking from before??” yoochun yell which frighten you.                    

“yah.. did you have to yell?? You are going to make jin ra know about this.” The one with brown-chestnut hair meddle.

“I don’t care what did you want to say, for now, can anybody get me the emergency box so that I can do something with his arm?” you start to move and pull yoochun with you. You make him sit on the sofa while the guy which stand crossing his hand before went to get what did you ask..

“where can I get warm water??” you ask the guy which is you think is changmin based on his conversation with yoochun. He lead you with the way.

Coming to yoochun, you clean his wound. You try to hold tight to the sofa as you feel dizzy, your arm hurts like hell. But, you still try to resist it.

Done with it, you apply some iodine on it.. when you feel like falling, you make yourself away from there.

“I believe you guys have your own physician.. call yours so that he can make sure that he’s ok. Mianhae for all the inconvenience”

You make yourself out as fast as you could as you feel the pain is killing you..

“hyung.. who is she??” the shortest guy which is junsu being inquisitive.


“I don’t know..”

“as if I gonna believe you..” yunho smirk

“she’s something..” changmin said making weird expression on his face..

“who is the heck that do this to you?? Didn’t they know you?? You are park yoochun of dong bang shin ki..” the brown-chestnut hair which is jaejoong speaks.

“they were the pirates. Send our men for them. I want to meet the leaders!” yoochun orders.

They dismiss.. soon after that, someone knock the hall door, one of their man enter.

“what is it??” yoochun ask

“we found someone, unconscious at the garden.”

“wmoh? Dugu??”

“ a young lady which come in with you just know.”

“wmoh??” yoochun run out to the garden with the man following him around.

As he get there, he nodge you but you didn’t budge even for a single move.

“why does she look so pale??”

“yah!! Wake up!” he yell. But son he stop when he hold your arm. He feel some fluid there and when he look at his hand, its blood.

“!!” he remove your jacket which leave you with the sleeveless..

“what in the hell is he doing treating my wound when she got something like this on her arm.”