that place

BubBLeSss

That place

You come to your sense when your phone vibrates with BONAMANA. The caller’s ID shows donghae.

“annyeong..”

“yah!! Seul rin!! Where are you??” donghae yell and you has to bring your phone away from your ears so that it wont cause you to be deaf. When you hear it silent, only you bring it to your ears back.

“I’m fine.. don’t worry, I just need to go somewhere.”

“what?? How can you ask me not to be worried about you? With your condition like that? Yoseob is so worried about you!!”

“arasso.. I’ll meet both of you as soon as possible.. I’m going to hang up..” you turn off your phone then..

Cover your neck with your scarf, you start walking.. heading towards the memorial place. You really miss your mom at this time, how you wish that she is here with you now. At least you will be stronger.. she is the only one who really understand you..

In your way, you bought carnation as your mom loves it.. standing in front of your mom’s memorial place, tears streaming down from your face.

“omma.. I miss you… I miss you so much…” you whisper

You wipe your tears when you feel someone hand on your shoulder. Turning around, you was surprised to see your best friend. Looking deep into her eyes, you recognizes that its really her.

“jin.. jin ra?? Park jin ra??”

“seul rin ah~ its me.. jin ra…” both of you cant resist your tears as you guys hug each other.

“what are you doing here?” you asked

“you think I wouldn’t remember aunt’s memorial day? How can you?” jin ra punch you biceps.

“ahh!!”

“what’s wrong?? Did it hurt?? I’m so sorry..”

“never mind, its nothing.. I’m ok..” you clench a fist to resist the pain.

“jin ra.. I thought you was in America?”

“yes I am.. but yah.. here I am.. back in korea.. I miss you so much!! Don’t you miss me?” jin ra pout as both of you make yourselves out from the place.

“of course I am..”

“seul rin ah.. why don’t you come to my house for a drinks?? Maybe you can stay over?? I have a lot of things to be shared.” Jin ra hold your hand, pleading.

Your hearts want to follow her but then your mind says no, thinking how awkward the situation will be since yoochun will be there.

“jin ra ah~ mianhae.. I really wanna go with you but I got something on, maybe next time ok.. and jin ra..” you hold her hand back

“can our meets here only be between the two of us?? Please??”

“anything for you dear.. but you have to promised me that you will come and visit me later.. ara??”

“PROMISE!!” you make a pinky-promise with her. Soon, you guys hug each other and departing from there.

 

“jin ra ah~ who is it with you??” changmin ask

“ah.. no one..” jin ra try to hide it and make her way into the white sports Audi belongs to changmin.

“erm.. it looks like her.. is it possible that it really was her?” changmin make a weird thinking face.

He startled when jin ra shocked him with the loudest honk sound ever..

“yah!! Do you have to do that??” changmin yell when he get into the car.

“I wouldn’t have to do that if you haven’t been dreaming out there..” jin ra push his head

“yah!! Its been too much!! Don’t make me..”

“make you what??”

“don’t make me ..”

“what can you do?? Nothing right..”

“you don’t wanna pick a fight with me..”

 “oh yes I am”

“oh no you don’t”

“oh yes I am.. what are you going to do??”

“I’m going to kiss you..”

“oh you wont.. you are afraid of my..” jin ra couldn’t finish her words as changmin really kiss her.. smiling in the kiss, both of them pull away before changmin drives out from there..

 

Donghae sit on the bench where he usually sit when he didn’t know where he should turn to.

Gazing at the river, he feel someone’s presence beside him..

“gwechana??”

“oh seul rin ah~ how did you know that I’m here..” donghae ask but both of you never turn to each other but just looking deeply to the river..

“I just pass by here and thought of having a fresh air when I see you sitting here.. alone..”

“are you ok??”

“oh.. na gwechana..”

“seul rin ah.. did you remember how we used to sit here for hours when something really disturb us?” donghae turn out searching for your face now

“oh.. nae…  we used to be here.. it just so nice to be here… especially when it rains..”

“that’s because you don’t wanna anyone to see your tears..” donghae’s monologue.

“should we go and visit our tree??” you suggest..

“nae.. how long have it been??”

“is it 10 years??”

“oh.. I think so..”

“so I guess you are getting older.. haha”

“I am not.. you are the one who’s getting older.. haha”

Both of you continue your conversation while playing around, looking at your tree..

“during that time, we are just a high school student, look at us now..” donghae said

“haha.. I never knew that you could be a doctor, you are surely something.. haha” you make yourself away from there but donghae stay till sitting beside the tree.. reminiscing the moments that you guys had together..

“seul rin ah~~ uljima..” he try to comfort you

“”uljima, it’s nothing, it just bleed a bit..” but you didn’t stop crying..

Your knee bleed as you fall down when you try to run away from the loanshark. You even got a cut at your thigh and sprained your ankle.

Donghae runs to the nearest pharmacy that he could be before coming back to you.

“uljima, oppa going to treat it for you.. uljima..” he clean up your wound with alcohol

“ah.. it hurts..”

“just bear it.. I’ll try to do it as smooth as it could be..”

He continue to treat your wound by applying some iodine before bandaging it..

“oppa, will you promise me something??”

“what is it??”

“you has to be a doctor!! Arasso?? So that I can always turn out to you when I need you.. gomawo oppa..” you hug him

“I promise.. promise..”