the truth

BubBLeSss

In the hospital:

“changmin ah.. bring jin ra back.. it had been 10 hours, you guys should get rest..” yoochun instruct changmin while looking at jin ra who is sleeping at one of the couch there..

“damn!! Why does it take so long?? It had been 10 hours already…!!” junsu said… he’s tired but still didn’t move from his place…

“I think you guys should go home first, I’ll inform you guys if there is anything..” yoochun said..

“yah.. its true.. kaja..” jaejoong said while looking at yunho.. then, all of them make their way from there.. leaving yoochun and yeosob at there.

Soon after that, the operation theatre light went off.. both yeosob and yoochun stand in front of the room.. both junhoe and donghae is out… they just nod, and that makes both yeosob and yoochun’s heart feel relieved.

“yeosob… lets go to my room..”

“ok.. you owe me an explanation..” they make their way from there..

“junhoe..” yoochun stop junhoe from walking..

“nae..”

“I want to know everything about it..from A-Z”

In junhoe’s room:

“Coffee??” junhoe offered while giving him one of the mug

“thanks..” yoochun sip it slowly..

Both of them sit on the couch..

“what is it that you want to know??”

“everything that I should know..even.. without here permission.. please..” junhoe sigh then

“I will.. first, I’m not someone that you think I am.. I’m suel rin’s friend… we were in the same high school before.. I met her again during my birthday at the past 2 years..”

“I cant remember she’s telling me anything about you..at that time, she’s with me.. she’s my girl.. may I know why is that??”

“are you sure that you really want to know??” yoochun nod..

“I’m your sis ex-boyfriend..” yoochun’s eye widen to hear that statement..

“jin ra?? My jin ra??”

“yeap.. but its not like what did you think… we almost dated but we didn’t, since I’m going to UK to pursue my study, so to help the situation, she didn’t tell you as she didn’t want jin ra to be sad.. and she’s move on to be with changmin now..”

“so, actually, you do know us…” junhoe nod.. yoochun smirk then..

“and one more thing is that.. she want me to help her..”

“help her?? With what?? She could ask me instead of you, you know..”

“stop being like that.. you are being like that ever since before… she did find out that you got kidney problem..”

“what?? She did know about that?? I didn’t tell anything to her!” yoochun shocked

“yeah.. and actually, she’s the one that donates the kidney to you..” yoochun sturned.. he couldn’t believe it..

“I’m the one that arrange everything and bring her to America.. we were there when you did the operation, and she does know that everything that you did at that time is because you don’t want her to be sad.. but did you know something?? Its not like you are letting her go.. you cast her away from your life! How can you said that you are letting her go when you don’t even try to hold on to her..??”

“she is the one?? She gave me her kidney?? Wait, that’s mean I’ve been living with her kidney for the past 2 years??”

“you are yoochun…”

“but, how did--??”

“I told you that I arrange everything for her there.. as soon as you are ok, we left you there…”

 

In donghae’s room:

“hey, what’s up??” donghae look clueless when yeosob said that..

‘I mean.. what’s up with all this thing, you just call me and ask me to come here, and then, I was shocked to death when I see seul rin like that…so, mind to clear all the mess??”

“from what do I heard, some gang were after her, they got her and you know what happen.. one of her rib that was injured during the last match pierce her lung… andto be more precise, she also got complication with her kidney..”

“what?? What the hell is happening to her??”

“I don’t know… but to be exact, she got complication since she donate one of her kidney to yoochun..”

Yeosob clench his fist.. “she did that for him?? But I thought she said that its over between them” he monologue..

“I need to go now.. inform me anything about her.. as soon as possible..” yeosob make his way out from the hospital, heading to his Fairlady..

 

At the club where seul rin work:

“why is there only four of you…??” one men with scars on his head yell..

“the other were..” one of them stuttered

“the girl that we mess with.. she’ with dong bang shin ki.. yoochun and yunho got two of our people.. I saw it when we try to catch the girl…”

“dong bang shin ki!!” the guy with the scar punch the table making all the glasses on it slip and broke into pieces..

“we are in deep now… !” one of the member in the group said

“oh yes you are..” all of them turn to the one side to find junhyung and yeosob there..

“BEAST!!” one of them said.. soon, 4 more guys appear from behind.. its dongwoon, dujun, gikwang and hyunseung..

“what the hell?? What are guys doing down here..? its not easy to see all of beast member together.. unless its something big.. are you guys interested of doing the business with me?” the guy with the scar ask.. all of his men, about 20 of them stand behind him..

“business??” Junhyung smirk then…

“the girl that you guys mess up with.. did you know who is she??” yeosob make his way to the table..

“she’s my sister you !!” junhyung yell while yeosob punch that guy with the scar..

His men start to fuss around..

“I though she’s with dong bang shin ki??” one of the men said

“yes she is..” all of them turn to the other side to find dong bang shin ki with yoochun in front of the other at there..

“and she’s my beloved noona you fool!!” changmin yell while kicking him.. soon, everyone start fighting in there.. everything is broke in the club.. they used everything that they could to fight each other.. the club seems like it just being ambushed by military..